What's Your OCD?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
vegasn8ive
Learning to Love Green

Re: What's Your OCD?

Post by vegasn8ive »

Wow. I don't feel nearly as wacky as I did before reading these posts. :D I have many of the same OCDs as a lot of you. Which begs the question... How much can it really be a disorder if so many people do it?

Anyway, I'll add one to the list that I didn't see (not that I read all the posts before me).

When I read a series, like Twilight or whatever, I have to read all the books the same amount of times. For instance, when Deathly Hallows came out, I had to sit down and read it seven times in a row so that I would have read it as many times as I had read each of the others.
oleander
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by oleander »

-open cupboard doors
-open microwave doors
-checking my pocket for my keys repeatedly
-people who use my labels at the office and leave them sticking out all over the place drive me nuts
-penmanship...if i don't like the way i've written something out, i'll rip out the page and start again, which was rough in university
-pens themselves have to be a certain kind and i rarely lend them out (good pens are hard to find)

my co-workers tease me incessantly about the open cupboard and microwave doors...they leave them open on purpose sometimes just to get me riled up.

i was recently diagnosed with ADHD and i've noticed that since i've been medicated that my OCD tendencies has calmed down quite a bit.
WishIWasACullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by WishIWasACullen »

What OCD is there besides Obsessive Cullen Disorder? :lol:

But really, I have this weird thing that if I go to get a burger and fries, I have to eat .every.single.fry. before I can even touch my burger. I've been known to take up to an hour to eat the simplest combo meal. Ugh, I'm ridiculous.
"Is it not enough… just to have a long and happy life with me?"

"For Now...."

E <3 B

Nessa645
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Nessa645 »

Checking my contacts case to make sure I put solution in after I take them off. Cleaning my glasses a bunch of times before I put them on.
rain.on.me
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by rain.on.me »

My OCD is checking for Twilight updates. I literally refresh every Twilight site I go to, just waiting for news and something to squeal about. :P

Also, checking the weather. I have to keep a look out for storms, so I can prepare myself. Usually I freak when a storm comes, you know-crying, shaking, sweating-that kind of thing. I am constantly checking the weather bug on my computer.
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

What bothers me is when people walk slow. I absoltley hate it...

-Dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
jaspercookie

Post by jaspercookie »

1.Grammatical errors in song lyrics and titles on the back of albums make me cry in rage.
2. Unmade beds really bother me.
3. Not having at least three bars on my cell phone.
4. When people say "lol" during face-to-face conversation.
vegasn8ive
Learning to Love Green

Post by vegasn8ive »

jaspercookie wrote:4. When people say "lol" during face-to-face conversation.
That's really funny. I think I would laugh my @$$ off if someone said that to my face. :lol:
Dont_Call_Me_Nessie
Wandering Through Town

Post by Dont_Call_Me_Nessie »

If items (like books, dirty dishes, etc) are stacked, they MUST be stacked in order of size with the largest on the bottom, or I cannot concentrate on anything else. :?
FireLuna
Wandering Through Town

Post by FireLuna »

If someone moves an object and it's not in the same position/place that it was in before, I have to move it to that same place/position.
I'm overly protective of my belongings, so when I get something back that's been damaged or has been away from me for too long, then I get upset and stuff.
I don't like it when people ask to use my laptop. No one can use it except for me or if I want someone to fix it.
Oh, yeah, grammatical/spelling errors. Pet peeve. ^^;
When people don't return things that belong to me and I never see them again (mainly pens and pencils I lend out at school).
I'm sure I have more. xD