Administrator+Moderator+ Stephenie Meyer appreciation :)

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Dylan
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Re: Administrator+Moderator+ Stephenie Meyer appreciation :)

Post by Dylan »

YOU GUYS ARE THE GREATEST! :D

Thanks for all the time you spend making sure we can blab incoherently to one another about a novel that has made all of us happy... You guys have allowed us to connect with people from accross the world, that without the lexicon, we would have never had the oprotunity to talk with!!! You guys own!

:D

PS: If anyone tries to hack again just email me... I will give them a virus so strong it will fry their mother board... :twisted: People shouldnt mess with the Lex!!! (My uncle works for the FBI and catches hackers so he will help me out too :P)
Got A Draft, I would love to read it!
Searching for the a girl that will laugh at every stupid joke I tell. Who I want to hold until the end of time. The girl who I can call mine and who will call me her's... she is out there... I know...
-Dylan
S_M_G
Learning to Love Green

Post by S_M_G »

Hey :waves:

I started reading Twilight in late June and by the time I got through all three and found this site the forums were shut down for BD. I wanted to talk about this new obsession that I had, wanted to read what people thought. I started recruiting my friends (8 so far ;) but it wasn't fast enough. And as a 31 year old in grad school it was impossible to find people that read the books!

So after BD was released and the forums were open, this site became my favorite place. Thank you SO much for all you do. I can not imagine the time and effort it would take to keep the site moderated and give us all the Twilight news :D I wish I could help you out some how. If you need help with Chemistry at all, I'm here :lol:

And Stephenie Meyer,

Thank you so much for sharing the universe you've created with us. I'm at the end of my Ph.D. and it is driving me crazy. Twilight is my "happy place" :) When the going got really tough your books got me through it. It puts a smile on my face when I read Twilight, it relaxes me and takes me away all the way to Forks. Thank you SO much and God Bless you :hugs:

"You give faith to the ones you love,but the people who really deserve it are the ones who come through even when you don't love them enough".”
Apple
Wandering Through Town

Post by Apple »

i have so much respect to the moderators of this forum. i admin a fairly large online group/forum, and it is tough work! keep up the great work, i love the forum :)
the welts of your scorn, my love, give me more
send whips of opinion down my back, give me more
well, its you i've waited my life to see
its you i've searched so hard for
BlueStarlight
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by BlueStarlight »

Wow, I love this thread!

First of all, to Stephenie Meyer~
Thank you seems SO inadequate! I can't tell you how much I love your work! The Twilight series has been my Sweet Escape since I found the books in July. It has been so nice to have a world to go to and forget my own reality and stresses of everyday life, if only for a while. Your characters are complex, the stories are wonderfully written, and the worlds you create seem so real! Your work encouraged me to join the Lexicon and find others my age who love the books as much as I do! Thank you for sharing your dream with the rest of us!
THANK YOU, STEPHENIE!!!

To the Admins and Moderators~
Thank you also feels like it's not enough. You guys have been so wonderful in getting the Lex back up and running and keeping it a cool neighborhood for us fans to hang out in. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading and posting here, and I've met some new friends who have the same interests I have... I never would have found them if not for the Lex. I sincerely appreciate all the hard work you all put in daily to maintain our little world in the Twilight Universe. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!!

~BlueStarlight
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

THANK YOU!!! Admin & Mod's you make my life a better place. Thanks for all your hard work. I am sure I can not imagine the time, effort and work you put into this Lex!

I mean really, it's all in appreciation of Stephenie Meyer's amazing work that we exist. (not in general... as fans bonding)
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
vamps4evr
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by vamps4evr »

I am new here and don't have much time to get around on here much, but is so much appreciated!! I have moments where I need a twilight fix, and this is the PLACE to go!! thanks SO much Mod and Admins for having it and keeping it up and running!!

and of course Stephenie, whom with out her fabulous writing of the great Twilight Saga none of this would be even a thought!! none of this would be w/o you!!

THANK YOU ALL!!!

Luv ya bunches!
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

you guys rock. :D
;)
:mrgreen:
:D
to say the least...
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

*holds trophies up for all mods, Admins and Steph*
You guys are simply the best people in the entire world!
What would thousands of people form all around the world of all different ages do without all of you!?!

Completely lost and depressed that's what! :lol:

You lighten our days immeasurably and provide us with a world full of endless corners and surprises!
Love you all! And these are for you! :D *hands out trophies*
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Only 2 pages of appreciation for the people who make it all happen?

Thank you so much to the Admins, Mods and to Stephenie
You guys are the best! Thanks for making this site and keeping it going, you deserve a
gold star and a huge trophy each :D
It must be tough keeping us all in check, so well done and thanks again for making a place for us to hang out and be obsessed.
:lol:
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

-Jasper wrote:Only 2 pages of appreciation for the people who make it all happen?

Thank you so much to the Admins, Mods and to Stephenie
You guys are the best! Thanks for making this site and keeping it going, you deserve a
gold star and a huge trophy each :D
It must be tough keeping us all in check, so well done and thanks again for making a place for us to hang out and be obsessed.
:lol:
yayaayay!!!
very true jenni-
you guys are awesome and cant say enough cause i would probably go crazy to know i have to keep sooo many people in check
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3