Make Up

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Re: Make Up

Post by allieb »

love_is_noise wrote:nah, i'm in england asda is a supermarket
ohhhhhhhhh well then maybe we dont have it here. dang. and i really need it too!! oh well!
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Never heard of it.

GET DOUBLE-EXTEND!
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
deven
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by deven »

allie- i used ot have the same problem..and vaseline didnt work for me...i use rose salve now...they come in cool containers like the vaseline...you can get them at sephora or bath and body works..it works wonders..and its not just for your lips..i use it on my elbow and knuckles in the winter when they get dry. seriously! its not expensive..and it works GREAT!
.I<3BDB.I<3Oli sykes!+Randomness Regular+Concert Addict
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Oh my gosh! Ok, so this is probably waaaay off from what you guys are talking about, but have you ever heard of this person called panacea87 (aka lauren)on youtube? She is a bit weird, but taught me sooo much about make up. She is going to have her own make up line soon, and is going to be on a Nintendo DS game. Shes AMAZING when it comes to make up.
Heres her youtube channel.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

So I was looking through some of my old e-mails when I found one about lipstick, and I guess sometimes they put lead in it to make it last longer. The e-mail said that the lead could cause breast cancer. Here's part of the e-mail on how to know if your lipstick has lead or not:

Here is the test you can do yourself:
1. Put some lipstick on your hand.
2. Use a Gold ring to scratch on the lipstick.
3. If the lipstick color changes to black, then you know the lipstick contains lead.

Just thought that was important info. :)
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

^thx^
has any1 ever used a match as eyeshadow or eyeliner?
I did once, when i really needed it and i was out at a party...
i had matches in my purse (i don't know why...) and lit 1 and blew it out and BAM! lol u got eyeshadow or eyeliner. ;)
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

don't wear makeup, just concealer when I'm breaking out and lip gloss with black and/or silver eye shadow on special ocassions. I don't normally wear mascara or eyeliner since my lashes are so thick/dark you can't tell the difference
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

debussygirl wrote:So I was looking through some of my old e-mails when I found one about lipstick, and I guess sometimes they put lead in it to make it last longer. The e-mail said that the lead could cause breast cancer. Here's part of the e-mail on how to know if your lipstick has lead or not:

Here is the test you can do yourself:
1. Put some lipstick on your hand.
2. Use a Gold ring to scratch on the lipstick.
3. If the lipstick color changes to black, then you know the lipstick contains lead.

Just thought that was important info. :)
That's actually quite interesting and scary at the same time. I think I'll try that out sometimes.
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3