What's Your OCD?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
CullenCrazed
Buying a Better Raincoat
Location: Michigan--Wishing I was on somewhere near Edward :)

Re: What's Your OCD?

Post by CullenCrazed »

I
Court wrote:i'm obsessed with lists. i have to make lists of everything or I'll drive myself (and everyone else) nuts
I make lists for everything too!!!!
Christy
CéliAmbre
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by CéliAmbre »

me too lists. but since I started having this huge book with lists with me all the time, i started forgetting things more (probably because before that i always had to either remember things or remember where i put the lists with the information on them. now that i have a better solution, my memory isn't getting trained anymore, which makes me forgetfull...and i'm only 14!)

but more than that, toilet hygiene. i hate public toilets. i hate seeing people leave the bathroom without having washed their hands. i hate using this thing whre liquid soap comes out from because people always touch it when their hands are still dirty. and the door handles in toilets and bathrooms. oh, and i always put toilet paper on the round thing of the toilet (i tols you i forget things. what was the thing's name? cuvicle? no? yeah ok i'm kidding.)

and when people poke me or touch me from behing me, i jump 3 metres into the air and scream and get half a heart attack and feel like killing them. nice, eh? i even do that when i see or hear them coming. sometimes the pople in my class go like: i'll poke her now. and then they do it and i still scream! i hate that, but that's nopt really an OCD.

uhm...i hate it when german people speak englisch and say no? instead of right? and when dutsch or french people speak english and say learn instead of teach. or when a friend of mine always says swiss instead of switzerland, check instead of czech republic. or when people talk about Czechoslovakia. that country doesn't exist anymore!

as you probably saw, i don't mind spelling mistakes though, hehe. and as almost every human being in the world, i hate this screeching sounds of nails on a blackboard. doesn't happen at our school anymore though, because we've got a donation from the state and now have electronic whiteboards. as if our school is poor :roll: silly. there are more important causes out there.
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

The only thing that I'm obsessive about is my food on the plate. None of my food can touch each other or get mixed together unless I put it that way. So if a pea gets in my mashed potato's, I won't eat that section of potato's or the pea.

My dad use to yell at me about it all the time because he would say it gets all mixed up in your stomach anyway. So he would just mix all his food together just to get me all worked up.

I think others have this problem too so it's not really unique but I think it's weird.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
clariissaa
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by clariissaa »

Oh today at lunch my friend and I were talking and we have those paperback books that we're supposed to read and I don't like it when the front cover hangs open. You know what I mean? It has to be flat. so I flip it over and she said I have OCD. =D It bothers me for some reason to have the cover hanging open. That's why I get hardcover books most for the time.
Lioness Rampant
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Lioness Rampant »

When you are having a conversation and someone purposely turns the radio up.
ColormeBSG
Ritybuds
Settled in Forks

Post by Ritybuds »

When I'm turning up or down the volume on anything that has numbers I have to make it end in a 5 or 0.

My food can't touch on my plate

I think that's about it...I'll let you know if I think of more....
Rity Buds Image
THE AFTER CAR
LisaAnn
Wandering Through Town

Post by LisaAnn »

I clean compulsively. I am always picking up and putting things away, and cleaning my room when it doesn't need to be cleaned. I have to have things in proper order or it bothers the Hale out of me.
I can't figure out how to delete my account.
WickedLittleThing
Settled in Forks

Post by WickedLittleThing »

I have so many things that it gets on my mom's nerves. It's mostly about cleaning...
-I have to be the one to wash my clothes and I have to wash my hands before touching any clean clothes.
-After I wash my hands in the bathroom I cannot open the door without a papertowel to open it with.
-I'm always cleaning my room and making sure things are in their right place.
-I carry around two bottles of hand sanitizer with me all the time.
-NO ONE is aloud to go in my room but me. Absolutely no shoes are aloud in there and no food.

Umm, I think that's all for now. :)
Mrs.EdwardCullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by Mrs.EdwardCullen »

I have to make sure that everything is neat and straight. Say there is 3 pieces of string in front of me. If one is shorter than the other, I have to cut the other two. Or if someone spells a name wrong, that really bothers me. My bed has to be made, and the blankets HAVE to be smooth. If I hang a picture frame up, it can't be crooked. If my schoolwork infront of me isn't in a neat pile, it bothers the crap out of me. The only thing that I can see crooked is Edward Cullen's smile. That's it! And when people chew with their mouths open, ugh! I HATE IT! It's so annoying! It also bugs me when people don't put things away. I know, I am strange like that, but those are just SOME of the things that really bug me. I also have another type of O.C.D. Hehe. I also have Obsessive Cullen Disorder. :lol:
Here's the code:
Jacob: "I told you so."
Bella: "Did you know that I told you so has a brother? His name is shut the hell up."
kimiCullenx3
Settled in Forks

Post by kimiCullenx3 »

Probably when others leave public restrooms without flushing the toilet.
I don't even want to go in the stall and flush it so I can use the bathroom.
I just look for another stall.
But other than that, nothing much.