Administrator+Moderator+ Stephenie Meyer appreciation :)

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Re: Administrator+Moderator+ Stephenie Meyer appreciation :)

Post by debussygirl »

Thank to all you guys who make this happen. I don't know where I'd go if I didn't have this site, so THANK YOU!!!! It's great to have a place to chill and talk about Twilight and also talk about other stuff. And of course thanks to Stephenie for making the best series of books ever!!!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA »

Love you admin and mods!

STEPHENIE MEYER I OWE YOU A GREAT DEAL!
I.WANT.TO.BE.ALICE is my Twi-Twin!
Rain.........Depressing. :D
Avatar and Signature made by me.
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

Thank you ladies! Pel, BHG, December, Nena and anyone else whom I have missed. I stumbled on this forum when the one I used to belong to went down for over 6 weeks. This one had just been fixed after it was annihilated by a schmuck who crashed it. So I joined and never looked back.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA »

Thanksguys, new layout is great...
I didn't like how it was stretched but now it's awesome!
I.WANT.TO.BE.ALICE is my Twi-Twin!
Rain.........Depressing. :D
Avatar and Signature made by me.
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

I like this thread! :D

Thanks to all the mods and admins for keeping up the best Twilight site out there! I joined this site late 2007, and am still very much addicted to it. You guys are all so nice. One of the best things about the Lexicon is that I don't ever have to worry about whether or not your blog posts are rumors or facts, because I know that you guys check your information and rarely ever make a mistake. I hear from a ton of other people at school all this stuff that you guys have already checked out and proved was false. I just tell them, "Should've checked the Lexicon..." :D
Also, thanks for keeping up such a great forum! I have been to other sites, and nobody welcomes such nice members and has such a large amount of threads that make it fun for every single person on here that is a fan of the books. I appreciate it. :)

Also, you guys now officially have the coolest layout EVER!!! I'm loving the banner at the top of this page and the whole new blog. Makes it look SO cool. :)

Haha. And a GINORMOUS thank you to Mrs. Stephenie Meyer for creating the best books in the universe and for getting me into reading!! :)

Love,
Carrie :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

I'm in a particuarly appreciative mood. :lol:

I'm going on holiday soon, Sunday til Thursday, so the lack of lex will probably drive me insane and make me appreciate the lex 100 times more. If the lex didn't exist or was hacked, I really don't know what I'd do. I think it really does keep me sane! This sounds sad, (or maybe not .. I know I can say things like this on here), but whenever I log onto the lex, I feel happy. :lol:
Everyone is so nice here!
The blog is also great, it's always up to date and I know I can trust it for the best, true information about twilight.

So thanks to all the mods and admins for making the lex and keeping it going! You guys are the best!
Thanks also to Stephenie Meyer for writing the best books ever. :D
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Hmm...so this is where it will be taking place. Interesting.

So, thank you Admins, Mods, and Stephenie for helping make this site possible. :D

And Stephenie, thank you for mentioning this on your site, otherwise I would have never of found this place, not to mention you wrote some of the best books ever.

And Admins and Mods thanks for helping keep this site up and running.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
Ractor
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Ractor »

Ty to everyone who helps keep this place upt to date, and looking great.

And also, TY Stephenie for such a vibrant world for us all to fall in love with.
Ractor - Proud Twiguy
Chef for Team Alice- Because sometimes it is better to be small.
Gino Dartino "Dart"- Twilight Mafia
(forth Line NINJA)
Variety
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Variety »

Today is an appropriate day for reiterating my thanks to Stephenie for creating such a fabulous world that got me looking for more in my life. Because of Twilight, I found a group of friends who have come to mean as much to me as family. I love the world that SM created, and love the real world more for it's affect on my. Thanks also to Alphie and Pel and all those who spend so much of their own time and energy (and money) on maintaining this playground for all of us fans to enjoy.

*June 2, 2003 - the day Stephenie first dreamed of the Twilight world!
Where there is great love, there are always miracles. -Willa Cather
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Nena, BHG, Dano, Eri, Seraphyn, December, Alphie, Pel, Stephenie, Pancho, anyone else who was started this site~

Thank you for all the dedication and hardwork you gave to this place. I am a Web Designer, and I know how much work it takes to make a remedial forum, let alone one as great as this. Thank you for all the time you have given this place, and how great it is that all the fans of Twilight can gather together and, well, obsess.
Thank you.

~Derek
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl