Boys are Confusing

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Re: Boys are Confusing

Post by Elizabeth »

StickStones&Techno- I say ask him to the youth group. He may decline the invite because he may not be into religion and chruch events, but he may say yes just to spend time with you. it's worth a shot!

Ruby- Maybe he likes you but he's afraid he'll hurt his friend or make her jealous. Why don't you try and ask him (if you can work up the nerve) or ask a friend to find out for you?
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
cullen grl 17
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by cullen grl 17 »

ok i like this guy and last year we use to talk alot, now this year we have like every class togrther but we dont talk as much. sometimes i catch him looking at me and he walks behind me and my friends or he will walk nxt to me. and i would talk to him more if his friends were'nt so judgemental and stuff like that. my friends think he likes me but idk how to talk to him without making it akward.
***But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil,
thou shalt not eat of it;
for in the day that thou eatest thereof
thou shalt surely die***
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

cullen grl 17 wrote:ok i like this guy and last year we use to talk alot, now this year we have like every class togrther but we dont talk as much. sometimes i catch him looking at me and he walks behind me and my friends or he will walk nxt to me. and i would talk to him more if his friends were'nt so judgemental and stuff like that. my friends think he likes me but idk how to talk to him without making it akward.
Can't you just try to talk to him in private? Since you have several classes together, can't you just write him a note saying you'd like to talk to him alone? Forget his friends! You don't like them, you like him. If this is really bothering you, you'll get of over the idea of potential awkwardness by just getting this off your chest. It will be worth it in the long run.
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
StickStones&&Techno
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by StickStones&&Techno »

Elizabeth wrote:StickStones&Techno- I say ask him to the youth group. He may decline the invite because he may not be into religion and chruch events, but he may say yes just to spend time with you. it's worth a shot!
I ASKED HIMM!
AND HE SAID YESS!
now all that's left is that my friend can go, cause if she can't, i can't and he'll think i stood him up.
my friend might not be able to go cause she stayed up until 3 am and her dad was madd.
and she doesn't wanna seem to be asking too much cause she's getting a new phone on wednesday.
i'll tell you how it went (if i even go).
(:
~twilight_princess~
Wandering Through Town

Post by ~twilight_princess~ »

AWWW! Cool!!

I still have no solution to my boy problem, but I'll just go with the flow for now and see what happens.

Anyone with a facebook should join my Stephenie Meyer group! Here:
http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=10202818409
StickStones&&Techno

i'm not going.
i have nobody to go with.
and it turns out, this one girl who used the cookie cutter excuse that she had to do something with her grandma, well, it turns out she was lying and didn't want to go at all.
and now i can't see michael.
:(
vamp na hEireann
Location: Turning Bill and Tom into vampires.Seriously were did the sun go?oh right...this is Ireland

Post by vamp na hEireann »

My best friend asked me out every year for the last three years but I said no cos I wasnt really ready to go out with anyone although I did really like him but he hasnt asked me out this year,at least not yet but if he did I would say yes cos I still really like him and he's my best friend and he's completely oblivious to the fact that I like him and I dont know how he feels about me.Its a very long complicated story.He also drew all over my hand today with pen and I cant get it off.
Midnight Sun Virgin!
|----[|██████]=----
ImageTrainee of EDC Inc. Private of Jaspers Confederate Army,Go Stainless Claret! Twilight Mafia
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

^Talk to him about it!!! <3

My best guy friend, who just broke up with one of my newest friends, had a 3.5 hour long conversation with me last night. And I'm pretty sure he blew off homework for it. :roll: The thing is, he has known me for over two years, and we have both only known his ex since this summer. So HE and I go further back, but SHE has become one of my best friends. And I have NO idea what his deal is, but he is giving me a lot of attention and I just WNAT TO KNOW WHAT HE IS THINKING. Because the conversation last night could've been completely innocent, but we haven't had a conversation THAT long since we liked eachother two years ago. :? Oh, and I really, really like him again. :?
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

Marie: JUST ASK ELI WHAT'S UP ALREADY! Sorry for shouting :?
But, seriosuly, you and Eli seem to be so close that you can talk about anything. Why can't you ask him this? Why can't you just ask him how he's feeling about all this?

Boys never show interest in me. Really frustrating.
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
StickStones&&Techno

dude.
omgg.
so today i was taking pictures of the football game for yearbook, and omgg.
i saw that guy that i like (michael) in his football uni.
holy. crap.
his butt looks AMAZINGG in those pants.
and i was up close and personal (: