Amusement Parks and Rides at them

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Re: Amusement Parks and Rides at them

Post by sarah! »

OME The Titan is so scary but I love it. And the Rockin' Roller-Coaster in Disney World is really fun too! :)
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

I'm not a big fan of the really big roller coasters. I've been to Disney land once about 10 years ago & I know I rode most of them but can't really remember! I live in Utah & we have one amusement part about 90 minutes drive away from me that's okay. It's small compared to like Six Flags & others.

Plus I get motion sickness so some of the rides I like I can't go on or it makes me sick! And then the summer heat makes it even worse, so it really stinks. I can't enjoy going to those places unless it's cooler than probably 75 degrees. (Oh well at least it saves me $$!)
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

I can't wait for this summer, I AM TOTALLY PSYCHED!!!! So much good stuff is happening this summer; JB TV show, JB new album, JB concert, then I am going to SIX FLAGS! YAAAY! AND after the new Superman comes out!!! I can't wait!!!!! PLUS! They have a BATMAN and JOKER ride!! :P :P :P
List, Gnat ♥
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

I LOVE roller coasters :D . My favorite theme/amusement park is Disneyland, the original one in California =) and California Adventure which is attached to it. I love the whole atmosphere and of course the rides =D. My favorites are probably; Thunder Mountain, California Screamin', Tower of Terror, Space Mountain, and Matterhorn. And those are just roller coasters :mrgreen: .
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
xoxocamille
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by xoxocamille »

ilovetwilight wrote:I LOVE roller coasters :D . My favorite theme/amusement park is Disneyland, the original one in California =) and California Adventure which is attached to it. I love the whole atmosphere and of course the rides =D. My favorites are probably; Thunder Mountain, California Screamin', Tower of Terror, Space Mountain, and Matterhorn. And those are just roller coasters :mrgreen: .
AH! Disneyland is so much fun. The whole atmosphere's great.

The Hollywood Tower of Terror & Space Mountain are the shiz, hands down.
I never got to ride California Screamin', because the last time we went there, they drained out the bay & apparently they're building a new ride somewhere.. darn. ):
[I dazzled her. My silent heart swelled with a hope more intense than I
could ever remember having felt before.] -Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
IluvEdward27
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by IluvEdward27 »

The amusment park is Adventurland in Altoona (That's in Iowa) Since it's only 30 away from my town. I love the rollar coasters there. But there's only 3, the dragon, tornado, and outlaw. And the ride called the Gallion.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I want to go to six flags this summer sometime. I've never been to the one at my house (I did go to the one in Chicago though when I was visiting cousins)
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
clpviolet
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by clpviolet »

ok I LOVE rollercoasters. I have been to all the amusement parks in my area and i have been on all the rides the bigger the drops and the more loops and corkscrews the better!!! So there is Disneyland, California Adventure, Universal Studios, Six Flags, Knotts Berry farm, Sea World's water rides as long as the weather is warm, in Las Vegas I have been on all the rides at Circus Circus, Stratosphere, MGM Grand, New York, New York and of course at Nevada/cali stateline Desparado. The only one I have not been on is the one at The Alladin. I have also been to Disneyworld and Seaworld in Florida.

A few months or so ago I saw a special about the biggest rollercoasters or most amazing amusement parks something on the travel channel.... :o :shock: wow i have to get on those other places you all are talking about. Because not only can I imagine what they are like I am pretty sure they were mentioned so....we'll see. :)
"You put your arms around me and I'm home" Christina Perri - Arms
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

Ive only been to theme parks in the UK. Out of them Nemesis at Alton Towers is my favourite rollercoaster - love it. Will happily go on it over and over again a few times. Eyes open, going upside down and twists etc. Air at Alton Towers is interesting as you are on your front and then your back for most of it, lying down. Its quite gentle as rollercoasters go but its more about the different experience of lying down.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

I've been to theme parks in Ohio, Florida, and Finland. Which basically means Kings Island, Disney World (MGM, Universal, Epcot, Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, and all that), and Sarkaniemi. At Disney The Rock n' Roller coaster, space mountain, and tower of terror were amazing! I loved ALL the rides at Universal, The Hulk was absolutely incredible, its the one that stuck out the most to me. Maybe because I went on it first and that was at 8 in the morning so I was half asleep and going 60mph or something like that...

Kings Island just got a new coaster called the Diamondback, I LOVE it! The first drop is the best I've been on in a while :D
I so wanna go back!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd