Boys are Confusing

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Re: Boys are Confusing

Postby Miista Cullen » Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:22 am

StickStones&&Techno wrote:
Miista Cullen wrote:But I don't think he's gay, cause he's dating some chick called "Lauren" and they've been together since yr. 9 I think??? Yr. 8?? I dunno. But she goes to a different school now, so I don't know if they broke up!!!!!


just because he was going out with some girl doesn't mean he's not gay. he could be in denial (:

i also remembered this other thing.
in history, we had to do this map thing and i needed to sharpen my colored pencils. granted, i'm not too tall (i'm 5'1"), so of course i had to stand on my tippy-toes. his desk is about 3 desks away from the sharpener, and apparently he'd been looking at me, and said, "need some help there?", to which, of course, i blushed (:


That is true.....

I think he does like you then!!!! Most men are lazy and their gentlemen qualities are deminishing in not just society, but across the world!!!!! So for him to say that is an obvious sign of flirtation :P ahahaha you're in!!! I know I wouldn't have gotten up and helped if it were a girl! (No offence). But if there were a ton, I probably would, or if it were a hot guy that was wearing not shirt, and was glowing BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! I wish!

*sigh*
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
User avatar
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:24 pm
Location: Australia, Queensland, Gold Coast

Re: Boys are Confusing

Postby StickStones&&Techno » Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:55 am

...i like how you and i are the only ones on here (:
mostly because it's past midnight (:

the funny thing is that he's only an inch taller than me (approx). he's really cute and he's really funny.

...but i think i'm gonna wait until high school to start dating again.
i mean, i AM moving, so i'm not really gonna see these people here anymore.
maybe i'll just flirt with him, and if it does eventually lead to something (i.e. he asks me out), then i'll go out with him (:

i do, however, have ANOTHER boy problem.
fml. i always have boy trouble (:


there's this guy, michael sullivan and he's been my best guy friend for like 3 years. well, turns out, he's liked me about 50 times in those three years (extreme exaggeration, but those were his exact words). he's kindof cute. he's got the whole long curly hair thing going on and he has light brown eyes and long eyelashes and he's really funny. i liked him at one point but i'm not sure if i do now. he's my best friend and i tell him almost anything. one day, he asked me who i liked and i told him troy. and he said, wtf. why troy? and i said, "he's just really nice and funny and sweet." and he said, "sounds like you're in love with him". i said, "i barely met him. we hardly talk. it sounds to me like someone's getting jealous." he said, "what can i say?". before this, he'd also called me a hottie, and i asked him about three times if he'd been kidding, and he said no to all times. one time he said, "i do actually think you're hot", but later he told my friend he was just kidding, even though i think that after my asking 3 times if he was serious should've made him say at least once that he was kidding. idk if he likes me or not, but i'm not sure if i like him or not. we're really close, so idk if i love him as another brother, or if i actually LIKE him. does he like me...maybe?

EDIT!: i noticed you got a snazzy new avvie (:
User avatar
StickStones&&Techno
Teaching Eric Social Graces
 
Posts: 284
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:31 pm

Re: Boys are Confusing

Postby Miista Cullen » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:23 am

StickStones&&Techno wrote:...i like how you and i are the only ones on here (:
mostly because it's past midnight (:

the funny thing is that he's only an inch taller than me (approx). he's really cute and he's really funny.

...but i think i'm gonna wait until high school to start dating again.
i mean, i AM moving, so i'm not really gonna see these people here anymore.
maybe i'll just flirt with him, and if it does eventually lead to something (i.e. he asks me out), then i'll go out with him (:

i do, however, have ANOTHER boy problem.
fml. i always have boy trouble (:


there's this guy, michael sullivan and he's been my best guy friend for like 3 years. well, turns out, he's liked me about 50 times in those three years (extreme exaggeration, but those were his exact words). he's kindof cute. he's got the whole long curly hair thing going on and he has light brown eyes and long eyelashes and he's really funny. i liked him at one point but i'm not sure if i do now. he's my best friend and i tell him almost anything. one day, he asked me who i liked and i told him troy. and he said, wtf. why troy? and i said, "he's just really nice and funny and sweet." and he said, "sounds like you're in love with him". i said, "i barely met him. we hardly talk. it sounds to me like someone's getting jealous." he said, "what can i say?". before this, he'd also called me a hottie, and i asked him about three times if he'd been kidding, and he said no to all times. one time he said, "i do actually think you're hot", but later he told my friend he was just kidding, even though i think that after my asking 3 times if he was serious should've made him say at least once that he was kidding. idk if he likes me or not, but i'm not sure if i like him or not. we're really close, so idk if i love him as another brother, or if i actually LIKE him. does he like me...maybe?

EDIT!: i noticed you got a snazzy new avvie (:


Hahahahaha yeah, it's much easier to keep track of each posts, than it was about 3 months ago, where I'd have to read through 20 posts to be up to date :P

Hahahahahahahahahahaha, you describe him toooo well. To the point where I wanna see what he looks like ~_^

That makes sense, if you're moving ^_^

Thats a tuffy??? To be honest, I think he likes you, but for other reasons.... If you get what I mean ~_^ If not, I'm talking about sex and boobies here /o/ (Sorry if I made it awkward for you :P ) A guy doesn't go up to a girl and say, you're hot!!! repeatedly, without getting something in return! He must have found a quality to his liking in your 3 years friendship!!!!! So, I'm guessing he likes you! But for the wrong reasons! That's just a guess. Has he done anything nice to you, such as Troy has???

Hahahaha yeah, thanks ^_^ Maddy made it for me!!! xD I found a really cool other avatar, but I don't wanna hurt her feelings, by using a different one already. So I might just wait for a while.... Until it gets old!!! :P *cough* tomorrow

I'm having a girl problem. I like to piss my friend off, Rhiannon, because she goes physco. And we all like seeing a good reaction. But I think she can't tell between sarcasm and joking??? If you were..... tormented by one of your best friends, but didn't know f they were joking or being sarcastic. But at the same time they enjoyed watching you get fustrated. What would you think of that person??? Because she's said I really do hate you Miista. I'm not ****** kidding. I hate you!!!
And thats when I was like "Whoops. I peed her off!" She's became so............................................. aggresive, ever since I threw her ipod in the fan last year!!! Would that have something to do with it :lol: ??????
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
User avatar
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:24 pm
Location: Australia, Queensland, Gold Coast

Re: Boys are Confusing

Postby StickStones&&Techno » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:16 am

she's just probably annoyed at you. I doubt she hates you(:
to be honest, I'd kindof flip out too is someone threw my iPod and it hit a fan. but my case is different because I can't live without my iPod (: idk if she's as addicted as I am (:
also, she's doesn't have a broad sense of humour. maybe she only likes jokes with a punch-line? (: I guess I can see why you do it because everyone DOES like a good reaction(: I'm the kind of person who takes things lightly and jokes around alot, so I would probably be doing the same thing to her (: I also kindof think you should apologise to her? that is, if you want to get on her good side (:
User avatar
StickStones&&Techno
Teaching Eric Social Graces
 
Posts: 284
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:31 pm

Re: Boys are Confusing

Postby Miista Cullen » Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:04 am

StickStones&&Techno wrote:she's just probably annoyed at you. I doubt she hates you(:
to be honest, I'd kindof flip out too is someone threw my iPod and it hit a fan. but my case is different because I can't live without my iPod (: idk if she's as addicted as I am (:
also, she's doesn't have a broad sense of humour. maybe she only likes jokes with a punch-line? (: I guess I can see why you do it because everyone DOES like a good reaction(: I'm the kind of person who takes things lightly and jokes around alot, so I would probably be doing the same thing to her (: I also kindof think you should apologise to her? that is, if you want to get on her good side (:

Deep down, she hates me. It feels like she's using me though???
Yeah. She doesn't have a sense of humor. And she laugh's at the lamest jokes. No offence.

I said sorry the day after, and she didn't accept it. So I just left her be. Then I tried to talk with her. Then she was like "Oh. So you're finally talking to me?"
And I was like "Excuse me? I've been talking to you all day! You've just been ignoring me? It's weird how you bring this up in front of other people, to try and act tough, but I bet that if we were alone, you'd have said nothing"
So the the next day, I began talking to her, and she began talking to me. Then when our other friend, Katrina came back from her holidays, everything was fine ^_^ Me and Rhiannon must have gotten sick of each other, for being together for the last 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boy was it boring!!! But when it's me Katrina and Rhiannon, we all get along perfectly.

AniiwaiiZz, I'm just trying to think of other boy problems I'm having????? They're not really boy problems, but more of...... love or relationship problems????
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
User avatar
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:24 pm
Location: Australia, Queensland, Gold Coast

Re: Boys are Confusing

Postby StickStones&&Techno » Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:12 am

Miista Cullen wrote:It feels like she's using me though???


how?
User avatar
StickStones&&Techno
Teaching Eric Social Graces
 
Posts: 284
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:31 pm

Re: Boys are Confusing

Postby Miista Cullen » Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:22 am

StickStones&&Techno wrote:
Miista Cullen wrote:It feels like she's using me though???


how?


Because she doesn't have any other friends. Not to be mean or anything. Just stating the truth. She hangs out with others, when me and Katrina are away. But when we come back, she says "I had to hang out with those people. They're so annoying" And I don't know if she says that kind of stuff behind me and Katrina? And whenever I need to do something, she always complains, but in the end she does it? It's like she's trying to stick with me, because she knows that I'll be successful in life. So that when she's older, she'll have someone to turn to when she needs something???? (Not to sound stuck up or anything). She doesn't want to be lonely, she told me. She also told me that she's very self-conscience. So she likes to hang out with those who make her look more sophisticated, if you might say. She said that she doesn't want to hang out with those who give her a bad image or reputation. So to me, it looks like she's trying to make her self look good by using me? But then other times, she might feel sorry for me (but I'm not that... social) and invite me to go shopping /o/ and I don't know if she's doing the same thing at school, when she goes shopping??? It's so hard to understand her. I'm one of those people who like to be quite in the background and analyse people. Such as who they are, and who they really are inside. But Rhiannon. I've known her for 3 years, and she's so difficult to read. I guess I'm like Edward (I wish). Where you can read people. She changes everyday. To a good mood. To a bad mood. To a sad mood. To a self-conscience mood. To a ambitious mood. To a lazy mood. To a tired mood. To a crap mood. And with all those emotions running wild, it's hard to tell what/who she is in real life!!!!! If she was consistent with a mood, it would be easier. But she's difficult? If you get what I mean?????

AniiwaiiZz, thats what I think.
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
User avatar
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:24 pm
Location: Australia, Queensland, Gold Coast

Re: Boys are Confusing

Postby StickStones&&Techno » Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:32 am

hahah, i TOTALLY get what you mean (:

Miista Cullen wrote:t's like she's trying to stick with me, because she knows that I'll be successful in life. So that when she's older, she'll have someone to turn to when she needs something???? (Not to sound stuck up or anything).


you don't sound stuck up, trust me.
i get what you mean. i don't mean to come off as stuck up either, but a lot of people hang around me, and i think it's because they know i'm actually going somewhere. just saying (:

Miista Cullen wrote:To a good mood. To a bad mood. To a sad mood. To a self-conscience mood. To a ambitious mood. To a lazy mood. To a tired mood. To a crap mood.


it's hormones (:

Miista Cullen wrote:I'm one of those people who like to be quite in the background and analyse people.


hahah, same here (: i'm always quiet, and trying to see what people's reactions are and i unpurposely (is that a word?) just turn into the part of a wall. they know i'm there; i'm just observing. i notice things most don't (:

so have you had any other guy problems?
i'm here to help (:
User avatar
StickStones&&Techno
Teaching Eric Social Graces
 
Posts: 284
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:31 pm

Re: Boys are Confusing

Postby Miista Cullen » Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:07 am

StickStones&&Techno wrote:hahah, i TOTALLY get what you mean (:

Miista Cullen wrote:t's like she's trying to stick with me, because she knows that I'll be successful in life. So that when she's older, she'll have someone to turn to when she needs something???? (Not to sound stuck up or anything).


you don't sound stuck up, trust me.
i get what you mean. i don't mean to come off as stuck up either, but a lot of people hang around me, and i think it's because they know i'm actually going somewhere. just saying (:

Hahahaha :D

Miista Cullen wrote:To a good mood. To a bad mood. To a sad mood. To a self-conscience mood. To a ambitious mood. To a lazy mood. To a tired mood. To a crap mood.


it's hormones (:[/quote]
HA. As soon as you said that, I understood immediately :P (I think it's because of her period. When they get it, they seem in a bad mood, then when it's gone, then seem in a ambitious mood. As if they wanted to do something, but they couldn't due to their period. Then they just calm down and be happy, because they've done what they wanted to do. And then when they know when they're going to get their period, they start to stress). Sorry if that was an awkward explanation!!!!!!! I just find it normal talking about it, since I hear about it everyday from my sisters!!!!!

Miista Cullen wrote:I'm one of those people who like to be quite in the background and analyse people.


hahah, same here (: i'm always quiet, and trying to see what people's reactions are and i unpurposely (is that a word?) just turn into the part of a wall. they know i'm there; i'm just observing. i notice things most don't (:

so have you had any other guy problems?
i'm here to help (:[/quote]

Hmmmmmmm.........

Nope....Not that I remember???
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
User avatar
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:24 pm
Location: Australia, Queensland, Gold Coast

Re: Boys are Confusing

Postby StickStones&&Techno » Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:28 pm

Miista Cullen wrote:HA. As soon as you said that, I understood immediately (I think it's because of her period. When they get it, they seem in a bad mood, then when it's gone, then seem in a ambitious mood. As if they wanted to do something, but they couldn't due to their period. Then they just calm down and be happy, because they've done what they wanted to do. And then when they know when they're going to get their period, they start to stress). Sorry if that was an awkward explanation!!!!!!! I just find it normal talking about it, since I hear about it everyday from my sisters!!!!!


hahah, i make period jokes all the time, so no worries (:
i'm always bummed when i get my period.
i get in such a crappy mood.

i have another guy problem (:
there's this guy nigel and he's SUPER funny. he's puerto rican, but he's not a typical puerto rican. he doesn't have an accent and he doesn't sag his pants too much (: uhmm, he's really smart and we can have deep, intellectual conversations very often. he's in my home ec. class, and he sits at my table, so i talk to him alot. sometimes it seems like he likes me, and other times, it seems like he doesn't. one time, it was my turn to wash the dishes, and he was the only one wanting to help me dry. and then this other time, we made soup, and we both hadn't finished yet and the other two members of my group had. we told them that we were going to finish, and then help. we didn't have very much left. it was only the broth left, for both of us. but it seemed like he kindof wanted to be alone with me? and he's a huge joker, but it seems like he only jokes with me? and there's this one guy terribly annoying guy in my class who's utterly in love with me, only he's a grade lower, and, quite frankly, he's ugly. also, we have completely different beliefs. i'm catholic; he's a muslim. very conflicting. anyway, so nigel ALWAYS messes with that guy, tarek, and he crosses the line sometimes. when he does, i tell him to stop messing with him. though i don't like tarek, nigel can be a little...aggressive sometimes. i'm the only person he listens to. whenever i tell him to stop, he either stops, or tones it down some. idk. he's mega confusing?

help? (:
User avatar
StickStones&&Techno
Teaching Eric Social Graces
 
Posts: 284
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:31 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Flight to Phoenix

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests