Ireland

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Ireland

Post by Spartan »

vamp na hEireann wrote:
Spartan wrote:that's the only song I remember from it - actually it was the only song I watched - I loved it !!

I thing our song was something about an Aeroplane..?
Oh yeah,that aeroplane song was gay.Increadibly so.no offence but it really was!
Are you joking?? It was one of the worst songs I've ever heard! I think he was voted in as a joke
* * Sapere Aude * * Jasper is my Edward : D
vamp na hEireann
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: Turning Bill and Tom into vampires.Seriously were did the sun go?oh right...this is Ireland

Post by vamp na hEireann »

Haha Probably!
OME!!My friend won a competition in Easons and now we're going to see Twilight on the 9th in Dublin!!!There's a big release party before hand and its going to be so freakin awsome!!! :D
Midnight Sun Virgin!
|----[|██████]=----
ImageTrainee of EDC Inc. Private of Jaspers Confederate Army,Go Stainless Claret! Twilight Mafia
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Spartan »

OMG you're sooooooooo lucky!

So when does it actually come out in the land of the Leprechauns?? :lol:
dimber
Fishing with Charlie

Post by dimber »

vamp na hEireann wrote:Haha Probably!
OME!!My friend won a competition in Easons and now we're going to see Twilight on the 9th in Dublin!!!There's a big release party before hand and its going to be so freakin awsome!!! :D
Wow, that's cool!!! Keep us updated on the event and, of course, send us a detailed report on the night... :mrgreen:
...we are such stuff that dreams are made on...

vamp na hEireann
Location: Turning Bill and Tom into vampires.Seriously were did the sun go?oh right...this is Ireland

Spartan wrote:OMG you're sooooooooo lucky!

So when does it actually come out in the land of the Leprechauns?? :lol:
It comes out the 19th,same as England.
dimber wrote:Wow, that's cool!!! Keep us updated on the event and, of course, send us a detailed report on the night... :mrgreen:
No prob. 8-)
Midnight Sun Virgin!
|----[|██████]=----
ImageTrainee of EDC Inc. Private of Jaspers Confederate Army,Go Stainless Claret! Twilight Mafia
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Spartan »

vamp na hEireann wrote: OME!!My friend won a competition in Easons and now we're going to see Twilight on the 9th in Dublin!!!There's a big release party before hand and its going to be so freakin awsome!!! :D
OMG! You better be careful then - If I was in Ireland I'd definately been hunting you and your friend down to nick your tickets! You get to see it ten days early!! You lucky Sod!!
vamp na hEireann

Dont worry,I has ninjaflage and my trusty emo-bile(my version of the bat mobile!) :D :lol:
Midnight Sun Virgin!
|----[|██████]=----
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Spartan »

Haha! nice! SO I guess you're an Emo then..?

I have an Emo friend who actually used to cut himself, He's really nice but acts wierd, pervy wierd.

OMG wouldn't that batmobile be such an AWSOME! Car!! Especially the one in The Dark Knight! Ooh I's just love it! even more than the Mercedes Guardian Bella get's as her "before" Car :lol:
vamp na hEireann

Yeah,Emo's rule!I did that too but not so much now.
It would be the bast car ever.I bet Edward would buy it.He probably already has all the bat-mobiles! :lol:
Midnight Sun Virgin!
|----[|██████]=----
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Spartan »

Yeh true.

We should probobly change this into a PM rally :lol: This thread is supposed to be about Ireland lol. : P
If you think thats a good idea then send me a message, If not well... Whatever.

:D