Boys are Confusing

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
peacepicturelexi
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Boys are Confusing

Post by peacepicturelexi »

Elizabeth wrote:
peacepicturelexi wrote:ugh i liked this guy(lets name him keith :mrgreen: ) who told me he liked me through a text and then said "how abot we talk about us tomorrow in person" so i misunderstood and said " what?" and he said "nvm". Then the next day he completely ignored me and we havent had a discussion about how we feel about eathother since. it sucked cause that was last year and im still madly in like with him :?
Aww, I think he misunderstood you. Maybe you should just bring it up. It sounds like Keith just got embarassed and didn't want to put himself out there thinking you didn't like him back. If you really like him, just tell him. Maybe try something like bringing up the text and then adding you felt the same way but felt afraid to bring it up until now.
oh thanks! im might try that! just got to figure out when...
you can have edward and jacob. i want seth:)
vamp na hEireann
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: Turning Bill and Tom into vampires.Seriously were did the sun go?oh right...this is Ireland

Post by vamp na hEireann »

I was at my friends birthday party on friday and my other friend that I really like was there and I think he likes me too but anyhow we spent the evening playing Halo,watching DVD's and messing with glowsticks and every so often he would just randomly hug me,not to mention the fast that when we were watching DVD's and playing XBOX he had his arms wraped around me the whole time :roll: and I'm not going to see him all this week cos we've no school and I really miss him now.It was the best night ever!But we're still not officially going out so I dunno whether it will go any further or not.
Midnight Sun Virgin!
|----[|██████]=----
ImageTrainee of EDC Inc. Private of Jaspers Confederate Army,Go Stainless Claret! Twilight Mafia
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

Boys aren't complicated, they just complicate things. - Quote by my sister, Jessica
Does anyone else agree with this? Because I totally do.
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
StickStones&&Techno

Post by StickStones&&Techno »

i kindof do (:

okay. my problem.

so there's this guy, erik, and i really like him. i've known him for like 3 years already, and he liked me two years ago, he told me.
so i like him again cause i asked to borrow his jacket one day, and he gave it to me. then, when we were going to lunch, he just randomly comes to my locker, and i'm like, "what're you doing here?" but in a nice way, and he's like "can't i just come to your locker?" with a smile (:
then when we were going to our last class, he comes back for his jacket and the good thing is that the zipper gets stuck a lot, so there we were, in the middle of the hallway, trying to get the jacket off, and he has his hands on top of mine the entire time, trying to help get it off.
he never moved his hands (:
and so now when i ask to borrow his jacket, he takes it off really slow, and and makes me take off the other sleeve for him (:
then my friend michael says he thinks erik likes me cause he gets all defensive when michael asks if he likes me.
when michael asks him if he likes some girl that's not me, he's like "EWW. EFF NO! HELL NO!" and all this crap, and when he asks about me, he's like "naww man, what you talkin bout. well, idk. we're better as friends" and stuff. oh, and when he asks erik if he likes me, he looks around a lot, and he licks his lips, which is something he NEVER does (:
then saturday, i was texting michael, and he told me that erik talks about me to him in class.
like, he told michael not to tell me, but he thinks i'm cute, and he talks to him about my face and how cute it is and that's a direct quote (:
there's more, but michael refused to tell me, which means that erik says more things, only he's not allowed to tell /:
i think he likes me, but i'm not sure.
do you? (:
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

StickStones&&Techno wrote:i kindof do (:

okay. my problem.

so there's this guy, erik, and i really like him. i've known him for like 3 years already, and he liked me two years ago, he told me.
so i like him again cause i asked to borrow his jacket one day, and he gave it to me. then, when we were going to lunch, he just randomly comes to my locker, and i'm like, "what're you doing here?" but in a nice way, and he's like "can't i just come to your locker?" with a smile (:
then when we were going to our last class, he comes back for his jacket and the good thing is that the zipper gets stuck a lot, so there we were, in the middle of the hallway, trying to get the jacket off, and he has his hands on top of mine the entire time, trying to help get it off.
he never moved his hands (:
and so now when i ask to borrow his jacket, he takes it off really slow, and and makes me take off the other sleeve for him (:
then my friend michael says he thinks erik likes me cause he gets all defensive when michael asks if he likes me.
when michael asks him if he likes some girl that's not me, he's like "EWW. EFF NO! HELL NO!" and all this crap, and when he asks about me, he's like "naww man, what you talkin bout. well, idk. we're better as friends" and stuff. oh, and when he asks erik if he likes me, he looks around a lot, and he licks his lips, which is something he NEVER does (:
then saturday, i was texting michael, and he told me that erik talks about me to him in class.
like, he told michael not to tell me, but he thinks i'm cute, and he talks to him about my face and how cute it is and that's a direct quote (:
there's more, but michael refused to tell me, which means that erik says more things, only he's not allowed to tell /:
i think he likes me, but i'm not sure.
do you? (:
awww, that has got to be the cutest story I've ever heard!!!! I think he likes you :D
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
StickStones&&Techno

and the good thing is that we would look REALLY cute together.
i mean, we kindof look alike.
and if we DO go out, which i'm hoping we do, people would be all, FINALLY!! because they know we flirt ALOT.
and i kindof do think he likes me, but idk.
i really hope he does (:
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

Pel wrote:Not understanding someone male? Post about it here.
As a mod, this is very sexist. How? Well, you are asking fellow females to take their troubles out on us males. If there is a complete opposite thread like this, then I call that creator sexist too. We all should not assume things that we do 'not' know. I don't find it offensive, but I do find it wrong that those males who have done nothing wrong to a female (such as myself) do not deserve to be called "Confused."
samajama wrote:Boys never show interest in me. Really frustrating.
Unless you have not met every male species in the world, please don't make assumptions that all guys don't show interest in you.
lalaith913 wrote:Here's my dealy: (if a guy could respond to this, i would much appreciate it)

This might be more for the dating thread, but here goes:

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for 3 months. I am the one who calls and makes plans 99% of the time. He NEVER does; he does, however, always go along with anything I suggest and will talk with me for hours and I can tell when we are together that he does enjoy it and really wants to be there. SO WHY AM I THE ONE DOING ALL THE WORK?! Is this a typical guy thing?
Hi there.

Before I answer your question, I would just like to state (coming from a guy, as myself) that most guys out there are extremely shy. They always talk to their friends first, asking what they should do.

Now to your question: I just think that your boyfriend is shy and is still adjusting. You have been dating for 3 months you know, so try asking him what he wants to do. If he says I don't know, give up and suggest your own opinion. The next time you call him, ask him again, but tempt him into thinking by saying something along the lines like, "C'mon, anything? I don't mind watching a movie, going to the beach, hanging out or something?"

Thanks for reading.
StupidxLamb wrote:Guys aren't confusing...they are confused. I totally understand them, it's they who don't understand themselves or US. Which, in the end, makes them act stupidly.
starinatstars03 wrote:Ughh. Boys.
~twilight_princess~ wrote:GAHHH! Boys are SO CONFUSING!
dimber wrote:...boys are really confusing sometimes.
Ruby wrote:Ugh...they are so confusing...
ilovetwilight wrote:Boys aren't complicated, they just complicate things. - Quote by my sister, Jessica.
Well this is alot of critizism. Please note that if you find this informent enclosed 'confusing' it's not that I'm confusing or confused, it might be that maybe you don't understand.

Many (and I mean 98% of you females who have posted on this thread) of you females, assume. I don't mind if you assume, but when it comes to assuming that 'all' male species are confusing, that is sexist, offensive and critizism. If you have not met 'every' guy out there, please do not make assumptions that all males are like the ones you have had problematic, emotional and mental situations with. It seems like that ever since Twilight premiered, all girls see males differently now. They expect us to all be like Edward Cullen or close to being a gentleman as he is. There's a saying that goes "If all men are gentlemen, then no men are gentlemen."

So please. Before you make accusations about my fellow species please take in consideration that not all men are like the jerks you have faced within your lives. Maybe one day, each and every girl can have a gentlemen of their own, and their wouldn't need to be a heaven, as they already are in it.

Thanks for reading.

Your regards,

-Miista.
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
cascsiany
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by cascsiany »

I think that maybe my best friend has a crush on me. We've been friends for 17-18 years now. I haven't seen him in 2 1/2 years and the last time I saw him was for just a day and his parents were there. The last time we really got to spend any time together was 16 years ago.
We've kept in close contact despite the 3000 mile distance between us. He's dropped hints that he has kinda has a crush on me and I know I definitely have a crush on him. So what to do when he finally comes and visits me is the question?
EDC, Inc... Crane Trainee
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn
"We can find some other way to pick a fight with this Demetri."~ Emmett, NM p. 534
Morgan University
Locard's Theory
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

Miista Cullen wrote:
Pel wrote:Not understanding someone male? Post about it here.
As a mod, this is very sexist. How? Well, you are asking fellow females to take their troubles out on us males. If there is a complete opposite thread like this, then I call that creator sexist too. We all should not assume things that we do 'not' know. I don't find it offensive, but I do find it wrong that those males who have done nothing wrong to a female (such as myself) do not deserve to be called "Confused."
There is a thread for boys to talk about how confusing girls can be.

Goodness my.
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
StickStones&&Techno

uhmm, Miista Cullen ?
yeah, this thread isn't sexist.
it's not like we're degrading males.
we're just helping others understand some things that guys do with our past experience.
it's just an opinion what they're sharing; it's not a fact that we know fer sure.