The Nicest Thing a Romantic Interest Ever Did For You.

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
NolitaFairytale
Wandering Through Town

Re: The Nicest Thing a Romantic Interest Ever Did For You.

Post by NolitaFairytale »

*sigh* I don't have a boy friend, nor have I yet to have one. But as far as crushes go, the sweetest thing a crush of mine ever did for me happened last year. I was in a foreign language class, and he (who shall remain nameless here ;) ) was sitting next to me. Anyway, we were doing some excercise in our notebooks, and on the top of the page, I had written the date. However, I wrote so quickly that I forgot the bottom bubble under the eight in "08." Anyway, he looked over, and upon seeing the half-eight leaned over and drew in the second bubble. I know its kind of a small and stupid thing, but I obsessed about it for weeks. I'm still crushing on him, and he still has yet to know it.
Last edited by NolitaFairytale on Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Proud member of the I <3 Gustavo and his Flowing Portuguese Association.
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

Hehe! ^That really is cute, though! =D I highly encourage you to tell him! Well, I don't know what your friendship is like, but the greatest mistake you can make in life is not taking any risks. ;] I think you should go for it! Who knows what could come of it?

This is not a current romantic interest, but he and I did have something between us about a year and a half ago. It was a complicated situation and ended badly, but now we're really good friends and we share a lot. Earlier in the year, he told me that he would receive four free tickets to the amusement park he was going to work at this summer, and that he would give me some because it's too expensive for my family to afford under normal circumstances. I didn't think he'd remember, and I certainly forgot. Then about mid-summer, he got me REALLY dirty at this youth group night that we had (the point was to get messy, but it was BAD). I was annoyed with him, because essentially he got clay in my mouth. I think he felt bad, but anyway. Then he promised to make it up to me, and he gave me all four of his free tickets. O.O He actually presented them to be my putting them inside of a book that he was letting me borrow. I tried to give them back without success. He's not such a bad guy.
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
Mystical angel
Settled in Forks

Post by Mystical angel »

huuuh. so sweet.
d sweetest ting my boyfriend said was when he finished reading TWILIGHT.
he said, "Sorry i cant be a vamp heartthrob for u but i will be much more than that in a human way." n then he gave me a real sweet long kiss.
i'll nvr 4get that day. :D
Sarah-Lynn

Post by Sarah-Lynn »

Okay, I feel really sappy tearing up here... how old are some of you???? My hubby isn't the most romantic guy in the world, but my most romantic memories are some I don't want out there for you to read... ha!

Well, the most romantic thing a guy ever did for me was to give me a nickname. My name is Sarah, and I have really blue eyes; not bragging, but all the guys I dated (well, there were only 5, so) told me I had beautiful eyes. Anyway, so this guy I liked my Senior year in highschool called me "Stormy" because of the song "Sarah" and the line "storm clouds are brewing in your eyes." Yeah, that about did it for me!
WishIWasACullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by WishIWasACullen »

So this happened my senior year in high school. I was in the gym practicing with my dance team (we had EARLY morning practices 6-7:15) and it was probably only about 15 or 20 minutes into practice and everyone was talking as they were moving into and out of formations and I was just trying to pay attention to the dancing. We started dancing our state competition routine and about halfway through it, the music stops. I had been getting so into it that I was really upset that it had stopped so abruptly, plus I was just really confused that the music had stopped in the first place. Then I noticed that everyone was looking towards the door. I turned my eyes in the direction of their stares and saw my boyfriend standing against the door frame holding roses, a gift bag and smiling oh-so-sweetly. I was told to go to him, even though boyfriends usually aren't allowed into the practice area. When I went to him, I was a bit embarrassed because I was sweaty and in dance clothes and not wearing makeup but he didn't care. As I reached for the roses he said, "Nope, not yet." So I then reached for the gift bag. He again said, "Nope, not yet." At this point I was entirely confused, but as I was trying to puzzle out the situation he reaches into his back pocket and yields a small, velvet box. He opened the box, revealing a silver band which had a set of 5 diamonds between 2 modern looking stabilizers. He said "This is my promise to you, Margaret Rose, that you will always be in my heart, I will always be in your heart, and you will someday be a Hart." (His last name is Hart :D )

All of my team mates emitted sighs, giggles, or claps/cheers of enthusiasm for us. It was the sweetest thing ever. That was our one year anniversary--we're coming close to 3 years now :D
"Is it not enough… just to have a long and happy life with me?"

"For Now...."

E <3 B

darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

i dated this guy named daniel EDUARDO(so close to edward.. lol..his middle name) for about a year..i dont remember exactly how long >< and it was great while it lasted. one valentines day, i got out of class about an hour after he did and i wasn't able to see him that day because..well..idr why. lol so he came to my house...b4 i got home and he layed out hershey kisses int he shape of a huge heart on my bed with a single red rose, a teddy bear and a note that apologized for not beiing abel to see me and telling him how much he loved me. man, i gt hom 5 minutes later..after he had already left and i was soo happy. i loved that boy..so i thought. lol

-Dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

I had this plan to tell my crush my secret...so during Biology (hahaha, Edward and Bella's class. XD) I wrote on a piece of paper,'I like you. I really really like you.'

But when I passed it to him, I started to regret it. Of course, I was really geeky and he was really popular (and cute, and smart, and funny...). And I thought he would rub me off, make fun of me when I did.

He left me a note wedged in my locker. 'Thanks. I like you, too. ;D'

Oh, God, I almost fainted...

-Janine
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
dead in a daydream
Settled in Forks

Post by dead in a daydream »

Well my ex-boyfriend did a lot of sweet things for me. Even after we broke up. He's still my best guy friend.
One of my favorite things that he did was he stayed up all night and talked to me on the phone. We started talking at 11 at night and talked to 7 in the morning. We talked about everthing. It made me feel closer to him.
All afternoon her thoughts returned to him like a song she couldn't get out of her mind.

I wish I was Edward Cullen because he has that one thing that I want. Of course you know the answer. Love. Yes, I want love. L-O-V-E, true love.-Edward Sinclair

teeroxmuhsox
Wandering Through Town

Post by teeroxmuhsox »

WishIWasACullen, that is the sweetest, most romantic thing ever! He did that after a year! and going on til 3!
WOW. He's a keeper.
Christine!
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Christine! »

Well, this isn't really what someone did for me, it was what I did, but I thought it was pretty clever of me so I want to share!
So for the Snow Ball, which is a winter, girl's choice dance that combines all the high schools in my city together, I decided to ask this guy who I had a thing with for a while.
So I made this ridiculously amazing box, if I do say so myself. It took me like, two days to decorate.
And then I just got a plain shirt and I wrote my name on it in permanent marker, and then wrote a ton of girl's names from our school all over it until it was completely covered, in washable marker. I put it in the box, which had Snow Ball? written on the top, and left it on his front porch while he was at basketball practice with instructions to wash the shirt to find out who wanted to be his date.
So later that night he shows up and tells me that he would love to go to Snow Ball with me.
Hahah and at Snow Ball he told me that he was wearing the shirt under his tux.
previously ChristineAnn, incase you didn't figure that out:)