Boys are Confusing

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Re: Boys are Confusing

Postby cutesweetiezzz » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:50 am

Hey, have you guys watched any of the videos by Stillnotdavid on Youtube? They're really funny. There's a 5 part video about 100 Facts About A Guy. The facts a really funny, but true.

For example, guys hate it when they're clothes get dirty, even if it's only a small dot.

I recommend the video. :D
Image
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
User avatar
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie
 
Posts: 881
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:32 pm
Location: waiting for Edward Cullen <3

Re: Boys are Confusing

Postby Miista Cullen » Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:53 am

Sorry everyone! I didn't tell her. I found it that it's not important. My mother doesn't HAVE to know about my sexuality. It's good for a parent to understand, but it's better for the child to be comfortable. I guess I wanted to tell her, because I wanted to find someone so desperately!!! I'm such an idiot!!! I was doing it for selfish reasons and not for what I felt right for me!!!!! Other than that, I didn't tell her! And I don't think I will. I'll just let her catch me screwing a guy one day (on purpose) Laugh.Out.Loud, or just bring home a guy and kiss him in front of her! Btw, I got a motorbike!!! I know nothing about it, so don't ask. All I know is that it's a 2005 model, it's black and silver and it's faster than me /o/ (Sorry for the off-topic. It just feels like it's been years!!!! Where is everyone!?!?!?!) The reason why I've been gone forever is because of school!!! It's like a policy for me!!! I'm quite strict with myself!!! In order for me to become successful and rich and everything, I must not procrastinate!!!!! Which means, not letting the internet distract me from being successful. I only go on, on the holidays!!!! Thats when I have nothing to worry about!!!! So I'm sorry everyone!!! I have ten days left of talking to you guys, so hopefully you're all back by then ^_^ Then I leave for another 3 months until the next holidays come!!!!!!

sarah! wrote:Way to stand up for gays!! haha lol. That must suck though if everyone thought you were gay. I would die if people thought I was gay (because im not) lol

Hahahahaha ^_^ It's hard enough for me....
I get a lot (not being cocky) of girls coming up to ask me out, and I can't say no, because I don't wanna' hurt their feelings. So when I'm dating, I have to pretend that I enjoy hugging them and kissing them, gross!!!!!

-Jasper wrote:Your teacher actually gave an anti-gay speech? That's ridiculous. Just because someone is gay, it doesn't mean they're a bad person.

Miista - Haven't seen you around for a while (okay, 2 days :lol: )
How are you? Did you tell your mum?


Arrrrrr, sorry for making you worry!!!!! GRRRRRR I FEEL BAD AT MYSELF NOW!!!!!
I'm good. I didn't tell her!

StickStones&&Techno wrote:I haven't been on here as often as I've wanted to.
did miista ever tell his mom?
by the way, I'm typing this from my new iPod touch that I got for my birthday, since it's tomorrow (:

Nope, I didn't. Hahahaha happy birtday back then too ^_^ Ipod touch aye ~_^ Someone's fancying it up, ajajajajajaja I want one too!!!!! T_T
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
User avatar
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:24 pm
Location: Australia, Queensland, Gold Coast

Re: Boys are Confusing

Postby StickStones&&Techno » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:41 am

Miista Cullen wrote:(Sorry for the off-topic. It just feels like it's been years!!!! Where is everyone!?!?!?!)


well, you kindof posted at nearly 4 in the morning (texas time) (: (:

i've missed you!!
you've been gone so long. this thread was DEAD. (:
User avatar
StickStones&&Techno
Teaching Eric Social Graces
 
Posts: 284
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:31 pm

Re: Boys are Confusing

Postby Miista Cullen » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:00 am

StickStones&&Techno wrote:
Miista Cullen wrote:(Sorry for the off-topic. It just feels like it's been years!!!! Where is everyone!?!?!?!)


well, you kindof posted at nearly 4 in the morning (texas time) (: (:

i've missed you!!
you've been gone so long. this thread was DEAD. (:


o_O!!! That explains a lot then..... :P

I've missed everyone here!!!! T_T
Yeah, I also forgot my password!!!! And then a month (March) later, I finally got a password thingingmabob sent to me, and so I used it and then, no one was on, so I signed out. Then I forgot to reset my password again, so a month later (April) which is today, I check my hotmail, and I use the password thingmabob again and the first thing I did was reset my password /o/. And the reason why I check my hotmail like once a month is because it doesn't work!!! So I always have to go to the library and use the computers there, but I have no time for the libraries!!! But now I do, since it's the holidays ^_^

Yeah. This thread is pretty dead. I thought I would have about 2 whole threads (200 pages) to catch up on reading and giving advice!!!!!!! But the last post I made was just on the 35 page!!! So I was like.... ^o^ Everyone must have moved on from Twilight!!!

I can see you're still a dedicated Twilight Fan ^_^
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
User avatar
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:24 pm
Location: Australia, Queensland, Gold Coast

Re: Boys are Confusing

Postby StickStones&&Techno » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:40 am

hahah (:
so how are things with Dom?

what time is it over there?
i'm kindof an early bird right now.
it's 9:40 texas time (:
User avatar
StickStones&&Techno
Teaching Eric Social Graces
 
Posts: 284
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:31 pm

Re: Boys are Confusing

Postby Miista Cullen » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:53 am

StickStones&&Techno wrote:hahah (:
so how are things with Dom?

what time is it over there?
i'm kindof an early bird right now.
it's 9:40 texas time (:


Ugh. Dom. No thanks. He's a reo. He lost his virginity at the age of freakin' 12 years old!!!!!!!!!
So that's someone I don't want to be with. But there's this other guy, Daniel, that I've liked since yr. 8. I didn't think it was that serious. So I just didn't care. Normally I like someone and stalk them. Then I get over them. But I don't know why, I was attracted to him again. He's so mysterious. Laugh.Out.Loud. He never talks. Good looking. Athletic. Does gymnastics. Lives down the road from the High School. Likes fighting and backflips. Is a rebel. And in 4 years, he's never spoken to me. I don't know if he hates me or likes me. But I like him. I've actually spied on him getting changed once ~_^. So did his best friend. Because I saw his best friend (Chris) looking at the same thing I was, which was Daniel getting undressed. But I call Daniel Simon for some reason, /o/. It makes him sound nicer and more cute. Haha.

Are there any guy problems that you've had lately?????

9:40!!! That is early!!! It's 12:52 here for me. And half of my face is asleep xD

So I'm off for the night/day!!! Good night!! Talk to you tomorrow hopefully!!! And others :D

-Miista.
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
User avatar
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:24 pm
Location: Australia, Queensland, Gold Coast

Re: Boys are Confusing

Postby StickStones&&Techno » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:34 am

damn. dom was messed up (:

daniel/simon sounds like an interesting guy (: you little stalker you! i can't believe you spied on him! jkjk (:
so do you know if he's into guys? maybe he is (: (:
...and he's a rebel. even better (:

i have been having some problems, but i think i'm finally getting over this one guy i've liked for like 3 yrs, mostly because i'm moving over the summer and i'm probably never gonna see him again /: i like these two other guys, and both of them are huge troublemakers, which i mean, i like bad boys, but not guys who get in trouble constantly. like there's this guy that i sortof like and his name's troy. he's ALWAYS in trouble, no syke. he's constantly in ISS (in-school suspension), but sometimes it's for ridiculous reasons. teachers just don't like him, so they find something really insignificant and write him up for it. but he's really sweet and funny and nice to me, though, a lot of people don't like him. anyway, so i'm an aide first period, and every morning at nine, i have to go to the ISS room and pick up the lunch order. well, troy's in ISS right now (not now, cause we have a four day weekend cause of good friday), and so yesterday, i went to get the lunch order. he was sitting in the back of the room with his back to me, and i was talking kindof loud to the ISS teachers cause i kindof wanted to get his attention (: anyway, so i was standing there waiting to get the lunch order, and he turns around in his seat, and sees me and smiles (: it's more like a half-smirk cause that's his "smile". anyway, he thinks i'm really smart cause this one time he got written up by mrs. solo for a stupid reason, and he'd been absent the day before, and we'd had a history test (he's in my class), and so he asks, "how was the history test?", to which i reply, "fairly easy", cause history's my best subject, and he's like, "wait. i shouldn't ask you. you're too smart. everything's easy for you (:" and then the other day, this one strange girl natasha went to sit by her friend cause she wanted to talk to her, and she kindof has a bad case of BO, so troy was moving his desk away from her cause she smells, and and i turn around and i see him doing that and i start laughing, cause he's like making faces like "eww. she smells" type of thing, and he sees me looking at him and he smiles, and he starts laughing and keeps looking at me and smiling, and is moving his desk away even further, and he keeps looking at me (: also, the other when i went to get the lunch order, he was sitting right by the teacher's desk, and i was waiting for the lunch order to be passed around, and he's like "darcy...darcy..." only he whispers it cause he gets in trouble if he talks, and i turn around, and he's like, "hi!" and he waves at me and smiles (: idk. i kindof think he likes me, but it's hard to tell.
User avatar
StickStones&&Techno
Teaching Eric Social Graces
 
Posts: 284
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:31 pm

Re: Boys are Confusing

Postby -Jasper » Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:08 pm

MIIIISTAAA! *yayayay!!!*
You're back! :D :D
Only not for long ... you're good on discipline for school.

At least you made your mind up now - it is your life. :D

Sorry for the off topic post and all the smilies ... :D
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
User avatar
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
 
Posts: 12793
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Re: Boys are Confusing

Postby Miista Cullen » Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:00 am

StickStones&&Techno wrote:damn. dom was messed up (:

daniel/simon sounds like an interesting guy (: you little stalker you! i can't believe you spied on him! jkjk (:
so do you know if he's into guys? maybe he is (: (:
...and he's a rebel. even better (:

i have been having some problems, but i think i'm finally getting over this one guy i've liked for like 3 yrs, mostly because i'm moving over the summer and i'm probably never gonna see him again /: i like these two other guys, and both of them are huge troublemakers, which i mean, i like bad boys, but not guys who get in trouble constantly. like there's this guy that i sortof like and his name's troy. he's ALWAYS in trouble, no syke. he's constantly in ISS (in-school suspension), but sometimes it's for ridiculous reasons. teachers just don't like him, so they find something really insignificant and write him up for it. but he's really sweet and funny and nice to me, though, a lot of people don't like him. anyway, so i'm an aide first period, and every morning at nine, i have to go to the ISS room and pick up the lunch order. well, troy's in ISS right now (not now, cause we have a four day weekend cause of good friday), and so yesterday, i went to get the lunch order. he was sitting in the back of the room with his back to me, and i was talking kindof loud to the ISS teachers cause i kindof wanted to get his attention (: anyway, so i was standing there waiting to get the lunch order, and he turns around in his seat, and sees me and smiles (: it's more like a half-smirk cause that's his "smile". anyway, he thinks i'm really smart cause this one time he got written up by mrs. solo for a stupid reason, and he'd been absent the day before, and we'd had a history test (he's in my class), and so he asks, "how was the history test?", to which i reply, "fairly easy", cause history's my best subject, and he's like, "wait. i shouldn't ask you. you're too smart. everything's easy for you (:" and then the other day, this one strange girl natasha went to sit by her friend cause she wanted to talk to her, and she kindof has a bad case of BO, so troy was moving his desk away from her cause she smells, and and i turn around and i see him doing that and i start laughing, cause he's like making faces like "eww. she smells" type of thing, and he sees me looking at him and he smiles, and he starts laughing and keeps looking at me and smiling, and is moving his desk away even further, and he keeps looking at me (: also, the other when i went to get the lunch order, he was sitting right by the teacher's desk, and i was waiting for the lunch order to be passed around, and he's like "darcy...darcy..." only he whispers it cause he gets in trouble if he talks, and i turn around, and he's like, "hi!" and he waves at me and smiles (: idk. i kindof think he likes me, but it's hard to tell.


Hahahahahaha he's got a good body (6 pack) too!!!! Even better ~_^
But I don't think he's gay, cause he's dating some chick called "Lauren" and they've been together since yr. 9 I think??? Yr. 8?? I dunno. But she goes to a different school now, so I don't know if they broke up!!!!!

Hahahahaha, a way to a man's heart is foooood :lol: He sounds really funny. One of those typical guys who only go to school for his mates and all.... I had my history test too!!!! I got an "A" for knowledge, then I got a "D" for communicating!!!! So that brings my mark to a "C"!!! I was so pissed off the day.... AniiwaiiZz, back to your story :P Hahaha, I didn't know if it sounded like he likes you, so I re-read it again, and it does sound like he likes you!!!!!! AwWwWwWwWw so cute ajajajajajajajaja

Keep being yourself, and ka-boom, you'll be even closer together in about 2 months. I'm just thinking if he'll like you even more, if you get in trouble!!! Like, just a warning! And then start making up funny stories about the teacher that you both hate (For example: If you're talking about a fat teacher, say "She might have a dungeon underneath her office!!!! That's really a kitchen!!! lol) And then start joking around in an indian accent!!! It really makes us guys laugh!!!!! But don't get too much in trouble, cause then it changes our perspective on a girl. From a pure geniuse. To a skank that's trying to be kool (Of course you're not a skank). And if you do that, hopefully he begin to like you even more. But try not to talk to him too much, because then he'll get bored very quickly. But at the same time try not to make him think that you hate him!!!!!

Hopefully that makes sense to you and it'll work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good-luck with Troy!!!!! Hope things work out well :D

-Miista.

-Jasper wrote:MIIIISTAAA! *yayayay!!!*
You're back! :D :D
Only not for long ... you're good on discipline for school.

At least you made your mind up now - it is your life. :D

Sorry for the off topic post and all the smilies ... :D


HAHAHAHHA YEWWWWWWWW

Hopefully I'll come back during the weekends though!!! Cause I know for sure I will not forget my password!!!!! So I'll be coming back more often! Hahahaha yeah. A lot of people think I'm a snob though T_T Cause I don't talk to them. I just prefer to go to the library at lunch times and do assignments, then talk to them. Cause most of them are guys, and I still don;t know how to act around them!!!! Even though I know how to make a guy laugh and get into a full conversation, my tone begins to become excited, to the point where I say "Oh my gosh, no way" or "Oh my gosh, really" and all. And then my cover is blown!!!!!

Meh. I don't think the mods come on this particular thread, so I think we can speak off-topic, as long as we use our context revolving around boys, using it as a metaphor of boys, or getting to a point about boys. We'll be fine ^_^
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
User avatar
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:24 pm
Location: Australia, Queensland, Gold Coast

Re: Boys are Confusing

Postby StickStones&&Techno » Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:10 am

Miista Cullen wrote:But I don't think he's gay, cause he's dating some chick called "Lauren" and they've been together since yr. 9 I think??? Yr. 8?? I dunno. But she goes to a different school now, so I don't know if they broke up!!!!!


just because he was going out with some girl doesn't mean he's not gay. he could be in denial (:

i also remembered this other thing.
in history, we had to do this map thing and i needed to sharpen my colored pencils. granted, i'm not too tall (i'm 5'1"), so of course i had to stand on my tippy-toes. his desk is about 3 desks away from the sharpener, and apparently he'd been looking at me, and said, "need some help there?", to which, of course, i blushed (:
User avatar
StickStones&&Techno
Teaching Eric Social Graces
 
Posts: 284
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:31 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Flight to Phoenix

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests