Midnight on the Lexicon

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Re: Midnight on the Lexicon

Post by pennybug84 »

so it's 12:45 am here. I won't be able to sleep for awhile. I got on a crappy sleep schedule & I keep trying to get back on a normal one, but haven't. I keep sleeping in longer than I mean to in the morning. Like this morning it was until 11:30. I have no school or job (looking for one) & so that makes it harder to do. My days are pretty boring & so is the night. That's why I keep spending a lot of time here & usually at night. But its fun & helps me to get my Twilight fix for the day :D
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

its 11:58, and i'm on because i miss the old days when i'd be on all the time. the night is the only part of the day i have time to anymore. :(
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

Oh yeah.. it was midnight.. two hours ago! Im jealous that Carrie still has more time left in her day!

GOOD MORNING LEXERS.
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

I haven't been able to post on this thread for a long time...I keep missing the witching hour. :( Its currently 12.59am here...very close to missing it again. I'm on because Syd-la-la reminded me about the Lex and I miss the old days when there weren't newbies on constantly and the teen thread was awesomeness and called Unitedness and the teens all had ocol nicknames and banners made by Narnia...and even though its awesome that Twilight is bigger now, I also miss when it was like "the little book series that could".
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
SarahGoddard
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SarahGoddard »

Its 12:50am in the UK. Shouldve gone to bed ages ago but got caught up reading old posts and also my latest fanfic addiction - Clippe Wings and Inked Armour. If you havnt go read it http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5143291/1/C ... nked_Armor and if you have what did you think?

:mrgreen:

~1/2 of the infamous Snowgod~
Sarah just needs her Lexily to get her through the day.
Left her ♥ on the Gen Y thread, Rockin' the 3rd person!
SarahGoddard
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SarahGoddard »

Apologies for double posting...not my fault the threads a tad quiet.

00:17, waiting for messages to make me smile :mrgreen:

~1/2 of the infamous Snowgod~
Sarah just needs her Lexily to get her through the day.
Left her ♥ on the Gen Y thread, Rockin' the 3rd person!
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

12.32 am. I'm reading A Word Without Sound by The Romanticidal Edwardian and eating a chicken sandwich with honey on it, but I needed to catch up on posts here so I figured I'd do that before I start the next chapter of the fic.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

12:14
I'm always awake at this time. I have DSPS, so midnight is still pretty early for me, sleep-wise. Fortunately, I have this week off for Mardi Gras break.

I think I'm going to do some French homework, or read "The Awakening" for English. Or watch a movie. Something like that. :D
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

00:00
Hello Midnight, my old friend... :mrgreen:
It's been forever, for good reasons. But since pup's started going to bed early, around 7-8pm, I now have some me time in the evenings. Not that I get anything done anyway, it's still so new that I'm tuned to not do anything important because I'll just have to break it off when he wakes up...
Hubs has been away playing RPG's tonight, and I found myself hoping he would be so late that I'd have time to come to the midnight thread :) he came home half an hour ago and it's getting sleepy in my brain

ps. I was up after midnight yesterday as well, but then I didn't post... or was it the day before yesterday? Maybe it was...
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
ihadanEdwardRush
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by ihadanEdwardRush »

12:29

Reading my lexlings' PMs, IMs and DMs. Finally checked after days of not doing some "online socializing/interacting."

I truly, deeply miss all my lexlings, each one of 'em. Can't wait to go back and talk to 'em like there's no tomorrow.

me <3s my lexily.
Last edited by ihadanEdwardRush on Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banner by the fabulous MISTY!!! (yeah she rules!)
A proud part of the Gen Y Lexily! <3 my lexlings