Pet Peeves

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Re: Pet Peeves

Post by spookybell »

dude - I want to run over people in Costco. In fact I don't go to Costco on a Saturday it's not safe for for anyone!
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
KStew and RPatz
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by KStew and RPatz »

I absolutely HATE it when people ignore me! I don't know why, maybe it's 'cause I'm selfish, but it really gets to me!! They could at least tell me they don't want to talk to me! I'm okay with that, not a lot of people like to talk to me!
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

How freakin' dependent people are on their cell phones! It makes me sick how the kids at my school throw a fit over not having their cell phones on them for just one day! That goes for any technology, actually. Get over it!!!
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

Dang it nothing gets me more riled up than immature people who do petty pranks then when you have a go at them about it they spout a load of illogical BS like "you're such a hypocrite, you think you're so superior you're an idiot etc." it's enough to make me wish i really had fangs and super-speed so i could dispose of such people without getting caught.
on a slightly lighter note it makes me pretty mad when people mess with my books (they are arranged for a reason- not that i know what it is...) and when people bend book corners... i actualy shouted at my best friend when i saw fold a corner to mark her place. get a freakin bookmark!!!
sorry im a bit too obsessed with books :oops:
*Does crazy dance with vampire penguin*
I'm staying!!!
I'm on The List :D
Jess & Rach - Valek's girls ;)
heartofmp*

Post by heartofmp* »

Is/ are mixups..... I saw a sign today at a little "sandwich shop" place, (I tried taking a picture of the sign but it didn't work) and it said "Carry out orders is welcome" REALLY? Could someone not tell you that is sooo wrong? *sigh* I know I'm not perfect with grammar, but I tend to pick everything out when someone else says anything wrong...it just bothers me!
michaelericjunior
Settled in Forks

Post by michaelericjunior »

Basically when people try to make their life way more than it is. It may seem harsh but let me explain.

Say someone is like hey Billy do you want to go to the movies, and then Billy is like oh wwow ummmmmm let's see I have a party in the morning then yoga and then friends, and then the mall, and then another party...it's just like OK just say yes or no.

Or when people complain about things that really don't matter, just suck it up and do it, complaining doesn't make it any easier!
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

--grammar mistakes
--people reading over my shoulder
--people who hover, for that matter. even if they aren't reading over my shoulder, i feel like they are
--wearing socks when i'm under a blanket
--the word "ain't"
--hmm. when people mispronounce words
--people that only talk to you when they want something/when they want to talk about themselves
--open-ended conversations. i HAVE to say bye to someone in a text/IM, even if the last message was a while ago. i dunno. can't stand that
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
twilight_fanpire
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by twilight_fanpire »

My biggest pet peeves are people who hover over me and watch what I'm doing, people who don't mind their own buisness and need to know every little detail of my life and finally, people who talk just because they love the sound of their own voice. Sometimes, silence is a good thing :)
Bulldozer Trainee in EDC,Inc.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.." <3 E<3B
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

When people (*cough*my family*cough**cough*) don't mute the sound on the computer or turn off the monitor or printer. It annoys me even though I don't use that computer anymore. The monitor's light is always flashing when it's not turned off or the printer's just sitting there on the desk wasting energy by keeping that little green light glowing. And the sound! Both my dad and brother have the sound really high so when you turn the computer on or off it blares that annoying log on/off jingle. They never learn either: we go through one of the three at least once a week. Ugh, just gets on my nerves for some reason!
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
crazycarrie22

Post by crazycarrie22 »

Well, for me...

- When people are eating lunch or whatever, and they take their gum out and put it on a tray. That is just gross! And then, to make it worse they put it back in their mouth when they are done. -.- Seriously?
- People not using correct grammar.
- People who think they are the cat's pajamas and want to boast about their "awesomeness." Honestly, it is annoying and obnoxious.
- When I tell people I am interesting in something, they immedatley say "Oh thats dumb" "How could you like that?" "Are you crazy" etc
- People who bash things I like. That drives me up the wall!
- When other people come in my room and then clean it. It's one thing to come in without permission, but I love my mess! Everything has a place, you just don't know.
-I'm on The List-