Make Up

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Re: Make Up

Post by stellar87 »

twilightbelle<3 wrote:
stellar87 wrote:I'm a makeup fanatic! I think anyone at anytime can wear any color they want as long as it is done right...including blue eyeshadow! lol I'm a makeup artist and I love doing other people's makeup and seeing the before and after. You can experiemnt and make yourself or others look anyway you want.

I absolutely cannot live without my MAC eyeshadows and pigments. The simply have the best color payoff and they make every color you could possibly ever want. Nars and Smashbox are close seconds for the brands I love. Estee Lauder makes wonderful mascaras but it's so expensive I stick with my covergirl lash blast. :D I also cannot do makeup without brushes. They are essential! They give the best flawless, blended look for both face and eye makeup. The difference between using brushes and your hands is really remarkable.

Okay, I think I'm done droning on and on about makeup now. Does anyone have any cool pictures of makeup they've done? I love seeing what others love. :)
OMG, you are makeup artist? That is so awesome. The MAC pigments in those little canisters, are so good, but so expensive, crazy! They are like, 13.00 each, I got this teal one. :D
hehe, Yes I love makeup enough to want a career in it. It's my dream to someday possibly do makeup for tv/film or runway shows. I've done some small runway/modeling shoots in Seattle but I want mooorree. haha
I have the teal pigment too, it's so gorgeous! I agree they are a little expensive but they last forever because you barely have to use any. I buy too much makeup...my collection is well over $4,000...probably closer to $5,000. :roll: lol

Mrs. Jasper Hale - I'm not sure which brand you are talking about but longwear lipstick and lipgloss that I've tried haven't been that wonderful for me. They do stay on but I feel like they dry my lips out terribly and I feel like I have this weird crap on my lips all day and to be honest when my lips get dry they make my lips look horrible. I haven't tried some of the newer formulas, so they might be better.
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
LoveMeSomeEdward
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by LoveMeSomeEdward »

I don't really wear alot of make-up, just the bare essentials, a little foundation and some eyeliner.
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

stellar87 wrote:
twilightbelle<3 wrote:
stellar87 wrote:I'm a makeup fanatic! I think anyone at anytime can wear any color they want as long as it is done right...including blue eyeshadow! lol I'm a makeup artist and I love doing other people's makeup and seeing the before and after. You can experiemnt and make yourself or others look anyway you want.

I absolutely cannot live without my MAC eyeshadows and pigments. The simply have the best color payoff and they make every color you could possibly ever want. Nars and Smashbox are close seconds for the brands I love. Estee Lauder makes wonderful mascaras but it's so expensive I stick with my covergirl lash blast. :D I also cannot do makeup without brushes. They are essential! They give the best flawless, blended look for both face and eye makeup. The difference between using brushes and your hands is really remarkable.

Okay, I think I'm done droning on and on about makeup now. Does anyone have any cool pictures of makeup they've done? I love seeing what others love. :)
OMG, you are makeup artist? That is so awesome. The MAC pigments in those little canisters, are so good, but so expensive, crazy! They are like, 13.00 each, I got this teal one. :D
hehe, Yes I love makeup enough to want a career in it. It's my dream to someday possibly do makeup for tv/film or runway shows. I've done some small runway/modeling shoots in Seattle but I want mooorree. haha
I have the teal pigment too, it's so gorgeous! I agree they are a little expensive but they last forever because you barely have to use any. I buy too much makeup...my collection is well over $4,000...probably closer to $5,000. :roll: lol

Mrs. Jasper Hale - I'm not sure which brand you are talking about but longwear lipstick and lipgloss that I've tried haven't been that wonderful for me. They do stay on but I feel like they dry my lips out terribly and I feel like I have this weird crap on my lips all day and to be honest when my lips get dry they make my lips look horrible. I haven't tried some of the newer formulas, so they might be better.
Thats so cool! I know, I have had mine for at least 3 years, and it's still full!
ImageImage
E<3B
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

I don't wear much, just mascara, eyeliner, sometimes blush and sometimes eyeshadow.
I don't really like using foundation because I can't find one that will match my skin tone, and it feels weird for me to wear it when I don't really need it.
Mac is really good, but too expensive for me, so I just buy products from loads of different brands that are a little bit cheaper.
Tip; eyelash curlers are very useful :D
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

AHH. I just have to put in a good word for Rimmel London Exaggerate Eyeliner. It is glorious. It lasts for a long time and it goes on so nice and creamy. And seriously...I've never seen eyeliner that makes my eyes POP so much. It's my MUST HAVE makeup product.
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

StupidxLamb wrote:AHH. I just have to put in a good word for Rimmel London Exaggerate Eyeliner. It is glorious. It lasts for a long time and it goes on so nice and creamy. And seriously...I've never seen eyeliner that makes my eyes POP so much. It's my MUST HAVE makeup product.
YES! I had that. I love Rimmel London, the last eyeliner I bought from there was a twist up. I prefer the twist up ones, the crayon ones rub off so easily! Even the waterproof and smudgeproof ones. I also really like Rimmel London mascara, it has a red wand, and it is a comb brush, and it makes my eyelashes so soft and long! I don't really need an eyelash curler though, since my hair is ethnic and really curly, my eyelashes are sooo curly! :lol:
ImageImage
E<3B
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

It's so hard for me to get eyeliner close enough to my lashes that it doesn't look crazy.
I don't even use it. I don't use foundation either.
Mostly blush, eye shadow, mascara, and lipgloss. That's about it.

Remember: Less is more.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

threethings wrote:It's so hard for me to get eyeliner close enough to my lashes that it doesn't look crazy.

Aghhh! I love eyeliner. It's my favorite. But yes darlings, less is always more. You don't want to look like a clown...!

OH AND, if you put a dab of liptint on, and go over with a little tiny bit of clear gloss, it makes an instant new shade.

I really don't like the liquid foundations or concealers, I use powder, it looks less cakey.
ImageImage
E<3B
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

twilightbelle<3 wrote:
threethings wrote:It's so hard for me to get eyeliner close enough to my lashes that it doesn't look crazy.

Aghhh! I love eyeliner. It's my favorite. But yes darlings, less is always more. You don't want to look like a clown...!

OH AND, if you put a dab of liptint on, and go over with a little tiny bit of clear gloss, it makes an instant new shade.

I really don't like the liquid foundations or concealers, I use powder, it looks less cakey.
Yep, clown=not good.

I have fuller lips and so lipgloss is kinda a must.

My mom got me the new Bobby Brown Make-up manual for christmas. Yah!

I love make-up. I'm not terrible at it.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

I hate hate hate lipgloss. I have middle sized lips, not full, but not thin, which is cool, because most black people have fuller lips. I just like, chapstick! I am in love with this one I got from Bath and Body works...its soooo good, and its lemony! :D
ImageImage
E<3B