Boys are Confusing

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
StickStones&&Techno
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Boys are Confusing

Post by StickStones&&Techno »

well, i mean, we talk so much.
and i feel really at ease with him.
but i asked my friend amanda to ask him if he liked anybody, and he said no one at the moment.
of course, would you tell somebody who just randomly asks you who you like who you like?
confusing, ehh? (:
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

^I would, but not to a total stranger. I think I'd put two and two together, maybe he knows Amanda is your friend and that the message would get back to you. I think you should casually ask him to hang out with you and your friends. But make it sound 'casual', for example: 'A couple of us are going to the movies (or whatever it may be) do you wanna come?' If he wants to see you, he'll go! I think this would be a great icebreaker and maybe open up to the bigger issue- if he likes you.
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
StickStones&&Techno

grr...i'm confused now.
maybe he is just messing with my head.
i just don't know.
he is a flirt, though.
i've just never seen him wink or blow air kisses without the hand motion to anyone.
it's just weird.
dimber
Fishing with Charlie

Post by dimber »

This thread is extremely interesting...boys are really confusing sometimes.

Two days ago, on my way back from Rome, I was thinking about a friend of mine (ex-friend now) who can win the Mr. Confusion trophy. He's really shy and absolutely oblivious of the girls around him. He fell in love with the girl next door when he was 14 and has loved her since then. She knows but doesn't care.
Anyway, about two years ago I noticed things between us were beginning to change: long phone calls, night chats, small presents, very intimate talks. I had a boyfriend though I wasn't engaged yet...but I must confess I liked him a lot.
Well, one day, during a party he confessed he loved me, and more than the girl next door. We spent the whole night holding hands and talking about the possibility of being together and bla bla bla. During the next days we talked a lot on msn and he said I had changed his world completely...I began to think about the possibility he could be the right one: we had so much in common. I struggled trying to decide what to do, I had a lot of fights with my boyfriend, I moved to a new house when............................

....when he told me there had been a misunderstanding! He tried to convince me I had made up everything (but I had the msn files proving I hadn't), then he told me I had changed too much in the last months, then he accused me of being too selfish :shock: I was shattered, really!!!

But this mess made me understand that it's true that people who love you don't make you cry. Romance and butterflies in your stomach can be good and exciting for a while but true love is completely different.
...we are such stuff that dreams are made on...

ed4ev
Wandering Through Town

Post by ed4ev »

ok well, this boy asked me out, and i said yes, but i dont know if i like him and my friend likes him and now shes all sad and stuff cuz it wasnt her...what should i do??? plus this is like my first boyfriend

Do I dazzle you?
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

ed4ev wrote:ok well, this boy asked me out, and i said yes, but i dont know if i like him and my friend likes him and now shes all sad and stuff cuz it wasnt her...what should i do??? plus this is like my first boyfriend
Oh, gosh. Well, you have to decide between your friend and the guy. And that's just how it is, unfortunately. In these circumstances, it will probably be hard to date him and maintain a solid friendship with your friend. The thing is, if this guy really likes you, then you two might get together later down the road. But for now, what is more important to you?
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
ed4ev
Wandering Through Town

Post by ed4ev »

i dont know!!! this is so comfusing, i hate growing up!!

Do I dazzle you?
StickStones&&Techno

Elizabeth wrote:^I would, but not to a total stranger. I think I'd put two and two together, maybe he knows Amanda is your friend and that the message would get back to you. I think you should casually ask him to hang out with you and your friends. But make it sound 'casual', for example: 'A couple of us are going to the movies (or whatever it may be) do you wanna come?' If he wants to see you, he'll go! I think this would be a great icebreaker and maybe open up to the bigger issue- if he likes you.

well, i wanna invite him to come to youth group at my church on monday, but idk what he's gonna say.
~twilight_princess~
Wandering Through Town

Post by ~twilight_princess~ »

StupidxLamb wrote:
~twilight_princess~ wrote:I'm fifteen, I'll be sixteen next summer. I just don't know about this boy. I mean, he danced with me at homecoming, and I don't think he danced with this other girl (who is one of my good friends) and he hugs me all the time when he sees me, and we can actually TALK... (I'm not that good at talking to guys). Idk... I probably won't act on it until I CAN date, but I still just think about him all the time, and I can't tell anyone because my friends might tease me about it/or they think he's weird. I think that they think I'm too good for him.
Aw. Well, I can honestly say that I've been there! Twice! I am only just now allowed to date (my parents have the same 16 year rule). The hardest part about telling someone you like them before you can date is that, if someone's feelings change, someone has to say that they don't like the other person in that way anymore. But if you're dating, you can say that you feel it's time to break up, without using those exact words (ie: I don't like you that way). You could always just ask him who he likes...and see if he says you.

My friend says she thinks he likes me, and I'm little suspicious that he does too. I don't know. I'm just confused. And we're pretty good friends. I don't want to say something that messes it all up.

Anyone with a facebook should join my Stephenie Meyer group! Here:
http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=10202818409
Ruby
Learning to Love Green
Location: my body is here, but my head and heart are elsewhere...

Post by Ruby »

Ugh...they are so confusing...I like this kid, and I know he likes me back, and I'm pretty sure he knows that I like him, but he just doesn't act like he likes me. Well, he sort of does, like he'll say hi and smile at me, or whatever, but that's it. We'll talk and stuff, but it just doesn't seem like he likes me. Like, on the marching band bus to a competition, he spent most of the time talking to some other girl, even when I was sitting right behind him. I mean, he talked to me some, but he talked to her more. They're really good friends, though. idk. Maybe I'm just so used to guys being all over me that I don't know how to react to a guy actually respecting me by keeping his hands to himself.
ImageImageImageImage