Adult Thread: Novel~ Psy/Changeling by Nalini Singh

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Re: Adult Thread: Novel~ Psy/Changeling by Nalini Singh

Post by una »

I still haven't read Archangels' Kiss but I did see that Nalini updated her site and has posted the book back cover blurb from Max's book, Bonds of Justice. Check it out!

ETA: Nalini is working on the third Guild Hunters book and posted this excerpt. I didn't read it since I haven't read the second book yet.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
Kymberli
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Kymberli »

Counting the days until the new book comes out n July. I am really waiting for Hawke's book. I have so many ideas about who his mate will be. It is so hard to wait.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

Just started this series today! Shannon's been wanting me to read it for a while, and I finally caved. I'm really looking forward to having the time to actually sit down and read though!
una
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

It is a fantastic series, I'm sure you will enjoy it!
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Yes, after tremendous peer pressure Shel (twahy-lahyt) has started reading it and just for the record she sent me a text saying she loved it.

All the credit goes to Twimom, GNE & una for telling/pushing me to read it and I'm so glad that I listened to them. I have to admit that this series is my #1 it took over the BDB spot and I can't wait for the next book.

I just can't wait to find out who Hawke's HEA will be, because I don't feel that it will be who we think it will be.

So, is the Guild Hunter series just as exciting as this because if it is, I will have to add it to my list.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
una

Post by una »

I love the Guild Hunters series. It is a very fresh and different mythology. The characters are complex and I LOVE the interplay/struggle between them. I STILL haven't read the second book yet, but I've read the first and the novella and prequel...LOVED them!
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

God! I can't keep up with it all. You guys are killing me with the books, I think I need to start either the whole book sharing or I'm leaning to the e-book stuff.

Can't wait for her new book to come out, I'm missing me some Changlings! Luv them!
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
una

Post by una »

It's that time again, Nalini is answering questions!! Go to her blog and you can read the "rules/guidelines" and see all the questions and the answers...AND feel free to ask a question!
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

I finished Blaze of Memory last night. The series was AMAZING! I'm so glad Shannon (skylarblue) told me to read them. I can't wait for the next book to come out. And I especially can't wait for Hawke's book.
una

Post by una »

Bonds of Justice is out as of yesterday, I can't wait to get my copy! Max's story should be good!

Also, Nalini updated her site and there is an excerpt from the next book, Play of Passion which is Indigo's book. The best part, at the end of the excerpt...you find out WHO her mate is!!!!!!