Click for Forum Rules
Cocoa

Twilight Outtakes

Post by Cocoa »

darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Twilight Outtakes

Post by darkrider »

I hope that they left in the GREAT parts. I hope they left in Edward and Bella's first lunch together. That was one of my favs!
-Dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
leannia
Wandering Through Town

Post by leannia »

Does anyone know if the outtakes and extra's will be included in the Twilight companion book (or whatever it's called) that's coming out in December? Anyone even know what that book is?
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

I loved the outtakes I was cracking up. I don't know if they will be included in a book though.
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
BlueStarlight
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by BlueStarlight »

The book is called "The Twilight Saga: The Official Guide," and it's due out December 30th. I thought I'd read or heard in an interview that it would contain the character's backgrounds and histories, like the list of the covens in Breaking Dawn... listing human birthdays, date of transformation, where they lived, timelines, etc. I hope it includes the outtakes, too.
brianna_cullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by brianna_cullen »

what exactly r the outtakes? is it like, bloopers and stuff? oh... i hope they putthose in the movie! the more robert, the better! plus, the movie comes out november 21. my birthday! happy big 14, me!
Edward can bruise me anyday.

BlueStarlight
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by BlueStarlight »

The outtakes are from the book, not the movie. The outtakes are portions from her original drafts that were either cut completely, or edited to re-work certain parts to be more concise. You can find them on www.stepheniemeyer.com. Click on the Twilight Series tab, then click on Twilight.
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

Shopping with Alice is really good. I mean, it's completely unnecesary (hence, it not being in Twilight), but it's a good read all the same.

I like the variation of the Prom Remix, but I like the version that ended up in Twilight better.

Emmett and the Bear has a few good lines. Badminton is kind of pointless. I don't really like it. :roll:

Outtakes are fun though :]
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
AliceC
Learning to Love Green

Post by AliceC »

LOL i loved the outtakes, and I'm sorry that they weren't in the book.

I loved the one where Edward was watching the Food Network and Emmett was having his little story about the bear.

And then I thing the shopping with Alice totally put her into perspective.

And then I loved the part where Edward made Bella dinner and took her in that fancy car.

Aww.

You. Are. Not. Leaving. Me. - Ian O'Shea
twigal
Wandering Through Town

Post by twigal »

I really thought the prom remix was really funny, picturing Bella's expression that whole time, :lol: seriously, how can you not laugh at Alice's personaly Barbie doll?
I also liked the Badminton one because: Mike gets hurt (Golden Retrievers ARE good pets though) and I read this after my perspective of Mike became negative because I found out what he was thinking (see: Midnight Sun) and two: I thought it was funny seeing how deadly Bella was when given a weapon.
I'm just going to waste time wandering through town until something Twilight-related comes by.