Siblings

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
xMoonlightxTragedyx
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Siblings

Post by xMoonlightxTragedyx »

Two younger brother.
15 and 13.
They can be cool sometimes. I think I've out grown the sibling rivalries.
Ruby
Learning to Love Green
Location: my body is here, but my head and heart are elsewhere...

Post by Ruby »

I can't stand my little brother. He's 15, but he acts like he's 10. I can't stand it. He constantly annoys me. I can't even lock my bedroom door to keep him out because he stands outside and hits it until I open it.
ImageImageImageImage
ragdoll
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by ragdoll »

I have one younger brother. He's 13 and we get along really well most of the time. We actually have a lot in common - we like a lot of the same music and books. I'm really close to my cousins though so sometimes it feels like I have a few extra brothers and sisters that just don't live with me!
Congratulations to the Irish rugby team!!!!! Grand Slam at last!!!

Team Seth: 'Cos he's the bestest! :D

My quotes forum: http://quotations.forumotion.com/forum.htm
catieolacullen
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by catieolacullen »

I'm -technically- an only child. My parents separated when I was six, then divorced when I was nine because my Father's an idiot and got some other woman preggers and didn't tell me until my now half-brother was 10 months old. I'm 15 and he's almost 8. Then my Mother got re-married and the man has a 33 year-old son and a daughter who I'll never meet so I don't really consider her related. So all the sudden, BAM I have a step-brother, half-brother, and 3 step-nephews and a step-niece. My step-brother and I aren't like the typical brother and sister really. But my half-brother and I are normally on good terms, mostly because I only have to put up with him half the week. But I was a twin. His name was Harrison, he died before "we" were born due to my Mother having a malfunctioning womb. Haha. I really wish I had been a twin, though. Or that my parents had had children before or after me. It just really sucks being the only one of, well, me I guess. Haha. I'm jealous of most of my friends because they have 1-2 brothers and sisters and I'm technically the last of me.
La tua cantante...
HATE SPINNERBAIT!
Is anyone else here a Sarah Dessen fan, also?
Edward's Vampheart
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Edward's Vampheart »

I have a younger sister. She's only a couple of years younger though. It can be both good and bad. She drives me nuts sometimes, she is such a chatterbox. But since we're really close age-wise we hang out a lot and she's sorta like a best friend I guess.

^^^ Banner by the amazing Sparkles!

Proud lover of the Jonas Brothers!

If you want to add me on MSN send me a PM!
gypsyeyes
Wandering Through Town

Post by gypsyeyes »

I have a twin sister and a little brother! Trump that! hehehe
Rock/me/Hard place. Contrary to popular belief, my sister and I aren't actually telepathically linked and we aren't actually that close. Sure we get along sometimes, just like anyone you spend 99% of the day with, but we fight a lot too.
And anyone with a brother about 2 or 3 years younger than you knows that they make it there life's mission to annoy the begeebers out of you.
But still, life would be awful boring without them.
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

I have a 20 year old sister, an 18 year old brother, a 14 year old sister, a 12 year old brother, and a 10 year old brother. Yes, we get the Brady Bunch comments a lot. :P

I have to say, I have taken time with my family for granted. Both my older sibling are doing their college thing now. They commute together, but I RARELY even see them. Because during the time that they are at home, they are either studying or sleeping. Now I'm pretty much the oldest at home, and I miss having my brother and sister here to talk to. I have my three younger siblings, but a younger sibling is a completely different thing from an older one. It's not better or worse, it's just different.
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
~xStRaWbErRyx~
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by ~xStRaWbErRyx~ »

I have 3 younger sisters
They get on my nerves alot, lol
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

i have THREE brothers - bleghhh.
one is like 20, my other is 18 and then me and my younger brother whose 11. i think.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I have no siblings whatsoever. I am an only child. Now I'm debating whether that's a good or bad thing. It gets extremely quite at my house, not that I mind.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey