The Sound of Music---What instrument do you play?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
silverstar
Wandering Through Town

Re: The Sound of Music---What instrument do you play?

Post by silverstar »

I'm so angry at myself. I have to keep my flute in my locker because keeping it in the band room has resulted in damage to it. Well I'm such a klutz. I grabbed my case out of my locker, and the case wasn't properly closed so when I picked it up, it fell out. Now the foot joint won't fit on the body, as the tenon got dented. It's being sent away to get repaired though, but I'm stuck without my flute for about a week or so. Argh.
Words to live by: "If you judge people you have no time to love them"
BreathelessVampire
Fishing with Charlie

Post by BreathelessVampire »

I cannot consider myself talented although I did managed to niche the top spots in my previous piano exams. I remember practicing my exam pieces Monday to Friday, from 9 to 6 , for 4 months, to perfect it. My pinkie was always soring red

My dad said I could take up guitar after my exams, but he won't let me do drums. I have to find a band. And he does not like the idea of girls playing drums.
Team Edward. Team Jasper. Team Alice. Team Emmett
Because they are just plain sexy.

Trainee at Emmett's Demolition Crew

Member of Donating Blood To Jasper&Co.
simple_love♫
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by simple_love♫ »

BreathelessVampire wrote: My dad said I could take up guitar after my exams, but he won't let me do drums. I have to find a band. And he does not like the idea of girls playing drums.
yay guitar!! :lol: what kind of guitar do you want to play?? acoustic? electric? bass?
what's wrong with girls playing drums? there's this girl in my math class who is AMAZING at them
she plays for our school choir.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノKitty.
Krystal
Lured By the Scent

Post by Krystal »

I play the piano, and have been since I was 7. But I am taking a bit of a break from it and I am now learning how to play the guitar. I really like it! :D
But I wouldn't say I am awesome at these 2 instruments, I'd say okay.
I used to play the clarinet, but that was for only a year.
by myhopesaresohigh @ vesperarium
silverstar
Wandering Through Town

Post by silverstar »

BreathelessVampire wrote:I cannot consider myself talented although I did managed to niche the top spots in my previous piano exams. I remember practicing my exam pieces Monday to Friday, from 9 to 6 , for 4 months, to perfect it. My pinkie was always soring red

My dad said I could take up guitar after my exams, but he won't let me do drums. I have to find a band. And he does not like the idea of girls playing drums.
The best drummer I know is female.
Words to live by: "If you judge people you have no time to love them"
porscheturbo911
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by porscheturbo911 »

I play the piano, but it would be so cool to learn how to play the drums! My uber talented cousin can play the piano and the drums. He tried teaching me how to play something on his drum set and I kinda got it! It was so cool! :P.
lidiacriss
Wandering Through Town

Post by lidiacriss »

I used to play piano but I pretty much sucked, so I took up violin, I'm pretty good at that, and so now I'm learning guitar, it's pretty fun.
vampirenerd
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In my fantasy world with Edward...and Jacob (why not?)

Post by vampirenerd »

I play the piano...i would love to learn to play the guitar
Leah_says
Wandering Through Town

Post by Leah_says »

I play the piano. Not that great, but it's fun all the same. I use to play the violin in fifth grade, but I quit that.
bandnerd218
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by bandnerd218 »

silverstar wrote:I'm so angry at myself. I have to keep my flute in my locker because keeping it in the band room has resulted in damage to it. Well I'm such a klutz. I grabbed my case out of my locker, and the case wasn't properly closed so when I picked it up, it fell out. Now the foot joint won't fit on the body, as the tenon got dented. It's being sent away to get repaired though, but I'm stuck without my flute for about a week or so. Argh.
that sucks!
im a cluts myself.
yesterday, i was carrying my flue, my music and a stand to the cafeteria for an indoor sectional and my flute slips out of my hands and the left hand pikey key gets bent around the flute. i was so mad at myself!denting my already slightly scraped up older-than-i-am silver gemeinhardt. almost blastphmus thankfully mr harris [my band director] bent it back to almost normal.
Jesse=My love.My life.
"I'll sing to you all night if it will keep the bad dreams away" -Edward
"Your Slower than a fat kid on crutches"-Aphrodite;Untamed
"The greener grass on the other side is probably just AstroTurf"-idk