Weird things you can do

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Re: Weird things you can do

Post by DarkMuse »

Waffle of Doom wrote:
DarkMuse wrote:Not sure if this is weird, but I was called a weirdo for doing it..so..yeah. Lol. I can put my hands flat on the ground without bending my knees. It's called being a shorty. That and the fact that my torso is 2 inches longer than my legs. Haha.

How tall are you? Because I can do that, too, and I'm 5'5".
I'm 5'2". I hate being short. The only advantage I've found so far is being able to hide easier. Lol.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

DarkMuse wrote:
Waffle of Doom wrote:
DarkMuse wrote:Not sure if this is weird, but I was called a weirdo for doing it..so..yeah. Lol. I can put my hands flat on the ground without bending my knees. It's called being a shorty. That and the fact that my torso is 2 inches longer than my legs. Haha.

How tall are you? Because I can do that, too, and I'm 5'5".

I'm 5'2". I hate being short. The only advantage I've found so far is being able to hide easier. Lol.

I think I can only do it because I can invert my knees to make my legs not only ruler straight, but bent backwards so they're shorter. My gymnast friend saw me standing like that recently and she told me I'd be a really good dancer because of it, so I guess that makes it another weird thing I can do.

Don't feel bad about being short, my sister is only 4'11" and it doesn't bother her (shes 20).
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

yeah, we need a shorty thread!
i'm 5'2"
and 13(14 tomorrow :mrgreen: ) and it doesn't sound to bad for my age, but i doubt i'm gonna grow anymore, and the shortest of my friends is 5'4" :(
heyho, tbh i would rather be short than extra tall...i dunno why, to me it just seems better, maybe that's jsut cause i'm short.

oh and yeah, i can put my hands flat on the floor without bending my knee's too!
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

yes we do need a shortys thread.
and i can do all kinds of weird things.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

love_is_noise wrote:yeah, we need a shorty thread!
i'm 5'2"
and 13(14 tomorrow :mrgreen: ) and it doesn't sound to bad for my age, but i doubt i'm gonna grow anymore, and the shortest of my friends is 5'4" :(
heyho, tbh i would rather be short than extra tall...i dunno why, to me it just seems better, maybe that's jsut cause i'm short.

oh and yeah, i can put my hands flat on the floor without bending my knee's too!

Happy early birthday!
I wouldn't be so sure about not growing anymore, at 13 I was 5'2", also, then between 14-15 I shot up to 5'4", just recently I reached my goal of 5'5". Most girls keep growing until they're about 17, so don't stress it yet. (And if you ever want to add some height, just put on a pair of cute heels, it's what I always do. :D )
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

i'm only 4'9.
and i' m 18.
and yes.
i'm finished growing.
period.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
Cullen_Lover
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about Twilight out of my kitchen window.

Post by Cullen_Lover »

debussygirl wrote:I can spell out anything with pretzels (the loopy kind) by biting them and making them into letters.

Wow! I thought I only did that!
ImageImageImage