The Nicest Thing a Romantic Interest Ever Did For You.

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
loltanyasmynametoo
Wandering Through Town

Re: The Nicest Thing a Romantic Interest Ever Did For You.

Post by loltanyasmynametoo »

A couple years ago, a guy friend (kevin) that i had been crushing on for a year asked me for help planning a secret admirer thing for this girl named caitlin. I was kind of hurt, but it wasn't like he knew i liked him so i helped him out, giving him ideas and whatnot. A few days later, this girl Logan, (who i don't particularly like, but i tolerate,) runs across the cafeteria and screams in my face that she knows someone who likes me. I thought this was very middle school of her, so i ignored her and went back to my veggie burger. then she gasps that she was talking to Kevin in Health class and he has a crush on me. I choked on my veggie burger. It turns out he had been asking my advice so that he get it just right. It was the cutest thing ever.
Murray:"He's like the Pied Piper of cool. Pied Piper was cool wasn't he?"
Bret: "Pied Piper wasn't cool, he took all those kids into a cave."
LoveEmmettCullen
Learning to Love Green

Post by LoveEmmettCullen »

loltanyasmynametoo wrote:A couple years ago, a guy friend (kevin) that i had been crushing on for a year asked me for help planning a secret admirer thing for this girl named caitlin. I was kind of hurt, but it wasn't like he knew i liked him so i helped him out, giving him ideas and whatnot. A few days later, this girl Logan, (who i don't particularly like, but i tolerate,) runs across the cafeteria and screams in my face that she knows someone who likes me. I thought this was very middle school of her, so i ignored her and went back to my veggie burger. then she gasps that she was talking to Kevin in Health class and he has a crush on me. I choked on my veggie burger. It turns out he had been asking my advice so that he get it just right. It was the cutest thing ever.
awwww!
Team Edward? Team Jacob? Phfftt... Team Emmett!
littlelamb
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by littlelamb »

I'm sure I have had many romantic gestures in my past but for some reason right now only one is sticking out in my mind. I had just finished dinner with my boyfriend at our favorite Japanese steakhouse and we were driving home when all of a sudden he stopped the car, jumped out and picked a single yellow tulip with a red center for me. It was just cute and spontaneous and I loved it. Obvioulsy it doesn't take much to impress me :lol:
YouAreMyLifeNow
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by YouAreMyLifeNow »

loltanyasmynametoo wrote:A couple years ago, a guy friend (kevin) that i had been crushing on for a year asked me for help planning a secret admirer thing for this girl named caitlin. I was kind of hurt, but it wasn't like he knew i liked him so i helped him out, giving him ideas and whatnot. A few days later, this girl Logan, (who i don't particularly like, but i tolerate,) runs across the cafeteria and screams in my face that she knows someone who likes me. I thought this was very middle school of her, so i ignored her and went back to my veggie burger. then she gasps that she was talking to Kevin in Health class and he has a crush on me. I choked on my veggie burger. It turns out he had been asking my advice so that he get it just right. It was the cutest thing ever.
Awwww thats so cute!

If a guy asked me to help plan a secret admirer thing for someone else, he actuly likes the person that he said he likes.....o well, we can't all have cute moments like that
I know i spell bad
Twi Mafia~Sarina Santoro
Twilight lover: Because sometimes fantasy is better than reality
Rainbowfairy
Settled in Forks

Post by Rainbowfairy »

I had an ex who flew hundreds of miles across the world to spend xmas and new-year wiv me...really romantic : ) Another ex came to my workplace, told me he had a gift for me in his car - in the back seat of the car was a 5ft Piglet (hes my fave character from winnie the pooh) he put the seatbelt on him and everything...sooo cute : ) xxx
Image Image Image
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

I was on vacation and my ex (at the time boyfriend of 3 years) turned up randomly one day at the apartment I was staying in just because he missed me and wanted to see me. He travled for hours just to spend a couple of hours with me coz he had work so he had to travel back! He done lots of sweet things thats just one of my favourites :)
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

Well, he wasn't interested in me romantically (or vice versa), but what he did was still really sweet ^.^

It was a few Easters ago and I was talking to my friend Kyle on AIM and I was telling him about how I didn't get any Easter candy because my mom hadn't gotten paid and he asked me what my favorite kind was so I told him. Then he said "Brb" and about 10 minutes later he was at my door with a chocolate bunny and a carton of malted eggs. ^.^
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
roseaurora
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by roseaurora »

I had a total "movie moment" with my high school sweetheart.

I was in my first year of college and he was finishing up his senior year of high school. He was going to look at colleges with his dad and he had a lay over of an hour or so in the city I was going to school in. I was having a horrible time at school and just wanted to see him, and knowing he was so close but out of reach was hard. I went to airport anyway... but since I wasn't a ticketed passenger I couldn't go to his gate. I made friends with a customer service rep an an info booth and when my boyfriend's plane landed, he paged him and told him how to find me. He only had a half hour of so before his next flight so I knew I wouldn't get to see him long. And then he got lost trying to find me... he had to run up and escalator that was going down :lol: When he finally got to me, he lifted me into his arms and spun me around... the people around us even started clapping. It was pretty awesome!

And now we are both married... to other people.... hahaha!
Wants to move to Forks and live with the Cullens forever.
Banner by the fabulous MRK
I ♥ my Lexily!
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

she loved me back... :)
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

A few years ago, right before Valentine's Day, I was talking to my friend about how pitiful I was, because I hate V-Day with a passion, yet I always leave my lock off, just in case someone wants to leave something in there for me. :lol:

Well, turns out my boyfriend at the time overheard this, and left a teddy bear in my locker...this teddy bear had a traumatic day at break, though. I don't really remember all the specifics, but it somehow ended up on top of the arcade. Well, my bf jumped off the bench, and was hanging from the arcade by his arms--like, elbows to hands were on top--and got the bear, as well as a skinned-up, bloody arm. It was soo sweet. One of my favorite memories of him. :)
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee