Periods...not a grammar topic

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
rain.on.me
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Periods...not a grammar topic

Post by rain.on.me »

tampons really hurt me, too. i cant even get one in just the tiniest bit. i cant use them. :(
but yeah, any advice on that would be good :)
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

I always get them at the most inconvenient times. And usually during these times, I'm wearing white pants.

Yikes.

-Janine
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

rain.on.me wrote:tampons really hurt me, too. i cant even get one in just the tiniest bit. i cant use them. :(

Same here. I want to use a tampon, but I don't know how. They hurt when I like get them half way in. I get scared afterward and just end up pulling them out. Any advice on how do use a tampon?
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
simplymortal314
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by simplymortal314 »

I've only used tampons a few times.
I think the main problem is that they are inserted incorrectly. You have to insert them at a slope.
Also get into a comfortable postion. Personally, I like putting one foot on a covered toilet. Just follow the instructions on the box and don't be scared. RELAX. That helps a lot. Just put it in gently and slowly. If it starts to hurt, pull it out try a new one and change the angle you're putting it in at.

I hope that helps. =]
Manifest plainness, Embrace simplicity, Reduce selfishness, Have few desires.
~Lao Tzu
Need something to do?
read. blog. watch.
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

Thanks for the advice! :D
I think my problem is that I don't relax.
I like freak out sometimes.
haha
I'll try to remember next time.
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
colegurl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by colegurl »

i got mine today...during 2nd mod...my always introduces itself with a horrible cramping..but luckily i keep good track of it and was prepared! yay me! i would rather deal with it over the weekend then during school..i was SUPER b****y this week..sometimes im okay..other times i cry...others im so mean...haha...i usually miss one day of school because my cramps are so bad...nothing helps..ugh..
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

i got mine when i was 12
my mom was like 'congratulations" -- uhhh, congrats for what? endless pain for the rest of my life.
I have mine for EIGHT fricken days and it comes every three weeks.
I don't get cramps at ALL. sometimes a little bit of pain but nothing extreme. sometimes i hurt like hell but most times i am good.
The first 2 days are heavy. the third day it slows down. forth day, pretty light. fifth day, non existant and it would start up again. i just want to SCREAM. and i hate having it at school. i am always so self consious. and yeah, it's just gross. and i can't believe i ACTAULLY had the nerve to write this post because i rarely ever talk to people about it. not even my mom. goshh, embarresing.
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

I think that I may have said this before in another post but I use to get phyically ill from the cramps, I couldn't eat or drink anything for the first day. It was horrible then my doctor placed me on the pill to relieve the cramps and it worked. So think about that option just to elievate the cramps.

Now that I'm in my late 30's (yes I know, scary) I still hate getting my monthly "friend" if you can call it that. What a horrible name, monthly friend. It's no friend of mine.

I use to get real emotional (sad & cry so easily) now I can tell when I'm getting "it" because I get super nasty and don't want to be bothered with anything, do anything or go anywhere except stay in bed all day until it goes away.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

rain.on.me wrote:tampons really hurt me, too. i cant even get one in just the tiniest bit. i cant use them. :(
Simplymortal offered some real good advice, but even if you insert a tampon correctly, you may want to try several sizes, sometimes you may be using one that is too big, try the junior sizes. Also, the ones with an applicator, especially something like gentle glide, are easier to insert. Lastly, you may being doing everything right and still find tampons uncomfortable. Some women cannot wear tampons. I recently went to my doctor with this problem. If you experience issues with using tampons after trying different sizes, applicators, etc. and you are concerned, you may want to talk to your doctor. My doctor believes I may have a problem with a muscle that interferes with using tampons :(
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

Gawd i hate periods. i am on AGAIN (i have a 24 day cycle which sucks) and i have to do a swimming compeptition tonight. how i hate the crimson tide! i get really bad stomach cramps and get so moody that people try to avoid annyoing me when i am on. i have to use tampons because i swim so much and it annoys me because all i want to do is curl up at home with a book and a whole load of chocolate and just feel sorry for myself.

i need chocolate
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward