Periods...not a grammar topic

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Edwards_Bella
Learning to Love Green

Re: Periods...not a grammar topic

Post by Edwards_Bella »

i talk alot the week before 'fred' is due. me and my sister are both on the pill mainly for our skin but its also regulated our flow and its true what they say, two females living together seem to sync with eachother coz thats what happens to us. i feel sorry for mum though 2 'bitchy' girls in the house.
i get bad cramps on days 1 and 2 and back pain when i already have a bad back so i just lye on the couch all day. it use to go for 2wks then a break for 2wks then again for 2wks for 5yrs but now it goes for like 4 days every month!
<3 Look after my heart - I've left it with you <3
Click on the egg
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

The week before I get my period I don't have patience for everything! I'm really angry... At everyone about everything...
I have bad cramps and back pain a day or two too... And I have back problems without my period...

You know what's annoying? That almost every friend of mine have no problems with their periods. Some of them don't understand what I'm talking about when I'm complaining about my aches... they have it easy :(
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Ugh, I hate mine. I got it in January, and 'cause I really really didn't want it, I managed to hide it from my mom for a couple of days, but when she did the laundry she saw... and of course she told everyone. *sigh* I don't have anyone to talk to about it either, 'cause stuff like that with my friends is just really awkward, y'know? so it makes it worse.

I haven't gotten mine in a while... maybe stress. a couple weeks ago I was sooo stressed I almost threw up a couple of times.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Hanny, listen, in the beginning it comes every few months... (I got every month :( but my friends didn't). And 12 is young to get your period (thought a girl in my grade got when she was 9) so most of your friends didn't get.... but nobody got it? nobody you can talk too?
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

I started my period on the first day of school in the sixth grade. I had JUST turned 11. and it's still irregular 9 years later, I usually get it every month but it doesn't come in the standard 28 days cycle. Or any standard cycle I can see, anywhere from 19 to 43 days between them and that's not even counting earlier this year when I didn't get it for almost 3 months.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

These things suck bigtime. Guys have no idea how lucky they are.

Hanny--You'll get used to talking about it very soon, trust me. It's not as awkward as you get older. My guy friends are even used to me complaining about it sometimes.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

haha you know that when I was in 5 grade I saw a few tampon commercials on TV with my friends and we thought that guys are the ones that suffer cuz they need to see these commercials all the time...

There is this tampon commercial here that says: "have a happy period" a every girl here is like: "jumy off a clif" :lol:

Sami~ Oooo that's really soon...and it's still not stable?
Mine is not stable too but it comes almost in the same time... 3 days more/less...

Kenzie~ Really? You talk about period with your guy friends? When I start complaining about my preiod they walk away :lol:
AyaDiefair
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by AyaDiefair »

Oh my gosh I remember first getting my period like it was yesterday. The day before summer of 6th grade. That puts me at 11 I guess. That night I was a train wreck. I threw up, was white as a ghost (whiter then I usually was :lol: ) my room was spinning like crazy and I got hit hard I thought I was going to die. I slept like 11 hours and woke up with the worst back pains and cramps ever. It lasted like 2 weeks, what a way to start off a summer. My friend hadn't started yet so when I didn't want to go bike riding or swimming she didn't know why.

It started coming really randomly. My mom had the horror have only having a week off before getting it again and I was doomed to that too for several months, but it start to stabilize and be more normal, but I still was doomed with the heavy painstakingly horrid cramps. Almost 10 years later I am now on the patch which makes them so much more comfortable, the daily pill was not working out cause I am a very forgetful person. But now I just get more emotional. Like yesterday, omg I was so irritated with everything I wanted to scream. haha.
I was pale before Twilight made it look cool.
~Aya Diefair~
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

I HATE having my period or as my friend and I call it the "monthly gift" :lol: :roll:

I use to have horrible cramps to go with my period but lately that has gone away quite a bit but my first period happened when I was at the mall. wearing white pants. and white underwear. :( horrible day. and I always seem to have it at the worst times like before I go on Vac to go swimming or the day of the school dance, or the days I was in an amusement park and starting noticing it but had to stay there for 5 more hours and ride rides! and of course the worst is having a sleep over and not being comfortable.
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
BabyEsme2203
Learning to Love Green

Post by BabyEsme2203 »

UGH =.= dont even go there. my periods are so random, i can never figure out when my next one is! itnever comes within that "every four weeks" guidline, and its SO ANNOYING not knowing when the hell its gonna hit me.
Image Image