Boys are Confusing

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Re: Boys are Confusing

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Miista wrote:*squeezes Why are we talking about a donkey?!!!!!*

:lol: Are you from Unitedness Nation (the teen thread) from any chance?

Oh, I really love Naruto. Hinata has to be one of the best, hands down. But I haven't watched it in so long! I used to like Shikamaru (I think that's his name....Shikamaru or Marushika?) Man, this shows that I haven't been watching.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

I like Shikamaru too, hence the banner. And Hinata, there's more to her than just a really shy girl. She's a good idol. :D I usually really don't like fillers, but in Naruto I don't mind. They're usually interesting or they have some kind of purpose. :D At first I thought Naruto looked childish ... but it really isn't. T'is the best, I'm watching it now. :D

Why so many sets of books? :lol:

I know, I find it hard to keep up a conversation sometimes with someone I don't know well. I don't know what to say. Some people in my year act like they're above everyone, and whatever I do or say, they just don't really respond. So I gave up and I just be myself. (yes, cheesy) But I don't care what they think of me anymore, since nothing I do will make the 'popular' people like me, and I don't like them too much either. I'm fine with my own friends! <3

That's a really cool idea. I've seen that on a few adverts and it looks really good, plus I love bloopers. :lol: Pre-rewarding, huh? Well I'd vote for you. :lol:

Lately I've been really busy! I got a job, I'm learning how to drive, and I'm in 6th form doing A Levels! Plus normal life, which is sometimes hard enough anyway. To stay on topic, there is a boy I like, but I don't think anything will happen. How about y'all?
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

DudeRocksTheTwilight wrote:
Miista wrote:*squeezes Why are we talking about a donkey?!!!!!*

:lol: Are you from Unitedness Nation (the teen thread) from any chance?

Oh, I really love Naruto. Hinata has to be one of the best, hands down. But I haven't watched it in so long! I used to like Shikamaru (I think that's his name....Shikamaru or Marushika?) Man, this shows that I haven't been watching.
Ermmm???? I don't think I've ever been on 'Unitedness Nation' (the teen thread) ever :P Why??? hahahaha

Yeah, Shikamaru Nara is the best too!!!!! He was first to rise from Gennin to Chuunin, I forgot what team he is from, but it consists of Ino Yamanaka and Chouji Akimichi. Shikamaru has an IQ of 200 and controls shadows. Above that, his Sensei (Asuma) dies T_T It was so sad when he died!!! Shikamaru too up smoking, to represent Asuma in some way, and he visits Kurenai everyday, because she's pregnant with Asuma's baby /o/ (I'm not obsessed *cough*). :P
-Jasper wrote:I like Shikamaru too, hence the banner. And Hinata, there's more to her than just a really shy girl. She's a good idol. :D I usually really don't like fillers, but in Naruto I don't mind. They're usually interesting or they have some kind of purpose. :D At first I thought Naruto looked childish ... but it really isn't. T'is the best, I'm watching it now. :D

Why so many sets of books? :lol:

I know, I find it hard to keep up a conversation sometimes with someone I don't know well. I don't know what to say. Some people in my year act like they're above everyone, and whatever I do or say, they just don't really respond. So I gave up and I just be myself. (yes, cheesy) But I don't care what they think of me anymore, since nothing I do will make the 'popular' people like me, and I don't like them too much either. I'm fine with my own friends! <3

That's a really cool idea. I've seen that on a few adverts and it looks really good, plus I love bloopers. :lol: Pre-rewarding, huh? Well I'd vote for you. :lol:

Lately I've been really busy! I got a job, I'm learning how to drive, and I'm in 6th form doing A Levels! Plus normal life, which is sometimes hard enough anyway. To stay on topic, there is a boy I like, but I don't think anything will happen. How about y'all?
Laugh.Out.Loud!! You're so lucky you get to watch it!!! Naruto stopped airing back in 2007 for Australia. The only time you can see it is either on the internet or Austar, but that's like $70 a month!!!!!!!!

Hahahahaha, because it'll be cool to have all the books (sets) and when I'm older I'm gonna' sell them. And I have these mini-red twilight books I bought, and they were limited edition!!! And now they've stopped selling them! Mwuahahahahahahahahahahahaha and it's like a hobby of mine. Keeps me occupied :]

I'm glad you're yourself, because it's more funner (no such word, but oh well) and easier to talk to you, than someone who is fake ^_^ *hi five* *rebound* /o/ I just don't bother talking to anyone at school anymore. Everyone comes up to me and say that I'm more open on the internet /o/.

Pre-rewarding: Giving them something each, that will make them vote for me. It's a bit like bribing, but I'm rewarding them before I hopefully *fingers crossed* get elected /o/.

Yeah, I know how you feel!!! I'm the same with you. Busy with school and stuff, but if you add work, you're like extra-busy /o/. Oh, good-luck for driving hahahahahaha.... Everyone would need insurance around you now, laugh.out.loud, kidding ~_^ I get to go for my license in two more months :P Yayy!!!!! hahahaha I think people at my school think that I'm better than them??? When I know I'm not. I was sitting down, when the teacher said that I was smart!! I sunk my head to the desk, because that's when everyone started saying "You think you're so smart" "I'm not dumb" and "I'm better than you at backflips" (one guy said), but they were all spoken to me, and not the teacher. As if I said it, but I didn't; I was just doing my work when the teacher said it, and as soon as she said it, I knew straight away people were gonna' start hating me T_T Dumb teacher!!! In grade 9, I'll admit I was a tyrant and say that I did think highly of myself, but now I don't. I actually pretend that I'm worse than everyone now, which is good, because whenever I get good grades, I'm all surprised and stuff, but back in the days, I wouldn't have cared, because I'd knew what I'd get (I was cocky), but now I think of everyone as equals!!!! The last thing I want is people hating me!!! I don't care if people like me or not, I just don't think it's fair to be hated upon, for no legitimate reason!!!

Yeah I've got a boy problem.

But I think it will ware off. Hopefully. I hope it does, because I don't wanna' get hurt anymore... T_T AniiwaiiZz, he's my Multi-strand Science Teacher. I typed his name on the myspace search engine, hoping he had myspace, but I don't think he does, because I went through 500 pages of people with the same name. I did the same on facebook, and couldn't find him after 500 pages of people T_T He bodyboards, does biology and is smart and has an encapsulating smile (/o/). I was up until 1:00am last night thinking about him. I crying to get him out of my head.... Ugh, the last thing I need is to make a teacher fall in love with me ={ I'm thinking about telling him. I'm gonna go up to him and say this: (I'll purposely forget my sunnies, and come back to the classroom, and whilst he is still there, I will say.....)

"Hey, sir, what's your nationality???"
Then he will find away to change the subject or won't tell me
Then I'll go "C'mon sir, tell me please!!!!"
Then he will ask me why I want to know
"Because I'll feel special and cool if I were the only student in the school that knew your nationality!!!"
Then he will reject again!!
Then I'll go "If you tell me, I'll tell you something no one else in the school knows about me??"
And that's where it's unpredictable of what will happen ^_^

When I'm in class, I can't stop looking at him, and sometimes he catches me just staring at him for no apparent reason. One time, we were watching some documentary in class and all I did was stare at him with my sunnies on, so that no one could see where my eyes were, but he could see my eyes and he kept glancing at me too, and when I ask him a question, he smiles, because I don't usually talk in class (Like I said, I can't talk to people, it's too hard), and he begins to stutter and think and gets embarrassed or something when he tries to explain the answer, whereas if someone else asked him, he would just go up to them with his normal expression and say it straight forward. I know he doesn't think of me the same way I think of him and I know I might be over seeing this, but when he came to my group, all he could do was look at me???? I felt like punching him to be honest!!! Because although I love him so much, I hate him at the same time, for making me like him so much!! Grrrr, does that make sense???

Sorry for the long comment Jenni :] You're so much easier to talk to than anyone I know!!! /o/!!! It's true =)
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
-Jasper
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

^^ I think it did work, there's a pretty long post that I can see :lol: I hate it when that happens! Also sometimes when it takes a while to say 'your message has been posted', you know there's something wrong and you should've copy and pasted. That would probs go on my top 10 list of things that annoy me, lol.

I always watch it on the internet, I don't think it's aired here either. I'd heard about Naruto and I was always meaning to watch it, then I got round to it and got hooked. :D I'm still on the part 1, not the shippuden yet, but there are so many episodes it may take a while to get through them. =) I don't mind though, I don't like when a series I like stops too soon.

Nice idea! I like having sets that actually match *fumes at mortal instruments publishers*, because this series I read had the first 2 with english covers, and then the last one was only made with the american cover. So now the last one looks stupid. :lol:

I do have some more free time for a week, though, because right now is my half term! So although I have work, there's no school. And I'm gonna see my brother tomorrow, he moved out about a month ago with his girlfriend, but it feels like longer. Yay for your licence! Insurance is a very good idea, since I'm still a long way from being a good driver ... *ahem* ... I think I drive like a grandma, as in very, very slow. Not the crazy grandmas who drive at about 70 miles per hour and crash into little children because they can't see more than a foot in front of them. :lol:

I hate teachers like that! That's happened to me before, they say something like 'you got the highest mark in the class'. Oh thanks for telling that in front of everyone else, dear teacher. By the way, why are PE teachers always unsporty? I've hardly even seen mine move ... I gave up PE this year though, because it's not compulsary any more. But you can do backflips? I think that's cool, but I can't see how it's even possible to flip yourself backwards without landing on your head ... lol :D I found that when we were all younger, it was cooler to not be as smart, but as everyone's older and your future is depending more on exams and all that, people want to be clever and it's okay to get good marks.

I think it will probably wear off, because liking teachers normally never gets far. They can get fired for being involved with students, and they're not 'advised' to add their pupils on facebook. (I know that because my friend added one of our teachers on facebook, but he didn't accept, and then when we asked why he said he wasn't allowed. :lol:) [/lecture] I don't know what he could think about you, I think teachers are almost not real people? As in, they're usually really professional and doing their job and that, so they act completely different to what they're really like.
Because although I love him so much, I hate him at the same time, for making me like him so much!!
That makes complete sense! That's how I feel. But I'm sure he doesn't like me that way, we met this September and since then, me and my friends have been hanging around a lot with him and his brother. (he's a twin :lol:)

I don't mind long comments! Thanks :D
StickStones&&Techno
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by StickStones&&Techno »

okay, so for those that care, i have SO MANY UPDATES.

so that guy travis?
i'm pretty sure he likes me.

it's not only about hugs.

now he puts his arm around my shoulder, we walk together, he comes up to me instead of me going up to him, he said said yes to the movies (which i can't go to since i'm practically grounded), he hugs me CONSTANTLY, he sits behind me in class when he's not supposed to, he touches my hair, he wore my glasses one day.

like the other day, in english, he started tickling me with his pencil. i'm really ticklish. even if you touch my back, i'll like immediately jump and idk, i'm just really ticklish. so i'm like moving around while he's tickling, trying to avoid the touch of his pencil, and he's just laughing away (: and he also puts his arm around me even when we're in front of other girls (:

okay, and then the other day, i was heading over to my debate meeting, and i was so hungry cause i didn't have lunch, so i went over to the vending machines to get some animal crackers. i'd put the dollar in my mouth because i'd taken my phone out of my pocket and i had it in my hand and my ipod was in my hand too, so i had both my hands full. I literally run right into travis and he hugs me, sees the dollar, then takes it out of my mouth and starts walking away with it, and i'm like HEY MAN. THAT'S MY DOLLAR. and he starts running, and i start chasing him and we're running up and down the hall for like 7 minutes until i take his backpack and start running with it. then he came after me and we exchanged things. when i got my dollar back, i started heading over to the vending machines to get my cookies, and he's like following me, and he starts kicking my backpack and i turn around and he looks off somewhere else, as if he didn't do it. then he kicks it again and the whole thing repeats like two more times. then i finally get to an open machine and the damn dollar wouldn't go in cause it was all folded and stuff, and then travis is like, wow, you suck at putting dollars in there. then he took the dollar from me, made it all flat and pretty, then stuck it in the machine. i got my cookies, but then i realized i was SO thirsty after that chase, so i'm like, do you have a quarter? only it came out like foo you haff a corta? cause my mouth was full of food and he's like what? and i'm like foo you haff a corta? and he's like ahlfjhsdafa? (like making fun of me) and i'm like hahaahah very funny. and he's like i only have twenty cents. and i'm like has;fhaklj. but then this other kid gave me a quarter. and then travis looks at his phone and he's like, damn, i have three more minutes or i'm late to dhall. but he still stayed with me for like 5 more minutes (:

and then the other day, one of his friends like runs up to me and hugs me, and i'm like o.O? and he's like, so how's travis? and i'm like, why are you asking? and he's like, cause. and i'm like, cause why? and he's like cause he talks about you so much.

i wouldn't know if that is true or not, but i'm hoping it is (:

whenever he sees me, he always hugs me. ALWAYS. and now it seems like he's hanging around the geometry hallway before first period (i have geometry first period) because i ALWAYS see him there.

idk. i'm pretty sure he likes me.
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

My opinion, he likes you. He sure is giving you some signals. So if you want him to like you, good luck and keep enjoying the attention.
by Laniyeah on photobucket
-Jasper

Post by -Jasper »

I would say he definitely likes you. Judging by all that. :D Yeah, good luck, and see how it goes!
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Jenininininininininininininininininininininininininininini... wrote:I think it will probably wear off, because liking teachers normally never gets far. They can get fired for being involved with students, and they're not 'advised' to add their pupils on facebook. (I know that because my friend added one of our teachers on facebook, but he didn't accept, and then when we asked why he said he wasn't allowed. ) [/lecture] I don't know what he could think about you, I think teachers are almost not real people? As in, they're usually really professional and doing their job and that, so they act completely different to what they're really like.

Yeah, that actually happened to my aunt once. She teaches at a high school, and one of her students friended her. She said no. But it was confusing because her daughter went to the school as well. And her daughter's friends would go to her Facebook (which wasn't private, or whatever) and look at all her stuff. And then they would comment through the daughter. She had to delete her Facebook because of it.

But I really hope he likes you back, Miista. I hope everything works well.

((I think I'm just gonna be popping in here to give advice. :)))
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
StickStones&&Techno
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by StickStones&&Techno »

sooooo...

turns out he doesn't like me.

huge downer.
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

Sorry techno. He was sure giving some mixed signals then. Bummer.
by Laniyeah on photobucket