Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry
Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena
12.30 am...I'm all tensed because I've been reading this amazing fanfic which got me all awake. So now I'm on the Lex. I'm also waiting up for my partner to come home. I don't like going to bed until he's back. And he's on a bicycle on his way home. So it might take a while.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
- Red-Eyed Vampire
- Posts: 1890
- Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:40 pm
- Location: Norway.
It's 0h20 here in Portugal.
I'm listening to Jazz on tv and thinking what book to start reading next. Also trying to find a way to buy Twilight with the original cover, instead of the movie cover, from the 'atom' publisher (since the other books I have are from atom).
- Learning to Love Green
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:11 am
- Location: Portugal
i'm talking to one of my best friends, holding back my sudden urge to pee, and possibly maybe writing?
- Fishing with Charlie
- Posts: 895
- Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:59 pm
- Location: riding motorcycles with jake
It's midnight 50 and I'm sitting here watching Ghost Adventures. I just got all caught up on Rob's Halfway House. Sheesh we like to talk a whole lot. Lol.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
- Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
- Posts: 2053
- Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:24 am
- Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.
Can't sleep. Mind is too alert, and my body. Plus I am suffering from cramps so...yeah. Not comfy to sleep in.
Plus, I always wanted to post on this thread!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~TetrarchNeed something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
- Joining the Hunt for Enemies
- Posts: 6978
- Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:10 pm
- Location: preparing for next winter
No, I'm not supposed to post.
But I've been up doing a banner, plus I slept all day.
Off to bed. Night y'all!
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
- Phase Control Expert
- Posts: 6173
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:14 pm
- Location: Twittering.
Just got home from watching Transformers 2. Now I'm trying to relax so I can go to sleep.
- Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt
- Posts: 4633
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:46 pm
Return to Flight to Phoenix
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests