Pet Peeves

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Re: Pet Peeves

Post by samajama »

darkrider wrote:I hate when people tap their pens and knuckles on desks. ughh! I HATE IT!
ahhhh, dark. i agree. ome, that is soooo annoying. I hate that especially if we're taking a test or something, and someone just starts tapping. ugh. it's absolutely annoying. tap, tap, tap. *shudder*

I thought of another to add to my list:
"Anyways." .... are you KIDDING ME??!
I hate, hate, HATE when people say "anywayS." you have no idea how much that drives me insane. my government teacher says it ALL THE TIME, and I have her class EVERY DAY. :evil:
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Creature Cullen
Settled in Forks

Post by Creature Cullen »

well, well, well, where to start...
-when im on the stairs at school and people go REALLY slow and theres no one in front of them, i mean COME ON there are 3 floors in my school, i need to get to class!
-when people call my name in a childish way and when i turn around and ask what, they say they were just trying to annoy me
-when someone is an excessive flirt
-when someone is really stubborn
-when someone wears really revealing clothes
-when someone says that they are busy but i know that they are actually laying on their booty doing nothing
-when someone fails a really easy class
-when someone doesnt try at something
-when my sister tells the guys that i like that i like them
-when i like a guy and a guys likes me, i hate it when all he does is tease me or something annoying like that, i mean COME ON, just friggen ask me out already!
ok im done ranting
loverboyis
Learning to Love Green
Location: Debating on the Oxford Heels vs. the Laced Booties with Alice

Post by loverboyis »

Whennn people type like thisssssss.
oR tHiS KInDA tHInG
Too many (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / ?????????????????)

A few others ...

- Obnoxious Logo A&F/HCO/A&E/Juicy Shirts and Sweatpants.
- Extremely loud chewing
- Pointless 'phrase' tee shirts: "I Party like Your Mama", "Blue Eyed and Blond Hair Chick", etc.
- Zits/Pimples coming on horrible times. Like your school photo :evil:
- People walking slow in front of you once you're in a rush.
- People who can not drive :| As in goes 20 mph on a 80 mph road.
- An itchy nose. Oh and I possibly may be the only person who can get an itchy tong ... ? Lol, it is an annoying feeling though.
Cherry-Cherry Boom-Boom - Mosic
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

Creature Cullen wrote:-when im on the stairs at school and people go REALLY slow and theres no one in front of them, i mean COME ON there are 3 floors in my school, i need to get to class!
i know how you feel. i have 6 floors and a basement, so 7, really. and i am on the 6th floor and then gym is my next class. i have to get to the basement, change, and get into class in about 5 minutes. i hate when there are slow people in front of me walking down the stairs like they have no where to go! argh!! :x
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
netnut
Wandering Through Town

Post by netnut »

-i hate being told what to do, ever!
-i hate being caught behind slow people when im trying to walk to my next class! i cant stand slow people! then they think im "rude" when i try winding between them & someone else that is walking in the opposite direction.
-i hate trying to talk to ANYONE about vegan and environmental philosophies now! i do ALOT of well-rounded research on what I know & the last thing i want to be told when im telling someone something is "you'll listen to the STUPIDEST THINGS!" (like when i was trying to tell my friend why its good to eat fruit all by itself & as the first meal of the day)
-uneducated, unhealthy, brainwashed people. all these stupid "low fat" "fat free" labels i see! its only going to make you fatter! unless youre anorexic & you eat like, once or twice a day & work out a lot
but wouldnt you rather eat something that isnt artifical, exercise only a little bit, & eat all the time!?
-anyone that is really really anal-retentive about the law. the drinking law, the marijuana law, yeah. if its not bothering you, stop worrying about/being jealous of someone that has a life & get one of your own.

i cant think of anything else anymore. i just ate more food than i can handle and want to pass out.
Last edited by netnut on Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Le-Petit-Mort
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Le-Petit-Mort »

-I hate when people on FanFiction use improper grammar in the Twilight fandom. Like characters saying "OMG" and using horrible grammar when they could easily use SpellCheck. Also when they use 2 for 'to', 'too', and two. And when they use 4 instead of for.

Two years ago, there was this girl who thought I was her friend. I really couldn't stand her, she was so snobby and obnoxious and psychotic. Well, on the school bus, she would have these little spaz attacks and would take my cd player and other little stuff. I would get so freakin p*ssed off, but I couldn't hit her or she would go cry to the bus driver and her parents. Yeah, she annoyed me and my friend to no end that year. Luckily I don't have to put up with her this year. Yay! :lol:
Last edited by Le-Petit-Mort on Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Post by Goodnight Elizabeth »

~I'm annoyed when people cannot follow standard rules of English. We capitalize the first word of a sentence. The sentence ends with a period - not an elipsis. (English professor here ;) Don't make me grade you! )
~I'm annoyed by people who don't follow the rules.
~I'm annoyed with people who see I'm busy and still bother me anyway. It's called an office hour for a reason.
~I'm annoyed with people who drive in the passing lane.
~I'm annoyed with slow drivers who ride their breaks when I'm late for class.
~I'm annoyed at people who insist on barging in where they don't belong.
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

I hate it when....

- People flirt tooo much. Like they flirt with everyone.
- People walk slowly to class. I don't want to be late, but you can, so move your a**.
- Teachers assume you understand what you're doing. "When you assume you make an a** out of u and me.
- Teachers who explain how to do something after you're graded for it and you ended up getting a horrible mark.
- People who think they're all that, but they aren't anything at all.
- My friends who think they know what I'm trying to say, but they don't.
- People who are rude and obnoxious.
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

one of my pet peeves is when people say (type) the word alot. IT'S 2 WORDS! A LOT!!!
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
Creature Cullen
Settled in Forks

Post by Creature Cullen »

netnut wrote:-i hate being caught behind slow people when im trying to walk to my next class! i cant stand slow people! then they think im "rude" when i try winding between them & someone else that is walking in the opposite direction.
i hate it when people stand in the middle of the hallway(or sidewalk in some cases) and when i walk through their group of people and i say excuse me they say something like "wtf is wrong with you" or "B****h" or "you couldnt walk around us? how rude"
Cant you walk and talk at the same time? its not a very difficult thing to do.

oh and when you try out for a part in a play/musical and you get a bigger part than you wanted and it ends up being a part someone you know wants and then they blame you saying "how dare they. that was my part. they're such an a** hole"
yes ive had that happen. i tried out for throughly modern millie and i wanted the part of Muzzy. and my friend wanted Mrs' Meers. i ended up getting Mrs. Meers and she got all P***y with me. im like i didnt choose what part i got. go yell at Mrs. Sullivan(the director) :twisted: