Awkward Moments

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
xoxocamille
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: Awkward Moments

Post by xoxocamille »

Awkward moments? Haha, why yes, I have some to share.

- This one was this past Halloween. So after a couple of hours of partying here and there, me + my friends decided that we were going to go Trick or Treating. So we did. Couple of minutes in, it started raining, so my friend comes up with a great plan on how we could still keep trick or treating while it was raining. So they all decided to have my friend M take her car and drive around the houses so we wouldn't get wet that much. So in M's small SUV, we tried to make 9+ people fit, and everyone had to carry someone on their lap. (HAHA, it was hilarious.) So then my friend J sits on my lap and then I tell him, 'Stop taking advantage of the situation, gosh!' And he replies saying, 'You know you like it baby' and he seriously goes up and licks my shoulder. Ohmygodd. Awkward much? The car fell silent for a second or so and everyone started laughing. Even I did. HAHA. He's freakinn' crazy. (But I love the fact that me + my friends make awkward moments not seem so awkward. Like it's nothing big anymore. We all pretty much know how the other functions, haha.)

- Then this other time, we were playing cards. So then my friend B loses, and he goes quickly and says, 'She kept looking at my DECK!' And everyone sat there silently. Oh mannnn. It was so funny. We all thought he said something else other than deck but sounded ultimately so close. HAHAHA. Jeezus.

So yeah, there's more, but I'll post them later on. Hehe>3
[I dazzled her. My silent heart swelled with a hope more intense than I
could ever remember having felt before.] -Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

^ hahaha i can imagine the expression on some of my friends faces if that happened to us.

Once we were on holidays at this caravan park place on the Murray River with heaps of family friends (except we were all in these 4 and 1/2 star cabins). On the second night we had a campfire and all the kids (there were about 12 of us) and the adults sat around it, talking, eating marshmallows, etc. Anyway my friend brought up her iPod and speakers and we were all listening to that and we sat there for AGES . . .

So at about 2 in the morning we see this guy who works at the park coming up to us, and he says to us "umm, theres been a few complaints about you guys, could you turn the volume down a bit" which isn't funny in itself, but you could just tell from his face that he'd expected a gang of drunk 20-year-olds, not a bunch of families.

You probably had to be there to find it funny, but still. :lol:
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
Starless*Eyes
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: "Doctor, Doctor, I've got an emergency. It seems I'm head over heels, a case of L-O-V-E."

Post by Starless*Eyes »

xoxocamille wrote: - Then this other time, we were playing cards. So then my friend B loses, and he goes quickly and says, 'She kept looking at my DECK!' And everyone sat there silently. Oh mannnn. It was so funny. We all thought he said something else other than deck but sounded ultimately so close. HAHAHA. Jeezus.
LOL I would've died laughing.

So, this story isn't funny but it was certainly awkward.
I was in Drama class working on a scene from 'A Midsummer Night's Dream' with my group. Two people in my group just happen to be dating and tend to get all lovey-dovey around eachother in public. So as we were reading through our lines the girl, lets call her "Betsy", finishes saying a part of her line and jumps on the giant stage blocks we were using and lies down. Well, "Jim" (who's dating "Betsy") jumps ontop of her and they start full on making out while lying down on the box in front of the rest of the group. My friend, another group member and I just all sort of stopped and stood really awkwardly. I was like "okay..sooo"
i.heart.Garrett.Hedlund.
"...How I hated to go back to my house, to hide in the dark and pretend to sleep while so many were dying."-Carlisle Cullen<3 Team Carlisle
unchallenged
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by unchallenged »

i went into a phone store to collect a phone magazine for my mother and i asked someone who was obviously talking to another customer and he told me to talk to someone else

awkwardddddddddddddddddddd

then i went to another guy who i thought looked like he worked there and i asked him, he replyed quite rightly that he does not work here and chuckled

awkwardddddddddddddddddddd

then i got told by another assistanst that '' the booklets are over there''
i went and i couldnt find the right one

i then got handed one after searching for it (it was right in front of my face! ) grrr
zero-weirdness
srabrgr
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by srabrgr »

Oook new awkward moment to share.

So at todays veterans day assembly there was an Airforce band thing. And they asked my friend Jess to go out and play tambourine with them, so Jess drags me out there with her, we laugh for a little bit, and then... she hands me the tambourine and WALKS OFF.

So infront of the entire school I am standing there playing a fricking tambourine, trying to get Jess to come back.

After about to lines of music 'tambourining' my friends start telling me to smile because I apparently had a "screw the world" expression on my face.

After a few more lines I finally am allowed to ditch the tambourine on someone elese. THANK GOD

TOTALLY Embarassing.

Oh and I now have the MSN screen name.... " 'Emo' Tambourine Chick" lol
"Don't forget those sparklin' day walkers!"
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

Alright, I've been a real spaz today seeing as I'm going to my mall to see RPatz, so I was squeeing and jumping alot. So my friend said "I think you need a higher dosage of your medicine dude." and starts giggling at my antics.

"Sorry J, I already have the highest dosage in my meds." then the teacher comes in(and of course this is health) and heard me talking so then we had a discussion on my medications and how I hated them.
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
NewMillenium
Wandering Through Town

Post by NewMillenium »

Okay, so, me and a friend were in the opening show of Prince Caspian(drooling over Ben Barnes like every second)and making up references to Twilight throughout the whole movie. Halfway through one scene, I had my full attention on the screen, my friend was eating snow caps aaaand:

Friend: -looks down her shirt-
Me: -turns around- What ARE you doing?!? :shock:
Friend: Chocolate just fell down my shirt! :oops:
Me: AH! I DID NOT need to hear that!
Friend: Aw crap! It just melted :(
Me: :lol: -Me
Friend: Arghhh! Stop laughing! -thinks- Eeedward! Do you like chocolate? :D
Me: :? Wha? ....oooooh.... *Too much information* X_X

We found out that there was this group of guys behind us too, and they were looking at us oddly when the theater lights cut on :O

So now whenever someone mentions chocolate, we're like: :lol:. And everyone just stares at us like the idiots we are :)
WARNING: I cannot be held responsible for the above, as apparently my cats have learned how to type.
RachelCullenxX
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by RachelCullenxX »

NewMillenium wrote:Okay, so, me and a friend were in the opening show of Prince Caspian(drooling over Ben Barnes like every second)and making up references to Twilight throughout the whole movie. Halfway through one scene, I had my full attention on the screen, my friend was eating snow caps aaaand:

Friend: -looks down her shirt-
Me: -turns around- What ARE you doing?!? :shock:
Friend: Chocolate just fell down my shirt! :oops:
Me: AH! I DID NOT need to hear that!
Friend: Aw crap! It just melted :(
Me: :lol: -Me
Friend: Arghhh! Stop laughing! -thinks- Eeedward! Do you like chocolate? :D
Me: :? Wha? ....oooooh.... *Too much information* X_X

We found out that there was this group of guys behind us too, and they were looking at us oddly when the theater lights cut on :O

So now whenever someone mentions chocolate, we're like: :lol:. And everyone just stares at us like the idiots we are :)

:lol: I am trying soo hard not to laugh right now because my sister is on the phone and she would hurt me.. :?

That is hilarioussss
Edward Cullen is so hot, I really wish he could be bought.
I would buy him anyday, no matter what I had to pay.

Jacob Black is so charming, his looks are simply disarming.
He's a burning 108.9 Oh, wow. He is fine!

Team Switzerland forever<3
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

This just happened when I got out of school. I didn't see my bus so I went off to talk with my friends. So the buses start to leave and I see mine leaving and I was talking to my crush and I just start sprinting off and tripped a bunch of people who I will apoligize too later. It must have been hilarious because I was sprinting almost to the highway.
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
Edward's_Stalker
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Edward's_Stalker »

yay! bite_me, you have Bunny in your siggy too!!!!!
anywhos, awkward moment:
i went to see Phantom of the Opera yesterday and i had gotten new shoes (with no grips apparently...) and i was walking down the stairs to the restroom and i slip and slide down about 7 stairs and it's just like when people fall in the movies. everyone jumps back, stares at you, goes silent, and everyone goes "OOOHHHH!!!!!" i then hopped up and said "I'm okay!" and then pretended nothing happened. thank god i wasn't blushing :roll: when i blush, i blush.