Various articles that Stephenie Meyer has written

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: Midnight Sun virgin thread

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Sannois wrote: I can only imagine that with the soon to be started Eclipse and then BD after that she will be Very busy.
I am so confused by this. Are you talking about the movies?
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Sannois
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Sannois »

urcoolcarrie wrote:
Sannois wrote: I can only imagine that with the soon to be started Eclipse and then BD after that she will be Very busy.
I am so confused by this. Are you talking about the movies?
Oh sorry, Yes that's what I meant, thinking she must get consulted on them when they are filming? Or maybe not. Do they hire her to consult with the screen writer? I am just guessing. Trying to understand why she has not continued the book.
It seems like the answer to all the fans prayers, and no doubt it would fly off shelves. :?
Edited to add.. I am a tad bit confused. I read Stephs website, and I do not know what the worry is, the only thing she has posted there is the first chapter. No sign of the other 11. MAybe she took it down because she is returning to it?
Every time I hear thunder, I wonder if Vampires are playing baseball. Alice is my personal shopper
urcoolcarrie

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Haha. Ok, I understand now. Sorry, I read it and thought, "Ok...the books are already out! Where has this girl been living?! Under a rock?!" :lol: Yes, she is involved with the movies, so that should keep her busy. :)

The draft is very much still on there. You just have to know where to look. I just went on there to check again, and I'm amazed at how much better at this I'm getting. Its the whole Edward and Bella thing. The more I come within a click of the draft, the easier it gets to not read it. I'm pretty proud of myself right now. :lol: :roll:
Sannois

Post by Sannois »

LOL Well I think it is safe from me Carrie. I can only find the first chapter, HAve not seen another link on there anywhere..
I had to look. To see how strong I am.. :D
I wonder how bad the person feels who did this? IT seems like it was a close personal friend, as Steph only gave them to a few people. I wonder if Stephanie is even speaking to this person anymore. Shes a very kind generous woman it seems, I bet she has forgiven him or her. Too bad we have not! :evil: :twisted:
Every time I hear thunder, I wonder if Vampires are playing baseball. Alice is my personal shopper
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

oh okay Chloe no problem.

Kim - Just find the will. :lol: I've never seen any page of WA.
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
urcoolcarrie

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Sannois wrote: Shes a very kind generous woman it seems, I bet she has forgiven him or her. Too bad we have not! :evil: :twisted:
WAHAHAHAHA!!! No, we have not! :twisted: Speaking of... *steps over to the leaker and spits gum in his/her hair.*

EDIT: Kim (I'm really hoping thats your name...) YOU READ IT?!?!?! I just went over to the thread about "express your feelings" and stuff because you were the last one who posted and I wanted to see what you had to say and...and...GASP! :o :shock: You read it?!?! I...I ...have nothing more to say.
Sannois

Post by Sannois »

Looks around shuffling feet, grinning sheepishly Well Virgins, I am apparently not strong at all. I found it.. And I read the whole thing. IT is bloody fantastic. Exactly what I imagined it to be like for Edward. I could not help myself, It was too powerful a draw, I sure would make a rotten vegetarian vampire. I am sorry to dissapoint you all. I respect why you wont read it, I would never say anything about it on here. Thanks for giving me a chance, I have no will power!
Now my biggest regret is that she will never finish it and I will forever hunger for the rest. :( :oops:
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

Aw Kim. Well that's okay. Don't be upset. It's a choice.
I hope we can still be friends. :D
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
urcoolcarrie

Post by urcoolcarrie »

^I second that. The initial shock had me a bit wacked out, but its ok. It was really hard for me when it first came out. I'm actually really surprised I've lasted as long as I have. :)
Sannois

Post by Sannois »

For sure Karl! After all, we all love twilight. Everything twilight! Thanks for being so understanding.
Like I said I totally respect you guys for not reading it.
Honestly I felt like a newborn vampire, the draw was toooo strong! :D :lol: :oops: