Ireland

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Re: Ireland

Postby vamp na hEireann » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:20 pm

Nope.Never been out of Ireland yet.Heaps of my cousins live over there but theyre all really old.like really really old,so Id never go to stay with them but I do want to go to Forks some time. :D What part do you live in?
Midnight Sun Virgin!
|----[|██████]=----
ImageTrainee of EDC Inc. Private of Jaspers Confederate Army,Go Stainless Claret! Twilight Mafia
User avatar
vamp na hEireann
Teaching Eric Social Graces
 
Posts: 259
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:52 pm
Location: Turning Bill and Tom into vampires.Seriously were did the sun go?oh right...this is Ireland

Re: Ireland

Postby 37yearoldfan » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:41 pm

I live in Arizona. I have some friends here that are from Dublin. It was cool to see where they grew up and hung out when they lived there!
37yearoldfan
 

Re: Ireland

Postby LipsForeverSealed » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:54 pm

Hi-oh!
I'm in Ireland....!
(yes.., I have said that too many times haven't I?)
The weather is bad and that makes me happy...! Go rain and gale force winds, go go go! *said in that way my dear Dr.Cox did say....*
Its raining its pouring the old man is snoring, he bumped his head and went to bed and couldnt get up til the morning....
Is that right?
I want to go to America! Now!
LipsForeverSealed
Image Edward Cullen
LipsForeverSealed
Teaching Eric Social Graces
 
Posts: 235
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:52 pm
Location: In a black leather chair, that spins, *spin* weee! In Ireland

Re: Ireland

Postby 37yearoldfan » Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:05 pm

LipsForeverSealed wrote:Hi-oh!
I'm in Ireland....!
(yes.., I have said that too many times haven't I?)
The weather is bad and that makes me happy...! Go rain and gale force winds, go go go! *said in that way my dear Dr.Cox did say....*
Its raining its pouring the old man is snoring, he bumped his head and went to bed and couldnt get up til the morning....
Is that right?
I want to go to America! Now!


Lips,

I hope that was sarcasm about rain making you happy! I bet it is raining there right now isn't is?

and yes you got the bumbed his head nursery rhyme right!
37yearoldfan
 

Re: Ireland

Postby Bobbinsx » Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:52 pm

Yeah, I live in Ireland. In the west in the middle of nowhere. I love the people though, but I'm kind of tired of it now. I really want to live in a city or something, where there is a lot going on and new faces. I mean, I shouldn't be late for school because I'm stuck behind a tractor, or have to run through fields with sheep in them. Where I am, I know everyone and they know everything about me and everyone else. Dumb small town....
I do hope to move to America someday though.

Cullen is Irish too, yay!
And Mc Carthy (Emmett's surname) so that's something we have.
User avatar
Bobbinsx
Settled in Forks
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:37 am
Location: Ireland

Re: Ireland

Postby vamp na hEireann » Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:18 pm

Its not raining right now!!!!WOW!But it was lashing earlier so...
Midnight Sun Virgin!
|----[|██████]=----
ImageTrainee of EDC Inc. Private of Jaspers Confederate Army,Go Stainless Claret! Twilight Mafia
User avatar
vamp na hEireann
Teaching Eric Social Graces
 
Posts: 259
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:52 pm
Location: Turning Bill and Tom into vampires.Seriously were did the sun go?oh right...this is Ireland

Re: Ireland

Postby Inarikage » Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:42 pm

Another perfect Irish day ^_^
Cloudy since morning, a light breeze from the sea and some light rain
Perfect vampire weather :lol:
You gonna make biscuits?
You gonna make BISCUITS?
YOUUU GONNA MAKE BISCUITSSSSS?

...no GIR,
and never...mention biscuits again
User avatar
Inarikage
Buying a Better Raincoat
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:01 pm
Location: right behind you

Re: Ireland

Postby LipsForeverSealed » Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:38 pm

37yearoldfan wrote:
LipsForeverSealed wrote:
The weather is bad and that makes me happy...! Go rain and gale force winds, go go go! *said in that way my dear Dr.Cox did say....*
Its raining its pouring the old man is snoring, he bumped his head and went to bed and couldnt get up til the morning....
quote]

Lips,

I hope that was sarcasm about rain making you happy! I bet it is raining there right now isn't is?

and yes you got the bumbed his head nursery rhyme right!


Nope, sorry,no sarcasm there! I mean rain doesn't always make me happy., but well that day it did! but these days a lot of the time i find myself groaning when people talk of in coming clear days! They are so unappreciative of the rain...!
its not raining now..., It was when i posted that it was! But today was grand.., we had a bouncy castle anyway so we needed dry weather!

Bobbinsx wrote: Yeah, I live in Ireland. In the west in the middle of nowhere. I love the people though, but I'm kind of tired of it now. I really want to live in a city or something, where there is a lot going on and new faces. I mean, I shouldn't be late for school because I'm stuck behind a tractor, or have to run through fields with sheep in them. Where I am, I know everyone and they know everything about me and everyone else. Dumb small town....
I do hope to move to America someday though.

Cullen is Irish too, yay!
And Mc Carthy (Emmett's surname) so that's something we have.


Omg wownes...! Sheepies! I love sheep! im forever trying to get my dad to get them!

^
Wow I posted that ages ago and no one came along to um talk about Ireland!
Well anyway I'm being good and not double posting ..
:mrgreen:

Important question fo Irish people here...

Is there any Cinema showing the Twilight trailer that you've been to?
Have you seen the trailer in the cinema?
If you have I'm going to that cinema!
LipsForeverSealed
Image Edward Cullen
LipsForeverSealed
Teaching Eric Social Graces
 
Posts: 235
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:52 pm
Location: In a black leather chair, that spins, *spin* weee! In Ireland

Re: Ireland

Postby Spartan » Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:05 pm

I Love Ireland! I was born there ( In Belfast ) and moved to Enfgland when I was three but I visit every year to see my family, I really Love it! Despite the fact that It's fricking freezing whenever I visit in October and It's nearly alsways raining. I love the accents, the history, the country and especially the people. As a general rule I find the Irish much more open and friendly than the English. I really love Ireland but I can only speak two phrases in Gaelic - I would write them but I can't spell them and they could be found offensive :twisted: My name is Irish ( Ciara ) and I remember I had this Irish teacher last year who whenever reading the register would say my name as Key- Are- Ah and I would always go " It's Keer-Ah miss" until one lesson she got really frustrated and snapped " Look, I'm Irish and I have An Irish accent so I can't pronounce your English Names Properly!" She did not appreciate being told that my Name was Irish and like hated me from that day on. Once on St. Patricks day she looked really smug and said " Well If you're so Irish then you can tell me what special Irish day it is!"
* * Sapere Aude * * Jasper is my Edward : D
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica
 
Posts: 659
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:46 pm
Location: Looking for my Mercedes Guardian

Re: Ireland

Postby vamp na hEireann » Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:26 pm

LipsForeverSealed wrote:
Important question fo Irish people here...

Is there any Cinema showing the Twilight trailer that you've been to?
Have you seen the trailer in the cinema?
If you have I'm going to that cinema!


I havent been to the cinema in ages so I dunno but I tell everyone to look for it when they go to see something.

Spartan wrote:I really love Ireland but I can only speak two phrases in Gaelic - I would write them but I can't spell them and they could be found offensive :twisted:


I presume one is "pog mo thoin" as thats about the only one non-irish people?and the other one is "dun do bheal!/dun do chlab".(I cant spell either) Did I get them right? :lol:
Midnight Sun Virgin!
|----[|██████]=----
ImageTrainee of EDC Inc. Private of Jaspers Confederate Army,Go Stainless Claret! Twilight Mafia
User avatar
vamp na hEireann
Teaching Eric Social Graces
 
Posts: 259
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:52 pm
Location: Turning Bill and Tom into vampires.Seriously were did the sun go?oh right...this is Ireland

PreviousNext

Return to Flight to Phoenix

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests