Midnight Sun virgin thread

Various articles that Stephenie Meyer has written

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Re: Midnight Sun virgin thread

Post by n0vaice »

Hey guys!
*googling Waterboarding torture*

I'm doing research

*Looks at the leaker*

We're going to have so much fun...
Mostly pain for you but a lot of fun for me :twisted:
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
Sannois
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Sannois »

Wow, I guess I am a midnight sun Virgin.. Ummmm What is Midnight sun? Another story by Stephanie??
Oh now you have my curiosity. :shock: Do tell.! I am a newbie, so I just got the link from Karl. Thanks Karl, Are you going to make me read all the posts to find out?? :lol:Edited to add... ?OK someone tell me please! Just reading some of these posts, its making me crazy. :shock: :mrgreen:
Every time I hear thunder, I wonder if Vampires are playing baseball. Alice is my personal shopper
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Sannois wrote:Wow, I guess I am a midnight sun Virgin.. Ummmm What is Midnight sun? Another story by Stephanie??
Oh now you have my curiosity. :shock: Do tell.! I am a newbie, so I just got the link from Karl. Thanks Karl, Are you going to make me read all the posts to find out?? :lol:Edited to add... ?OK someone tell me please! Just reading some of these posts, its making me crazy. :shock: :mrgreen:
The easiest way to explain Midnight Sun will be quite short:

Midnight Sun is essentially Twilight from Edward's point of view. Stephenie was writing it after Breaking Dawn was released, but in August 2008, somebody leaked it, somebody that Stephenie's gave the first 12 chapters to (family).
So this upset Stephenie, and she postponed writing and publishing it. Currently, the first 12 chapters are on Stephenie's website, because she knew fans would be very curious, and she didn't want them to feel they were breaking the law by reading it leaked. So, in conclusion, Midnight Sun virgins are people who believe that reading Midnight Sun is wrong, and won't read it til it's officially published. Does that answer your questions?
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

*Puts the leaker back to the basement and washes his hands*

Well said Chloe! Hi Kim! Welcome. Pm me if you have anymore questions or you could just post them here.
BTW Chloe are we still going to make this a team thread?
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
Sannois

Post by Sannois »

OMG Thanks Chloe, I think! I did not know.. Oh wow! That is going to take some self restraint. How incredibly cool. From Edwards point of view. Awesome. Oh Please tell me she will finish it. Your right, I must remain a Virgin. LOL
Besides, It would kill me if I tasted the blood.. err water and then it was never published. Oh How are you guys standing it?
Dont tell me where it is, I dont know if I have the strength. As Carlisle would say..Find the Will! :)
Every time I hear thunder, I wonder if Vampires are playing baseball. Alice is my personal shopper
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

I hope she will, all we can do is hope.
I really think the reasons are different for everybody, for me, it's that I wasn't a Twilighter when Breaking Dawn came out, and I want to go to a actul relewase party when MS does.

Grab a banner if you like.

I don't know, Karl. Lexicalia is keeping me busy, plus TT.
ImageImage
Sannois

Post by Sannois »

Ummm thanks! Only on this board for a few days, I guess I would make a terrible vegetarian vampire.
I had already had Stephanies Website Bookmarked, NEver read anything much on there.
I felt like Edward did when he first got a whiff of Bella. But I failed, I read the first 4 pages. IT was so sool.. I stopped.
Its fantastic. ITs exactly what we have all hungered for.. Pun intended :D
If I did not read the whole thing can I still be a virgin? I could not help my self Being an Edward junkie, I was just too weak to resist. Like I said, I managed to stop, But I had to delete the file so I would not be tempted to keep reading.
Am I banned?? I understand If I am.. I deserve it. I swear I will not utter a word to anyone. ~Shuffles feet and hangs head in shame
:( :oops: :|
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

I think your okay, 4 pages?
That's not much.
We've all probably gotten 4 pages worth from quotes around here.
ImageImage
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

I say that 4 pages is ok. Just be sure you don't read anymore! :D

Oh, by the way, I'm Carrie. :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Sannois

Post by Sannois »

Hi Carrie, Thanks guys! I think I am OK now. IT does not exist. And the possibility that it will be a completed book someday I can look forward to. I have to weigh in and say, I would be VERY surprised considering the unbelievable fan base SM has, that she would not finish it eventually. I can only imagine that with the soon to be started Eclipse and then BD after that she will be Very busy. I am sure she must advise on some of them. At least they did somewhat with twilight.
And somone said on the midnight sun thread that they would rather wait and get a really fantastic completed book, that to just keep writing just to finish it. She would never do that to her fans, she would never do that to Edward!
I can wait. We have plenty to look forward to with New moon movie coming out.
It almost seems wrong to read it on the net in its rough form.. Like doing something forbidden. Thanks for letting me stay.
I promise to uphold the secret, I will not divulge what I have read to my few twilight converts. ;) :D