Make Up

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
flying
Settled in Forks

Re: Make Up

Post by flying »

I'm not a big make-up person. I just wear a little bit of mascara, and that's it. And chapstick of corse, otherwise my lips get extremly dry.
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

What can't you live without?
Eyeliner and Mascara, it's like all I use. and of course chapstick, not lipgloss. I hate lipgloss.

What brands do you use?
Rimmel London! XD

What makeup tips do you want to share?
If you line your top lids, and don't put anything but mascara on the bottom, your eyes look HUGE. :D
Also, don't pump the mascara wand in and out of the little bottle, because it causes it to dry out faster...

Your worst makeup story?

This one time, I had a huge line of mascara cheek, and I didn't even notice.

Are you having a good makup day?
I am, I went to see Twilight again today, so I did it well!...my makeup that is!

Are you a child of the eighties and want to ban blue eyeshadow?
I am not a child of the eighties, however, I do want to ban blue eyeshadow!
ImageImage
E<3B
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

I LOVE makeup! It is so much fun to play with and experiment with different looks!

What can't you live without?

NYC Black Liquid Eyeliner and CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara also black.

What brands do you use?

Mostly CoverGirl but a little NYC and a little Physicians Formula.

What makeup tips do you want to share?

Hmm, curling eyelashes really makes them stand out!

Your worst makeup story?

I went to a movie and it was a very sad movie and I walked out of the theater and everything was running and no one told me for like an hour!

Very good!

Are you a child of the eighties and want to ban blue eyeshadow

Blue eyeshadow is awful unless you know how to use it just right. I mean you have to be an expert to pull of blue!
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
heartofmp*
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by heartofmp* »

not lipgloss. I hate lipgloss.
I used to really like lipgloss, but I guess that was middle school for me. Now I hate the fact that if I have anything close to that on my face and it's windy...my hair sticks to my lips and I get frustrated, so now I'm a purely chapstick kind of girl lol
kimmyBEE
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by kimmyBEE »

What can't you live without? Something for my lips. Shine makes me happy, and chapped lips irritate me to no end.

What brands do you use? Maybelline, Cover Girl, Beauty Rush from VS, L'orel.

What makeup tips do you want to share? In my experience, less is more. Unless you're doing makeup for an event (like a performance for me because I'm a dancer) keep it light. Makeup is great when it accentuates your best features. For example, since I have fuller lips and longer lashes, I love lipgloss and mascara + eyeliner.

Your worst makeup story? This happens frequently when I have too many performances in a week. For the stage I always have to do super heavy eye makeup so my expressions can clearly be seen from the house/back of the theater. Sometimes I come home and I'm so exhausted that I fall asleep. In the morning I look like something out of a scary video/a wannabe scene kid. Not pretty at all!

I think so. http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak- ... 3_9452.jpg

Are you a child of the eighties and want to ban blue eyeshadow?
I'm not a child of the 80's. 90's/2000s actually. But I think blue eyeshadow is ridiculous on my skin tone.
Alice's Party Planning Committee: Bag Carrier
edwardisperfection
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by edwardisperfection »

I used to not be that into makeup, but now I don't go to school without wearingmy mineral foundation and my awesome Maybelline mascara. I absolutely cannot live without mascara.
On just a normal day if I'm going out I wear foundation, bronzer, which I recently discovered and cannot get enough of, mascara and a clear lipbalm, if my lips are dry.

If I'm going out I wear the above plus eyeliner plus brown eyeshadow. I'm terrible.
But I have mineral foundation and bronzer and it's the best stuff ever and sometimes I just can't help using it, it's so completely awesome.

Makeup tip: For dramatic eyes, apply eyeshadow a shade darker than the eyeshadow on your eyelid to the crease of your eyelid, it makes your eyes look incredibly awesomely dramatic.
TeamEdward
Bringing sexyback since 1901.
"So the lion fell in love with the lamb."
"What a lucky lamb."
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

I don't wear make up... I don't like it, blech.
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

I'm a makeup fanatic! I think anyone at anytime can wear any color they want as long as it is done right...including blue eyeshadow! lol I'm a makeup artist and I love doing other people's makeup and seeing the before and after. You can experiemnt and make yourself or others look anyway you want.

I absolutely cannot live without my MAC eyeshadows and pigments. The simply have the best color payoff and they make every color you could possibly ever want. Nars and Smashbox are close seconds for the brands I love. Estee Lauder makes wonderful mascaras but it's so expensive I stick with my covergirl lash blast. :D I also cannot do makeup without brushes. They are essential! They give the best flawless, blended look for both face and eye makeup. The difference between using brushes and your hands is really remarkable.

Okay, I think I'm done droning on and on about makeup now. Does anyone have any cool pictures of makeup they've done? I love seeing what others love. :)
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

Has anyone tried the longwear lipglosses? I've seen commercial that are for longwear lipstick and lipgloss that you can do anything in but I don't want to go spend the money on it if it isn't going to actually stay on.
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

stellar87 wrote:I'm a makeup fanatic! I think anyone at anytime can wear any color they want as long as it is done right...including blue eyeshadow! lol I'm a makeup artist and I love doing other people's makeup and seeing the before and after. You can experiemnt and make yourself or others look anyway you want.

I absolutely cannot live without my MAC eyeshadows and pigments. The simply have the best color payoff and they make every color you could possibly ever want. Nars and Smashbox are close seconds for the brands I love. Estee Lauder makes wonderful mascaras but it's so expensive I stick with my covergirl lash blast. :D I also cannot do makeup without brushes. They are essential! They give the best flawless, blended look for both face and eye makeup. The difference between using brushes and your hands is really remarkable.

Okay, I think I'm done droning on and on about makeup now. Does anyone have any cool pictures of makeup they've done? I love seeing what others love. :)
OMG, you are makeup artist? That is so awesome. The MAC pigments in those little canisters, are so good, but so expensive, crazy! They are like, 13.00 each, I got this teal one. :D
ImageImage
E<3B