Siblings

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
iamthevampiregirl
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Siblings

Post by iamthevampiregirl »

Gabbie wrote:It's funny, and people with siblings would understand this. No matter how much you fight with your siblings, or one of your siblings, you wouldn't ever want them not to be a part of your life.
Like I've got 3 brothers, and I'd HATEEE to be an only child. I couldn't imagine it.. I'd just get so bored. :shock: And you'd have no one to hang out with at home and no one to like.. confide in that you could completly trust and stuff like that. Meh, I just think it'd be so odd to not have siblings.
I agree with you but to a point. I've never confided in any of my siblings. im more confortable with my friends, but im closer to my siblings.
dazzlingdynamite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by dazzlingdynamite »

As much as he annoys me beyond belief, my little brother, I couldn't imagine life without him. Without him telling me I suck at guitar hero, and laughing because I'm reading Twilight again - he's still my little brother and I'd hate for anything bad to happen to him that I don't permit :)
Call That a Comeback?
YOU ME AT SIX
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I know, as much as siblings can annoy you, you still love them to death. Well, I have an older sister and an older brother, so I probably annoy them a whole lot more than they annoy me. :lol: But I have a little brother, so I have plenty of sibling annoyance in my life.
I'd hate to be an only child. I think even if I was one of two kids I wouldn't like it. It's nice having a large-ish family to rely on.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

I have an older brother who is 19, and a younger sister who is 15.
Generally we get on well...

Do your siblings look like you?
Me and my brother and sister look quite different, but we're all quite tall, quite pale and have the same eyes.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

my brother sucks he is 10 and annoying he is singing right now while playing madden 09 and trying to beat me up all i want to do is go on the computer and be in peace!!!
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

-Jasper wrote: Do your siblings look like you?
I'd say no. But people always say me and my sister look alike. Which is weird, because I am practically a clone (physically) of our mom and she looks totally like our dad. Then people say that my little brother looks like my mom, and since I look like her I guess he looks like me. And only 1 person has said I look like my older brother. The only thing we really all have in common is we all have brown hair.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

I've never been told that my brother and I look alike and I honestly don't think we do. My mom says you can tell we're related but nothing more than that. I'm the perfect image of my mom except taller. My brother, well I don't know who he takes after; I've never asked.

My brother is six years younger than me. Our relationship is highly complicated. It's not like we don't get along, sometimes, but we fight more than anything. We're either bickering with each other or hitting each other. I'm also bad about hovering over him, constantly putting him back in line. He doesn't like it, but if I don't he'll start talking really loud and being rude. Oh well, I guess I've learned to deal with it, despite dreading living with him.
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
talirhee
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by talirhee »

-Jasper wrote: Do your siblings look like you?
Aghh!! All I've gotten these last few months is how much I look like my older brother. (21)
Im a 16 year old girl. It's not exactly a compliment. =P
I just take solace in the fact that he's got really feminine lips and eyes. LOL.
JessicaIsIntoxicated
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by JessicaIsIntoxicated »

Siblings. Oy vey. :P

I have two brothers and two sisters. One of my brothers is older, and then the remaining siblings are all younger than us. We get along for the most part... but no privacy is annoying. And it's never quiet in the house.
TEAM EDWARD: Knight in Shining Volvo
dazzlingdynamite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by dazzlingdynamite »

-Jasper wrote:
Do your siblings look like you?
Not really . . . I look more like my dad and he looks like my grandad . . . or so my gran says, when he was younger at least. He's also got very light hair while mine is almost black and he's very tall and I'm very short . . . :|
Call That a Comeback?
YOU ME AT SIX