Siblings

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
BlueStarlight
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Siblings

Post by BlueStarlight »

I am the middle of 5 siblings; I have 2 older brothers, a younger brother, and a younger sister. We range in age from 37 to 21. Growing up with brothers had its advantages and disadvantages.

My oldest brother picked on me and my Y brother to no end!! He stood up for me, tho, one day. I was in the 5th grade, and got sick during music class one day, and a boy who lived down the street laughed at me in the middle of the lesson! I was humiliated! The next day, when we were all out at the neighborhood playground, I told my O brother that that was the boy who laughed at me for throwing up in class. My brother walked over to the boy, yanked him off the swing, and pile-drived him in the sand!! Woo-hoo!!

My Y brother and I are only 20 months apart, 1 grade apart in school. We had classses together every other year in Jr. and Sr. High. We are the closest of all the kids.

My sister and I are close, too. She came 10 years after my younger brother, so we all had that "built-in babysitter" thing going. We loved it, though. I felt like I got to be a mom without being a mom. It gave me good practice for if that day ever comes.
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

I have two older half-brothers. I never refer to them or even think of them as that, though.
They and I have a different moms. Our dad had them long before I was born. They're 27 and 29 (very soon to be 28 and 30), and I'm 17. I love them so much. They used to beat me up when I was little, lol. They me though, and they used to teach me, like, everything.
The younger one, Ryan, used to read to me all the time. It's probably why I have such a passion for reading, I got it from him.
The older one, Mike, used to teach me sports stuff, that one didn't stick as well, haha. The only sport I can stand to watch is baseball, and even that I don't follow, but oh well. They love me. I miss them because I don't see them all the time anymore. :(
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

I am the only girl in my family, not counting my mom, and I have 2 older brothers.

In a normal family, this would be terrible and we would fight all the time, but we must not be a normal family... we never ever fight. It's kinda scary.

Ha ha. Creepy, nice family. But I wish that I had an older sister... I could steal her clothes :twisted:
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I don't fight with anyone in my family either. Well considering I don't have any siblings there is no one to fight with. All there is is my mom and I. It gets very very quiet around here.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
vampluv78
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by vampluv78 »

i have a sister two yearsolder then me and a little sister nine years younger then me.
no dad in the family. no my moms not a Vulgar Language Is Ugly dont even think it she just picks cowards for men.

older sis was fun until younger was born, i was used to being spoiled so i despised when she came around.
now me being fourteen me and my older sister fight about every thing. but i noticed when its just me and her we can talk and get along like best friends. i noticed that after she ran away, she went to a safe house when she came back we was at my moms boyfriends house something wrong with our electric so she comes home, after ten minutes i followed to mae sure she didnt run away again she was on her bed and when she saw me she told me to sit down and started crying.
see its times like that when you realize without your siblings you might be totally different

I also have a 18 year old 'sister'knew her since i was 5 so... she has a son so i'm an aunt.
then i have like a 22 yearold 'brother' who well do any thing for me!! and his girls pregnant!!
[Image
Immy93
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Immy93 »

vampluv78 wrote:i have a sister two yearsolder then me and a little sister nine years younger then me.
no dad in the family. no my moms not a Vulgar Language Is Ugly dont even think it she just picks cowards for men.

older sis was fun until younger was born, i was used to being spoiled so i despised when she came around.
now me being fourteen me and my older sister fight about every thing. but i noticed when its just me and her we can talk and get along like best friends. i noticed that after she ran away, she went to a safe house when she came back we was at my moms boyfriends house something wrong with our electric so she comes home, after ten minutes i followed to mae sure she didnt run away again she was on her bed and when she saw me she told me to sit down and started crying.
see its times like that when you realize without your siblings you might be totally different

I also have a 18 year old 'sister'knew her since i was 5 so... she has a son so i'm an aunt.
then i have like a 22 yearold 'brother' who well do any thing for me!! and his girls pregnant!!
I agree. When my parents split up I was devastated and i cried all the time so when my mum got married i was not happy. Me and my full sister hated him (we still do) so when mum announced she was pregnant we were in bits. I thoguth that the baby would divide our family forever. Mum would have her own family and it would'nt incluse us. When Catherine was born thoguh it changed evrything. She lit up everything and it bought me Alice and Catherine closer. It's six years late and when I look at Catherine and remember how much I didn't want her to eb born I feel ashamed.

You'll always have your sisters

xxx
ImageEdward Cullen
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Spartan »

I have one older brother, who is really moody at times but aren't all 17 yr olds? He always commandeers the family PC despite the fact that he has a laptop and a PC in his room that work perfectly fine. So I don't get too much time on the PC and when I do it's always from 5-7 so I never get to talk to my friends on msn. But I love my brother more than anything and he'll always pull through for me. I have some fond memories of us playing when we were much younger - the famous one is when he and his friend thought It'd be fun to lock me in his wardrobe all day. I actually loved it because they brought me everything I wanted as long as I stayed in there, so I got a duvet, a torch, my book, my teddy and a hot chocolate. What more could i want??
* * Sapere Aude * * Jasper is my Edward : D
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

i have THREE brothers. that means tug 'n war alll the time.
haha, i really hate them sometimes but like them at other times. i can never tell. there are times when i like my older brother and i hate my middle brother and like my younger brother...and it changes LIKE everyday.

my brothers are not even what you would call, nice, sweet brothers like my uncles. definitly not.

but the best part is, their cute guy friends that come over. haha
and the jokes. it's SO much fun to have fun brothers. they like to joke around all the time so it's fun.

my brothers and I were GOOD friends when we were younger. i'd play with them and my [male] cousins all the time. soccer, ping pong, monopoly, riding bikes...but now we're dead to each other. not really but we fight alot. whatever!! haha, i still love them though. they're great, at times.
heartofmp*
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by heartofmp* »

I have a sister 13 years older than me and a brother 11 years older than me. So Basically they both moved up and out of the house when I was fairly young...therefore I am the spoiled one, (parents have more money with only one kid around,instead of 2 or 3), and I never had to learn how to share! :oops: I guess I'm more like an only child than anything then..lol
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I have an older sister 6 years older than me, a brother 4 years older than me, and a little brother 3 years younger than me (I based this on our grades in school, otherwise it would be weird halves involved and stuff).
My sister's married though, and lives far away, but we talk to her on the phone every Sunday. And she's having a baby due in April. I'm so excited, this is my first time being an aunt!!
My older brother's in Brazil right now. He's on a mission for our church, and will be coming back next August. I've missed him, especially because he always helped me in math (because I am not a math person at all)
My younger brother is about ten feet away from me at the moment, so I don't miss him at all (haha-still love him though). It was his 14th birthday on Friday, but today was the first chance we have to go out to dinner, so we're going to Souplantation tonight. Oh, yumminess!!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com