Midnight Sun virgin thread

Various articles that Stephenie Meyer has written

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Kate
Officially Bitten!
Location: Wandering in the town, holding my arm tightly around the hold in my chest…

Re: Midnight Sun virgin thread

Post by Kate »

So it will be Hana! :) You can call me... Kate! :P

Midnight Sun Virgin need to stick together, we have to resist to the ultimate temptation! We have to resist to Edward! :P

"When Kate met Garrett, she found something she'd never found [...]. She is currently attempting monogamy for the first time in her long life." S. M. The guide p. 157
BabyEsme2203
Learning to Love Green

Post by BabyEsme2203 »

lol i couldnt guess that from your username :lol:

and Edward isnt much of a temptation for me, but twilight overall is. I know alot of people on the previous Twilight forum i was on, have read it, and i kinda feel pressured sometimes.
Image Image
Kate
Officially Bitten!
Location: Wandering in the town, holding my arm tightly around the hold in my chest…

Post by Kate »

BabyEsme2203 wrote:and i kinda feel pressured sometimes.
Lucky you if it's only "sometimes"! :) I'm a Midnight Sun virgin and a "movie virgin" and I feel pressure all the time! :) I can quote the books by heart, but I don't want to see an actor recite them... :roll:

This is the reason to be of this thread, a chanel against the pressure! :P

"When Kate met Garrett, she found something she'd never found [...]. She is currently attempting monogamy for the first time in her long life." S. M. The guide p. 157
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

I feel.no pressure in reading it actually.
Mainly because,.well.
Idk, I just don't.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
virre
Completely Dazzled!

Post by virre »

sometimes i can forget about wanting to read MS for a long time.. but its hard to pretend a part of the book is not out there when i logg on here and see the "Midnight Sun - The 12 Chapters " thread! not only do i want to read the partial draft, but i also want to go sneek on that thread :P im guessing its hardly spoiler free.. *sigh*
corona
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by corona »

virre wrote:sometimes i can forget about wanting to read MS for a long time.. but its hard to pretend a part of the book is not out there when i logg on here and see the "Midnight Sun - The 12 Chapters " thread! not only do i want to read the partial draft, but i also want to go sneek on that thread :P im guessing its hardly spoiler free.. *sigh*
virre~ Like a lot of threads, there is some wandering back and forth on other issues. Also a lot of speculation about stuff that happened after the MS cutoff somewhere in chapter 12.

I can guarantee you, though, that you absolutely will stumble across spoilers, so if you are going to avoid reading MS, you might as well avoid that thread as well.
"It will take an amazing amount of control,” she mused. “More even than Carlisle has. He may be just strong enough…the only thing he’s not strong enough to do is stay away from her. That’s a lost cause.”
virre
Completely Dazzled!

Post by virre »

corona: yeah, i guessed as much :|