Amusement Parks and Rides at them

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Pel
Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

Amusement Parks and Rides at them

Post by Pel »

ok... i searched for a topic on this but i did not find one, if there is one let me know..

if there is not a topic already...

what is your favorate amusement park/rides?

i really like cedar point
i rode the new ride this year, the Mavrick (sp)... it was amazing. the mellinum force is amazing too!
see i love rollercoasters and stuff so i want to know what rides people like.

universal studios is cool too!
pixiealice
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Amusement Parks and Rides at them

Post by pixiealice »

I am fortunate enough to live an hour from Cedar Point. It truly is the Roller Coaster capital of the world. In Sandusky Ohio of all places!!! I am going to Cedar Point Monday and hopefully can get my son on the Maverick. He is only 8 and this is our first trip to CP that he is tall enough to ride the coasters. I am so excited to go. CP also Halloweekends that start September 12th I believe and runs thru November 2nd (dress warm-right on the lake!!) They have haunted houses and "screamers" all over the park. It is a lot of fun. Recommend to all!!
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

I love the Spiderman ride at Universal Studios, the Rockin Roller Coaster at Disney MGM and the Haunted Mansion at Disney's Magic Kingdom just because you get to sit in a big comfy chair.
~Elizabeth (formerly known as RealGirlsLikeFastCars)
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

my favorite ride of all time is the california screamin at california adventure! it is soooo cool!

as for local amusment parks, we have a place called lagoon where i live, and the rides are actually quite cool. i like wicked. it starts out like california screamin, but has corkskrews and stuff. so much fun.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
bittenbyEdwardCullen
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by bittenbyEdwardCullen »

My favorite amusement park is Sea World! I'm not too big on rides. I like the water rides but thats pretty much it. I'm terrified of roller coasters! Apparently I've been on one but I don't remember it so I'm starting to think I had blacked out or something during the ride. :? I get on most of the rides at carnivals an the fair though. :D
Macy!
Learning to Love Green

Post by Macy! »

My top 3 roller coasters I've ridden so far are : 1)Batman at 6 Flags, it's so fun everytime! 2) Rockin' Roller Coaster at Disney's MGM, and 3) Wildfire at Silver Dollar City in Branson, MO- I could ride it over and over..in fact, I have. :)
kvampireloverr
Settled in Forks

Post by kvampireloverr »

I'm a roller coaster junkie.I'm fortunate enough to have amazing amusent parks near me (Disneyland Six Flags Universal Studios..) i'm up to any ride most of the time and well, i love love the rush you get by them
*Vampyr*
Settled in Forks

Post by *Vampyr* »

I'm from Italy and unfortunately we don't have big rollercoasters!
I've just come back from Florida and I've been to Sea World, Island of Adventure, Busch Garden and Universal Studios!! They are all awesome!!! My favorite park is Island of Adventure because I love the rides "The incredible Hulk" and "Duelling Dragons"!! I have to come there again!!!! :D
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

I love everything at disney world, except for the Lilo and Stitch thing, i think its in tomorrowland, where stitch is like jumping on your shoulders and burping chili dog. It was boring and disgusting
List, Gnat ♥
BlackLace
Settled in Forks

Post by BlackLace »

Best rideeeee ever
is Superman at 6 Flags!

More flags, more fun!
:D