Dying to Dye

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
oleander
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: Dying to Die

Post by oleander »

i've quite literally had every colour of the rainbow possible in my hair over the years.

i think my natural colour is a reddish brown and now there's grey...but it's been so long since it's been its natural colour that i can't really say for sure.

right now it's blonde with dark roots.

i'm just waiting for it fall out. ;)
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

I used to be really into that when i was younger. I had about every color fo the rainbow in my hair except white and green..at one point, i had blue hair like a smurf! loll i've had pink bangs and black everything else..i've had brown hair with pink/blue/purple stripes that looked like feathers on either side of my head..lol like dog ears kinda. Now my hair is back to it's almost natural blonde color....it's darker than it really is...i'm trying to get it back tt it original color. =P

-Dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
JustHuman
Wandering Through Town

Post by JustHuman »

I dyed streaks of my hair purple and chickened out... but it ended up going grey :S
'In Love With All Of These Vampires
So You Can Leave Like The Sane Abandoned Me'
- My Chemical Romance
Fanpire
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Fanpire »

I've died my hair only twice red color....And I like it...I hate my natural brown, boring hair...:D
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

i have a very nice blonde color, and until last june, i was very afraid of even touching it. now, i have lighter blonde highlights in it. its not much; most of my hair is still my natural blonde color. i really like it, though.
i don't think i'll ever have anything except for blonde. i'm a blonde-haired, blue eyed person, and i don't think i can change that. :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
xMoonlightxTragedyx
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by xMoonlightxTragedyx »

Just re-dyed my hair. same color, but a touch up. It had been almost two weeks. Ughh I cant belive I went that long without dye. Some people are tan-aholic I am dye-aholic.
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

My hair naturally lightens in the sun but with working full time in an office, I'm hardly outside. I used to keep my hair highlighted so that it looked like I was still keeping to the outdoors. Just last year I decided to stop coloring it. Partly, I was tired of the up keep and expense but another part of me was interested in seeing my natural hair color again. :D I love it now...my hair feels SO great not being chemically processed anymore and the depth of natural highlights are great. It was a wonderful change for me!
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
ashleygill03
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by ashleygill03 »

I have dyed my hair since I was 12. I can't remember my natural color. Something in between dark blonde and light brown I think. My hair has been blonde, brown, red.. blonde with black highlights, red highlights, brown highlights, pink highlights, purple highlights.. everything. I just dyed it DARK brown for the first time and I"m not sure if it fits. Maybe going back to bleach blonde.
MiharuSkii
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by MiharuSkii »

My mom's letting me dye my hair black with red highlights whe she gets the money. It's great because she always said I could do it when I turned 18, but she gave in last winter and told me I could get it done for school. (I'm only 16)
ImageImageImage
steph
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by steph »

i love dyeing my hair! my natural hair color is a dirty blonde but i have had anywhere from dark brown to very light blonde and some highlights thrown in. currently it is dark on the underneath part and lighter towards the outer part...kinda sounds weird when im describing it but it looks amazing! I think i got my hair dying thing from my mom who is constantly changing her hair color.