Pet Peeves

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Re: Pet Peeves

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

crazycarrie22 wrote:- When other people come in my room and then clean it. It's one thing to come in without permission, but I love my mess! Everything has a place, you just don't know.
oh my god. i hate this too!!!! my mom cleans my room while i'm at school ALL THE TIME and then i come home and can never find anything!! once she vacuumed my room and sucked up my headphones! it ripped the ear buds off of them. i have asked her repeatedly not to clean my room (i'm the type where i let it get to a certain amount of dirty and then i go crazy and clean everything in one fell swoop....so really, there's no point in her cleaning it) but she doesn't listen to me. she tells me that it's her house and seeing my room dirty makes her depressed.
um, hello? it's called closing the door! then you won't have to see the mess! :lol:

goodness. sorry, you just reminded me of how much that bothers me.
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
-veiled-
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by -veiled- »

I would have to say "snobbish" people. They honestly annoy me with the whole "I'm better than you" ordeal.

That is DEFINITELY a pet peeve.
StarEmerson
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by StarEmerson »

My biggest pet peeve is people with bad manners, ugh!

I hate little things like, if you hold a door open for someone behind you and they dont say "Thanks!" just one little word, thats all I would like! :lol:

Also when your are walking down the street and someone in front of you just stops dead to look at something in the window of a shop! MOVE out the way!!

Oh and another thing - people who write ALL in "txt spk", I can not understand you!
"Magic Keeps Us Alive"

-veiled-

Post by -veiled- »

I absolutely agree! Ahhh! I hate those people! Especially the people that purposely misspell the word when it would be easier to write it out because I will honestly be like "Huh??" and they will just have to tell me what it means anyway. :p

Btw, I love your avatar!
Last edited by -veiled- on Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Summer
Settled in Forks

Post by Summer »

Well i absolutely hate judgemental people. I hate it when people see my age and that I have a daughter and assume that i'm slut or somthing. never once do they consider that i'm still with her dad, and that I have been for 7 years!
gabbylove143
Settled in Forks

Post by gabbylove143 »

guys who curse for no reason... especially in front of girls... i'm kinda old fashioned
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

gabbylove143 wrote:guys who curse for no reason... especially in front of girls... i'm kinda old fashioned
Amen! I also can't stand when girls cuss for no reason, too.
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
NKistheshiz

Post by NKistheshiz »

I have two.
One is I hate it when people dab the grease off their food. It's like you asked for the food, why are you de-greasing it? My sister does it and it drives me up a wall. I want to bash her head in for it.
I hate when people come in my room without knocking. However, when they do I just lock the whole world out so they have to talk to me through the door so that they can get the message - I have a lock on my door.

Oh and I totally agree with the cursing one. I hate that one. I used to like this guy but he turned out to be a HUGE cusser for no reason at all. It drove me nuts. I loved his hair and his beautiful eyes but every time he opened his mouth...ugh it made me instantly not like him.
Inquisitive and thoughtful,
she was the challenge he'd been waiting for;
a reminder that creativity runs deep like secrets.
kaitlyncullen
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kaitlyncullen »

i dont know if i've said this before but is it just me or does the sound of feet or anything rubbing on carpet just make you go crazy, cus it definitely does that to me!
Private Kaitlyn Cullen of Jasper's Army.
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." - Jackson Rathbone. <3
*Wanderer*
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by *Wanderer* »

-veiled- wrote:I would have to say "snobbish" people. They honestly annoy me with the whole "I'm better than you" ordeal.

That is DEFINITELY a pet peeve.
Ugh. Me too. "Snobbish" people.... bleh. :?

Love,
*Wanderer*