Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry
Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena
So does anyone actually live there who posts in here?
- Keeper of the Scepter of Doom
- Posts: 685
- Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:20 pm
I don't live there, but I've spent a week in November, over Thanksgiving, in La Push every year since I was 8 (My family actually rents cabins on First Beach), so I know the area pretty well. I've been to Forks, and Port Angeles every year as well.
- Learning to Love Green
- Posts: 99
- Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:00 pm
- Location: Tualatin, OR
I am jealous.
... Lucky ducky.
- Banging Out Dents with Tyler
- Posts: 368
- Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:14 pm
- Location: Avoiding the bad vamps in Texas
very lucky ducky
i wish i lived there!!! or at least visit
ﾞ（ﾟ､ ｡ ７
- Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
- Posts: 435
- Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:30 pm
- Location: in the middle of a cornfield... literally
I've passed through Forks a couple times, lived in Sequim (adjacent to Forks) for almost a year when I was younger, and went to Port Angeles at least 4 times a week when I lived in Sequim.
- Settled in Forks
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:18 pm
- Location: Forks, Washington.
My aunt lives there and I visit her at least once a year. =S...
Forks High is in lack of devastatingly handsome pale-skinned guys this year...at least, that's what I noticed.
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
- Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
- Posts: 719
- Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:39 pm
- Location: Bribing Emmett and Garrett to Be My Boyfriend
I've been to Port Angeles last year, but that's all.
I wish I could visit Forks some day.
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
- Fishing with Charlie
- Posts: 881
- Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:32 pm
- Location: waiting for Edward Cullen <3
I like this thread... I'm close but I don't live there.
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
- Part of Carlisle's Clan
- Posts: 2125
- Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:18 pm
- Location: gnawing on Edward's earlobe
My great aunt lived in Hoquaim or Port Angeles for awhile before she died, I think I visited a couple times, I forget alot of it since I was only a couple months old.
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
- Hanging Up on Jessica
- Posts: 607
- Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:15 am
- Location: Wait, I live somewhere! That news to me
Return to Flight to Phoenix
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests