The Nicest Thing a Romantic Interest Ever Did For You.

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
teeroxmuhsox
Wandering Through Town

Re: The Nicest Thing a Romantic Interest Ever Did For You.

Post by teeroxmuhsox »

n0vaice wrote:she loved me back... :)

awwwwwwwwwwww! that's the sipmlest most complex thing ever!
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

teeroxmuhsox wrote:

Very true. :D Everything else are just toppings on a cake.
A cake is still a cake even without the frosting, the candies or the designs.

Love is the most simplest instinct we have and yet its the most complex thing we will ever experience.

ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

n0vaice wrote:
teeroxmuhsox wrote:

Very true. :D Everything else are just toppings on a cake.
A cake is still a cake even without the frosting, the candies or the designs.

Love is the most simplest instinct we have and yet its the most complex thing we will ever experience.

Aww, Karl, that is just so beautifully said. And so true. A love relationship is one of the most difficult thing we will ever handle in our lives, and also the most rewarding when we make it work.

The nicest thing anyone ever did for me was at my birthday last year. I have always had this dream of staying at a hotel in Oslo called Oslo Plaza. It has the most amazing view, it is all windows and just beautiful...And a bit expensive... And as a surprise for me on birthday my partner took me there for two nights in a room on the 23d floor facing the sea. I swear, I had tears in my eyes, of pure happiness. I really didn't know that he had even paid that much attention to my wishes to stay there. It was all the birthday present I needed, but on top of that I also got great presents. It's a weekend I'll never forget.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

Thanks Trine. I really believe in that. I also agree with you that
the road to love has so many obstacles but the finish line is well worth it. :D

I'm beginning to love this thread, I'll right my own story here later.

Wow. That is so romantic and very kind of him. Trine is so envy you. :(

ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

two things, same guy, in latin class, i sat next to this kid who wouldnt stop playing with my pencil case and would hum a ton and i was sitting on the end of the table and my knees like dug into this bar, so i asked if i could change seats and he switched with me, and i didnt know he liked me at the time actually, but it was funny cuz he was sitting across from the kid i did like :lol: and the other thing is, after we went out and i still liked him, i used to show him all my songs and hed always give me his input and it meant a lot to me, actually, the guy i like now keeps telling me he loves all my songs so thats very nice of him = )
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by n0vaice »

General Idea:

she loved me back... :) (that simple yet that complex)

Analogies:

Everything else are just toppings on a cake. A cake is still a
cake even without the frosting, the candies or the designs.

Every organ of our body adds years to our lives but only one
organ adds meaning to our lives, the heart.

How many doors defines a house, how many windows tells you its a home.
It only takes one. One door or One window. The others are just architecture.
Last edited by n0vaice on Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

n0vaice wrote:

Wow. That is so romantic and very kind of him. Trine is so envy you. :(
It was. But I do need to mention that in the ten years we have been together he has bought me flowers maybe 5 times...So he's not exactly Mr. Romantic usually :lol:
n0vaice wrote:
General Idea:

she loved me back... (that simple but also complex)
Analogies:
Everything else are just toppings on a cake. A cake is still a
cake even without the frosting, the candies or the designs.

Every organ of our body adds years to our lives but only one
organ adds meaning to our lives, the heart.
I love these, Karl. It is so true, and the very basis of love. For someone to love us back is all we really want in life. If you come up with more analogies like these, please post them. It makes me happy to read such things.
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by n0vaice »

Thank you Trine that's so sweet of you, that means a lot to me. I'm happy you got my point.

Just so you know you'll be one of the reasons I'll keep posting these analogies.

BTW they are all originals. I get inspired by love easily. :D

A side effect of being a hopeless Romantic. :lol:

I'll post another one later after I do my afternoon run, cause when I jog I see things more clearer and more simpler.

Dovrebanen wrote:I love these, Karl. It is so true, and the very basis of love. For someone to love us back is all we really want in life. If you come up with more analogies like these, please post them. It makes me happy to read such things.

Well your still lucky Trine trust me on this. Cause sometimes or most of the times us guys want to do things very special for our girls, we want everything to be special, to be more than special, to be unique and to be memorable. We sometimes overlook the most simplest things that can make our girls happy. That's why guys are sometimes seen as insensitive or
unromantic but actually we're just waiting and looking for the perfect moment and perfect actions to make our girl feel special in the best way we can. Even though its never perfect.

I believe everyone is a hopeless romantic deep inside. It's just behind a locked door and we're just waiting for
that special person that holds the key to unlock that door.
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

n0vaice wrote:Thank you Trine that's so sweet of you, that means a lot to me. I'm happy you got my point.

Just so you know you'll be one of the reasons I'll keep posting these analogies.
Aw, thank you! I really appreciate it :)
n0vaice wrote: Well your still lucky Trine trust me on this. Cause sometimes or most of the times us guys want to do things very special for our girls, we want everything to be special, to be more than special, to be unique and to be memorable. We sometimes overlook the most simplest things that can make our girls happy. That's why guys are sometimes seen as insensitive or
unromantic but actually we're just waiting and looking for the perfect moment and perfect actions to make our girl feel special in the best way we can. Even though its never perfect.

I believe everyone is a hopeless romantic deep inside. It's just behind a locked door and we're just waiting for
that special person that holds the key to unlock that door.
Karl, this is great. As a Twiguy you contribute so much to this place. I just wish there were more like you.

And I think you're right. I for one don't need some fancy arrangement or have the whole thing planned out. A picnic on the beach or just going for a walk in the rain or moonlight can be so romantic. And these are really simple things, that doesn't cost a lot of money or require a lot of planning. Of course some guys are just plain not romantic, but I think that most of them have it in them. What I also think is that we girls have a tendency to say that our guys aren't romantic enough, that they don't bring us flowers and chocolate or say just the right things. But we should also really think about what we're doing for our guys, and if we're really that much better than them on that area. I know I'm not nearly good enough on that area.
And you know, it is really good to get a guy's perspective on this. Most guys aren't easy to read, and I would kill to know what's going on inside their heads :)
Please post again if you come up with more theories and analogies. Thanks for this.
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by n0vaice »

Will do Trine.

Just give me a question and I'll answer it as best as I can.

Also I'll keep posting my analogies. :D

Thanks for the compliments.