Ireland

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
vamp na hEireann
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: Turning Bill and Tom into vampires.Seriously were did the sun go?oh right...this is Ireland

Re: Ireland

Post by vamp na hEireann »

KaseyHeartEdward wrote:I really want to see the Hill of Tara!! SQUEE! lol
Honestly the hill of tara is crap.I've been forced to go there at least ten times and its just a hilly field with sheep in it.Go to the Burren and the Ailwee caves in co.Clare.The Landscapes in Down are really beautiful,I spent the last three days there on a school tour in Rostrever.Cavan is brilliant(because I live there and because culchies rule! :D )but dont go near the north side of Dublin,you could get killed.
Midnight Sun Virgin!
|----[|██████]=----
ImageTrainee of EDC Inc. Private of Jaspers Confederate Army,Go Stainless Claret! Twilight Mafia
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

There is a boy in some of my classes who is from Ireland, and i love they way he talks. :lol:
sinamongurl
Buying a Better Raincoat
Location: My body is in Pennsylvania, but my heart is in Forks!!

Post by sinamongurl »

i am so intrigued and drawn to the place...never been there...maybe in a past life...LOL

Sina
:mrgreen:
Team Robert--He is Edward incarnate!!
lidiacriss
Wandering Through Town

Post by lidiacriss »

I've been to ireland once, and I loved it, it rained every day and we were half a mile from the beach and I would walk down there eveyday, it was so amazing. I'm going back in 2010, I can't wait!
dimber
Fishing with Charlie

Post by dimber »

vamp na hEireann wrote:but dont go near the north side of Dublin,you could get killed.
It depends on where you exactly go...the north side near O'Connell Street isn't that bad. I used to live there and I've never had a problem going back home at night. 8-)

AliceLauren: the Irish accent is so sexy...I had such a hard time trying to resist temptations when I was there lol :mrgreen:
...we are such stuff that dreams are made on...

prettyinpaleskin
Wandering Through Town
Location: On the island shaped like a teddy bear! no one? oh fine ireland!

Post by prettyinpaleskin »

LipsForeverSealed wrote:
prettyinpaleskin wrote:
LipsForeverSealed wrote:
prettyinpaleskin wrote: so you guys got any particilar questions you want to ask me?
Yes my question for you is...., did you know the Bee of Death is looming?

Bee Of Death.... :lol:
Buzzzzz

And answering your text, my bee of Death is very special!
But what makes said bee of death special?!?! :?:
The Bee of death came to me in double Science class, unnoticed by Mr.Kivlehan, and others....., the bee of death made me say aloud ''I am a Bee'', respect the bee as I did not and this will happen to you!
Trust me saying ''I am a Bee'' will cause public embarasment! I know.. :arrow: :shock: :oops: :lol: 8-) :roll: :!:
okay...... that SO did not answer my question and you already voicemailed me that!! :roll: i was asking what makes him the bee of death as oposed to just a regular bee?!? does he have a grim reaper type costume going on?
I hate television. I hate it as much as i hate peanuts. But i just can't stop eating peanuts.
WhichIsWhich
Settled in Forks

Post by WhichIsWhich »

but dont go near the north side of Dublin,you could get killed
Hey!
I live on the north side of Dubin!
haha
It's not all bad, Clondalkin and Drimnagh are WAY worse

I'm moving to either Canada or London next year for Uni though.
Ireland is grand to visit and all that, but living here is kind of boring...
vamp na hEireann
Location: Turning Bill and Tom into vampires.Seriously were did the sun go?oh right...this is Ireland

AliceLauren wrote:There is a boy in some of my classes who is from Ireland, and i love they way he talks. :lol:
Do you know what county he's from?
WhichIsWhich wrote:
Hey!
Sorry.let me rephrase then,If you go anywhere near Ballymun you will most likely get killed or mugged! :lol:
Midnight Sun Virgin!
|----[|██████]=----
ImageTrainee of EDC Inc. Private of Jaspers Confederate Army,Go Stainless Claret! Twilight Mafia
ragdoll
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by ragdoll »

vamp na hEireann wrote:
AliceLauren wrote:
WhichIsWhich wrote:
Hey!
Sorry.let me rephrase then,If you go anywhere near Ballymun you will most likely get killed or mugged! :lol:
I live on the northside too. I like where I live (and its only about 10 mins by car from Ballymun!). People have such a bad idea of us northsiders and there's really only a few people who deserve it. My way of avoiding any trouble is keep your head down, don't turn around if the scangers call you, don't answer back and don't ever look at them!! Honestly if I was out at night I'd be more scared in town (templebar etc.) than at home just down the road from the 'bad areas'. But then when I'm home I have a couple of nice strong rugby player boys to walk me right to my door so I don't know... :lol:

It always amazes me all the people who want to come here! Is it really that interesting?
Congratulations to the Irish rugby team!!!!! Grand Slam at last!!!

Team Seth: 'Cos he's the bestest! :D

My quotes forum: http://quotations.forumotion.com/forum.htm
vamp na hEireann

^^^Right I'll try again.STAY AWAY FROM SCANGERS! :lol:

Yeah why do people want to come over here?!
Midnight Sun Virgin!
|----[|██████]=----