Have you said "Thank you" today?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Have you said "Thank you" today?

Post by Nena »

This thread is for everybody to say thank you to whoever you want. I am very excited for this thread because I think it is important to be grateful for all the wonderful people around!

I am going to start:

Thank you Dylan for requesting this thread.
Katwomankath
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Have you said "Thank you" today?

Post by Katwomankath »

Thank you to: friends who stick with you through tough times and don't judge.
Thank you to: my kids for being really great kids.
Thank you to: the admins and Mods of th Lex who have put so much work into making this a great place to play.
Thank you to: my hubby for giving me some space and time to play on the Lex.
Thank you to: my electric company that didn't end up shutting the area power down today like they said they were going to.
Banner thanks to Ouisa!
Dylan
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Dylan »

Thanks to everyone on twilight lexicon!!! I havent heard on mean thing from anybody!!! Friendship seems to govern the world of Lexicon... Everyone is nice to one another, although sometimes we do have our differences and have debates, that still doesnt change the fact that we have found a commonality in twilight... So again...

THANKS EVERONE!!! YOU GUYS MAKE MY WORLD A WHOLE LOT BRIGHTER!!!! :D
Got A Draft, I would love to read it!
Searching for the a girl that will laugh at every stupid joke I tell. Who I want to hold until the end of time. The girl who I can call mine and who will call me her's... she is out there... I know...
-Dylan
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

Thank you Lex!!!!!!!!!! I love you!!!!!!
Thank you to all my friends!!!! You guys make school much much more fun and bearable. :D
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
colegurl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by colegurl »

Thank you...to
Preston for giving me his sickness...haha!!
my dad for getting me to school on time...
my mom for making me coffee so i wouldn't fall over from lack of sleep...
Samm for letting me use her hoodie as a pillow..
oh..and to Alyssa for listening to me rant today and not running away from my awful cough...
...AND the Lex for fulfilling my twilight fix for the day...

HUGGLES TO DYLAN!!!!! why do you ask??
BECAUSE I CAN!!!!! *insert evil laugh*
srabrgr
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by srabrgr »

Thank you Bryan for giving me a good laugh.
Thank you Bryan again for not complaining when I hit him (long story lol)
Thank you Mr.R for making my weights partner lift more.
Thanks to my besties for being amazing. :D
Thank you mom for driving me to school early for meetings and basketball.

And thank you to everyone else I didn't type 'thank you' to for just being the radical people you are.
"Don't forget those sparklin' day walkers!"
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

thank you Alphie for coming up with the idea for 'the twilight lexicon' - you are a wonderful amazing person and deserve all the best you can get and all the other amazing mods that help with this site. you guys ARE ALL amazing and thank you so much for the amazing work you do. it's always appreciated <3

HUUUMONGOUSSSSS THANKYOU TO our twilight mother. STEPHENIE MEYER. without you, twilight would not exist and that's an agony i can not escape. twilight is such a huge part of my life, actaully no. it's a part of me as lame as that sounds and i can't imagine it without it. THANKYOU so incredibly much for all the amazing writing you do, the fact that you care much about your fans and that you are amazing enough to love us even when some of us go out of line. I'll love you forever, thankyou <3333333

ahhhh, my AMAZING wonderful AMAZING wonderful AMAZING cousin Rayan...ah, words cannot describe how much i love you. THANKYOU so much, you are a great person. the only one i can trust with everything. Thankyou for being the sweet person you are. The most kindest and wonderful and caring and polite and great and amazing and sweet person you are. The one there for me, to make me feel better. To fill me in with all the deets and love life <333..hehe, and the great advice. and thankyou for all the amazing sleepovers we've had throughout our life...the movies at 3 AM...haha...and omg THANKYOU for everything and mostly thankyou for being my friend. foreverrrrr <333333 i'll thankyou and love you <33

that's one heck of a post. sorry! i can't help these things. i have so much to write, so much to thank for.
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Today, thank you to my high school buddy who met me for lunch, listened to my woes and bought me lunch to cheer me up!

Thank you to Nena for this thread! It's SO important to remember our blessings!
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

Thank you, Dad, for letting me buy another ring-tone since the one I bought in August wouldn't work.
Thank you T. for doing some one-on-one with me over wi-fi battle earlier when I said I had nothing to do.
Thank you S. for texting me and putting up with my craziness when no one else would.
Thank you little bro for dealing with me when I went up the bus stop with you this morning.
And thank you inspiration for giving me another fanfic idea and pushing all my other project to the side... again! :lol:
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

THANK YOU STEPHENIE MEYER!
enough said...

Thank you hurricane Ike for not destroying my house :D

Thank you J.K. Rowling for giving me another book to read once I have already read Twilight 3 times.

Thank you whoever made the Twilight Lex. I love y'all :D :D :D