Ireland

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
vamp na hEireann
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: Turning Bill and Tom into vampires.Seriously were did the sun go?oh right...this is Ireland

Re: Ireland

Post by vamp na hEireann »

WOOO!GO IRELAND!Guess what?It's not actually raining right now!!! :o And I'm stuck in school.Screw Dublin,Cavan is way better!Culchies rule!
Midnight Sun Virgin!
|----[|██████]=----
ImageTrainee of EDC Inc. Private of Jaspers Confederate Army,Go Stainless Claret! Twilight Mafia
LipsForeverSealed
Location: In a black leather chair, that spins, *spin* weee! In Ireland

Post by LipsForeverSealed »

Hello vamp na hEireann!
*waves*
Go culchies!! :mrgreen:
LipsForeverSealed
Image Edward Cullen
vamp na hEireann
Location: Turning Bill and Tom into vampires.Seriously were did the sun go?oh right...this is Ireland

Heyo LipsForeverSealed!
*waves back*
Culchies are the best!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
HAHAHA,DEADLY!!!
Midnight Sun Virgin!
|----[|██████]=----
ImageTrainee of EDC Inc. Private of Jaspers Confederate Army,Go Stainless Claret! Twilight Mafia
LipsForeverSealed

prettyinpaleskin wrote: so you guys got any particilar questions you want to ask me?
Yes my question for you is...., did you know the Bee of Death is looming?

Bee Of Death.... :lol:
Buzzzzz

And answering your text, my bee of Death is very special!
LipsForeverSealed
Image Edward Cullen
vamp na hEireann

^^^Yes,you must respect the Bee of Death...Or suffer the consiquences!!! :lol:
Midnight Sun Virgin!
|----[|██████]=----
KaseyHeartEdward

Post by KaseyHeartEdward »

wow i am glad we have some girls from Ireland here. Hmmm i will have to ask some questions. Smiles

I really want to go there i was looking at the Study Abroad Program that i can go on but it is like 5,000 dollars!(includes flight, hotels, food, ect) Also one must put down a deposit of 1,000 and if you can't go you don't get that deposit back. So i am not sure if i am going to pull it off. but it sounds so amazing.

My family is from Cork and that is one of the places i can visit! I don't know to go i would need a lot of finacial aid!!

But it sound lovely since i am really into the Folklore? How about you girls of Ireland what do you think of your local Folklore?

I really want to see the Hill of Tara!! SQUEE! lol

That sucks that you can't see the Twilight movie till Jan ugh. Well hang in there!
Love Always ~KaseyHeartEdward

Original Twilighter
dimber
Fishing with Charlie

Post by dimber »

KaseyHeartEdward wrote:wow i am glad we have some girls from Ireland here. Hmmm i will have to ask some questions. Smiles

I really want to go there i was looking at the Study Abroad Program that i can go on but it is like 5,000 dollars!(includes flight, hotels, food, ect) Also one must put down a deposit of 1,000 and if you can't go you don't get that deposit back. So i am not sure if i am going to pull it off. but it sounds so amazing.
I think the summer schools in Irish studies at UCD (Dublin) and UCC (Cork) are very interesting: you can take two modules with examinations plus a lot of extra activities. I had an amazing time in Cork but you need to check with your university or college. There are some scholarships and grants for European students (I got one :D )...I suggest that you check if there is anything like that for overseas students.
...we are such stuff that dreams are made on...

prettyinpaleskin
Wandering Through Town
Location: On the island shaped like a teddy bear! no one? oh fine ireland!

Post by prettyinpaleskin »

LipsForeverSealed wrote:
prettyinpaleskin wrote: so you guys got any particilar questions you want to ask me?

Buzzzzz

But what makes said bee of death special?!?! :?:
I hate television. I hate it as much as i hate peanuts. But i just can't stop eating peanuts.
novemberalice
Settled in Forks

Post by novemberalice »

i really want to go to ireland. my dad works for one of the airlines so i can go for pretty cheep. i just want to see where my family came from. i also LOVE celtic music. my dad worked with this band anuna that is really cool. there really nice too. one of the guys lives right by the blarney castle, i guess. where's a good place to stay?
I coveted you.I had no right to want you -- but I reached out and took you anyway. And now look what's become of you! Trying to seduce a vampire." He shook his head in mock horror.
"You can covet what's already yours,"
LipsForeverSealed

prettyinpaleskin wrote:
LipsForeverSealed wrote:

Buzzzzz

But what makes said bee of death special?!?! :?:
The Bee of death came to me in double Science class, unnoticed by Mr.Kivlehan, and others....., the bee of death made me say aloud ''I am a Bee'', respect the bee as I did not and this will happen to you!
Trust me saying ''I am a Bee'' will cause public embarasment! I know.. :arrow: :shock: :oops: :lol: 8-) :roll: :!:
LipsForeverSealed
Image Edward Cullen