What's Your OCD?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dazzlingdynamite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: What's Your OCD?

Post by dazzlingdynamite »

I have OCD about my nails. They CANNOT be smudged, messy, chipped, or else I HAVE to repaint them all. I just hate when people walk around with peeling nail polish and aren't bothered. If I want painted nails they'll be completely perfectly painted.

I can't have uneven change, or spend an uneven ammount. So many things have been bought that I don't need because of this. I hate when things are 2.99 because there uneven. Can't they just stick a penny on it?

I can't eat an odd number of anything. Sweets, drinks, crisps. Always has to be even.
Call That a Comeback?
YOU ME AT SIX
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

sarah! wrote:I have Obsessive Twilight Disorder.
I'm serious. Everything I see, do, or hear revolves or relates to the books in a way. And I have Twilight dreams too.
:D

Me Too! It's so bad, I swear I think of twilight probably at least once an hour & something will remind me of it. And Obsessive Cullen Disorder I love those Cullens. Something will make me think of the characters too.

I know there's someting that really bugs me but I can't think of it right now! :lol: So obviously it's not really an ocd! man it's going to drive me crazy now till I think of it.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Shugo_vampire
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Shugo_vampire »

OAD = Obsessive Anime Disorder
OBD = Obsessive Beshie disorder
ODMD+ Obsessive Disney Memorization Disorder
OJMD= Obsessive Japanese Mucis Disorder
OTD= Obsessive Twiligh Disorder
OVADRD= Obsessive Voice Actor detection radar disorder
ImageImage
More than Just a Twilight Fan...
addictedbooklover
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by addictedbooklover »

Whenever I have a shower, I check the shower-cap, the shower, the walls, the floor, the ceiling, the toilet seat, my towel and the bath for spiders. I have found spiders in all of those places before, and I am absolutely terrified of them.

Team Jacethper! (Jacob, Seth and Jasper) Now, to fit Leah in there...

Thanks Cocoa for the banner :D

ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

I'm pretty much OCD about setting my alarm clock. Especially if I have to get up really early. I will turn both my alarm clock on, and the alarm on my cell phone. I will then check to make sure they are on (and at the right time) about 10-14 times before I'm satisfied. Haha
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

I have Obsessive Cullen Disorder..

and I hate it when people don't spell properly. (irl, not on the net, coz I dont care lululuull)

Im okay with leaving out apostrophies and commas and lol, rofl, lmao, etc but when people spell things like
"i live in the medow in a town cald forks and its really buteful." - especially when they're over the age of 14/15.

annnnd I go mental when people say 'everythink' or 'somethink'
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

Oh, I have Obsessive Cullen Disorder FOR SURE.
:mrgreen:
Here are mine though...
OTD-Obsessive Twilight Disorder
OBD-Obesseive BEATLES Disorder
OLZD-Obsessive Led Zeppelin Disorder
OVD-Obsessive Vintage Disorder[I love vintage!]
OFD-Obssesive Fashion Disorder
ORD-Obsessive Ramen Disorder
OMD-Obsessive Movie disorder

But to the real like, stuff.
-I hate when other people drink or eat after me. I try really hard to get over it, but it just freaks me out. I always either make them get another fork, or I pour some into another glass. [Is that mean? I hope not :oops: ]

-I really am apprehensive about giving things out, I either get them back in horrid condition, or I don't get them back at all.

-I pretty much check the expiration date on everything I eat, even if my dad tells me over and over it is okay to eat. I just am a total freak when it comes to like, spoiled food, I wasn't always like that!
ImageImage
E<3B
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

Whenever I work, my drive-thru area must be clean and organized or I'll have a fit. Especially if someone dirty was working before I get there. Like, with Caleb it's okay because he's a clean person and he keeps the area stocked. But Pat, for example, is dirty and lazy and smudges everything up and never restocks anything so whenever I take over for him I have to fill the fridge, the cups holders, the sauces, etc... and wipe all of his filthy fingerprints off of everything because I don't even want to imagine where his hands have been.

I also like to sanitize the microphones at the front register before I use them because putting your mouth on something someone else just put their mouth on is eewww. Especially if it was a gross person, hehe.

When I'm at home I'm weird about peoples' nasty germs too. Whenever my cousin stays for a few days (she's kind of dirty) I have to completely clean my room out after she leaves. I bleach my sheets, sweep and mop my floor, wipe everything down with Lysol and open my window to get some new air flowing through.

So yea, basically... my areas have to be neat, clean and organized or I'll be very unhappy.

^.^
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
scarlet_forever
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by scarlet_forever »

I guess I've got a few too...I hate when anyone goes near my purse or even tries to attempt to take anything out of it

I don't like for anyone touching my pillows

My clothes in my closet are in a certain order..arranged by scrubs,tank-tops, t-shirts, capris, etc. If anything is out of place I almost instantly notice.

I'm a nurse so the next few are related to that

I hate when patients use their cell phones while me or the doctor are busy w/ them
I hate when patients wear alot of perfume!!! A little doesn't bother me, but you don't need to use half a bottle.
I can't stand for my charts to be out of line...I straighten them like 20 times a day!!!
Xx~Scarlet_forever~xX

*~* Do you think that I could be scary?*~*
*~* What if I'm not a superhero? What if I'm the bad guy?*~*
*~* As long as I'm going to hell, I migh as well do it thoroughly*~*
*~* You smell so good in the rain*~*
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

I hate it when publishers change the jacket design halfway through a series. All of my book covers must match. When I'm at the library or a store I will rearrange the books alphabetically by author and in publication order if I know it, alphabetically if I don't. I do the same thing at cd stores.

I hate it when people can't spell. Seriously, I broke up with my most recent ex because he sent me a message that looked like this...I'm not sure if I can even mispell all of the words. U remer when i tole u i wus workng at the culinry arts centr? im the only 1 ho can wrk the mecceans and no1 knows were anythin is.

He spelled machines "mecceans!" So my reply was to dump him.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.