What's Your OCD?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Carmen
Settled in Forks

Re: What's Your OCD?

Post by Carmen »

MomoLivesInSpoons wrote:I am completely obsessed with volume numbers on TV. They have to be even or multiples of 5. I don't know why but my mom is like that as well. If I can see what the volume number is, I have to change it to an even number of multiple in 5 otherwise I can't listen to it. It drives me crazy.
Same here... I can't set my alarm clock to 5:51 or something like that, it has to be 5:50, 5.55 or 6:00 ... ;)
MomoLivesInSpoons
Buying a Better Raincoat
Location: As far away from Forks as you can get while staying in America.

Post by MomoLivesInSpoons »

ceenindee wrote:If the lights are on and it's bright enough outside to see with them off. When people ask me why, I tell them I want to save money and the environment. But really, it just makes me twitchy...*twitches*
I do that too!!
Carmen wrote:
MomoLivesInSpoons wrote:I am completely obsessed with volume numbers on TV. They have to be even or multiples of 5. I don't know why but my mom is like that as well. If I can see what the volume number is, I have to change it to an even number of multiple in 5 otherwise I can't listen to it. It drives me crazy.
Same here... I can't set my alarm clock to 5:51 or something like that, it has to be 5:50, 5.55 or 6:00 ... ;)
Yeah, exactly!

Lioness Rampant wrote:
haha, that IS weird!
Haaahaha thanks.
Grrrrr...
-- momo
daydream
Settled in Forks

Post by daydream »

i can't set up my alarm clock with multiples of 5... it has to end with 3 or 7... i don't know why!
when i drink tea, i have to put 3 spoons of sugar or a multiple of three, i can't drink it if i put only 2 or 4... i'm crazy like that!
when i put my jeans on, i have to be wearing socks, even if i take them off later

i'm sure i have more things but that's what i remember now!
rain.on.me
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by rain.on.me »

My OCD is writing. If I'm writing an essay for school or something, I CAN'T continue writing until I am completely satisfied with each sentence. It takes me a really long time to finish writing because every word has to be perfect. I'll rewrite things so many times because I'm not happy with how it turned out.
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

I have some weird OCD behavior with the number on the air conditioning in cars. The number can NOT be odd! I will freak out. It has to be an even number. Like 72 is okay, and 70 is awesome, but 71... oh, that's bad.
emmett_<3
Learning to Love Green

Post by emmett_<3 »

Liberry. I get so incredibly aggravated when people say 'Liberry'. I glare at them until they figure it out, and when they do they sit there and tell me i have a problem. But its just something that makes me so mad. Li-brar-y. Urg.
"The piercing, heartbroken howling grew fainter and then disappeared entirely." <3

"Could a dead, frozen heart break? It felt like mine would." -MS
JustNicole
Settled in Forks

Post by JustNicole »

I can't handle the following things....
Anyone putting empty containers of any kind back where they were... so that the next user is out of luck... i.e. Milk container, toilet paper roll. (My husband loves to do this!... sweet, sweet man that he is)
I don't like pencils... I must use a fine point uniball black ink pen... pencil smudges and looks unfinished to me.
Out of control laundry
and phone calls before 8 a.m.
Otherwise.... my world runs really really smoothly and generally pretty happy..... :D
I think the sun is best viewed at midnight!
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Sequencing. Things must be in order, whether it is my movies and cd's alphabetized or my clothes organized into groups formal to informal, long sleeved to short sleeved within it. Same colors cannot touch, they must be separated by another (that way you can pick out easily the different shirts). Books must be organized into the series and each series is alphabetized. Bugs me when I see them out of order.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
dimber
Fishing with Charlie

Post by dimber »

My greatest OCD is about my books and comics: they must be in perfect condition...I check all of them (and they are a lot, believe me) every now and then for dust or anything else that might damage them. I don't lend them any more. Besides, I'm buying all my new books in English so I can't lend to anybody, not even my fiance lol

The strangest is about closets and wardrobes: I absolutely hate if they are open. I usually take a tour of the house before going to bed or starting my homework to check if they are all shut! Weird.... :lol:
...we are such stuff that dreams are made on...

Court
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Court »

i'm obsessed with lists. i have to make lists of everything or I'll drive myself (and everyone else) nuts