Awkward Moments

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Awkward Moments

Post by Dovrebanen »

My most awkward moment happened like 15 years ago, but I still remember it like it was yesterday...I was going slalom skiing for the first (and last) time in my life. And I had to get on one of those lifts that look like a reversed T...And my equipment got caught on the wrong side of the pole, so I couldn't get my hand loose...And I struggeled so hard to free myself that of course, I fell off the damn thing in the middle of the hill. And of course they stopped the whole thing. And I couldn't get up, so I just had to roll myself out of the way. And there I was, in the snow..While all my junior high school passed me on their way up and laughed.
I just skied down the hill, took my skies off and have never approached an alpine hill ever again.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
IluvEdward27
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by IluvEdward27 »

I was Talking to one of my Guy friends. (For this to make sense you have to know that he was talking on his HOME phone). So he was saying he was texting 2 of my other friends (That were girls). Heres how are conversation went:

Me: Whats up
Him: Not much, Just texting (Insert 2 girls names here)
Me: Man ur a chick magnet.
Him: Erm.. Ya
Que Awkward silence.
vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by vampirechick101 »

I'm here to share one of my not so "smart" moments! xD
me and my best friend were at the mall, and we were supposed to meet my other 2 guy friends.
So me and my best friend went to Starbucks and got a coffee there. Once we came out i saw a person sitting in one of those massage chairs, and the person had the same shade of hair as my guy friend. So thinking it was him i went and covered his eyes and then hugged him from behind which was difficult since he was still sitting on the chair. he was like wtf and i realized that wasn't my guy friend's voice. i took my hands off the person's eyes and realized it was a random guy who's wife was on the next chair laughing really hard. I was blushing so hard and i kept on apologizing until the guy laughed too and told me it was ok. When i walked back to my best friend she was laughing really really hard and next to her were my 2 guy friends. It was really really awkward, so some advise....never hug someone until you make sure it's them!!! hahaha.

Another time i was walking in the hall and i saw this girl with a similar sweater as one of my friends and they looked alike too. So i ran over to the person screaming my friend's name with my arms open so i could give her a hug, but then i realized it wasn't my friend so i was like "oops you're not my friend!!" and the girl just said "freak!" and walked away!! XDD hahaha.

yeaaaaa...i'm not the most smart person!! hahahaha.
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

long story short, I went to another city to represent our
taekwando gym in a friendly competition.

I was the only one who got kicked in the face and I was knocked-down.
NOT knock-out. It was so embarrassing and awkward. After that I threw
3 jumping 45 kicks at him and he almost fell too. :twisted:

Another thing that made this incident more awkward was that there
was a girl in the gym we visited, she was so pretty. Girls make everything
a lot worse... joke. :lol:
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Awkward moments are my life.

Today, we're sitting around in ELA, and the phone rings.
My teacher's walking towards the phone, and I go, "Mrs. (insert name), the phone is ringing."
She stares at me for like two minutes, and then she's like, "Yes, thank you Derek."
:D
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Nightvision
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Nightvision »

I suppose you could say that I live for the awkward moments in life. :)

Today while heading to my math class I was walking with a girl I've liked for a while now. It's always been hard for me to talk to her, and I feel so stupid about it sometimes. However today might have been the most awkward conversation I've ever had with her. She has never liked football, and I know this but I still decided to say "So Favre is doing pretty well. Hope the Vikes can get past the Saints." Which ended with her looking at me for a moment, and then merely back.

Ah awkward moments.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Awkward moments are awesome. Like, they just are.

I create them all the time. :D
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
despoina92
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by despoina92 »

Epic thread!

Trine - Almost the same thing happened to my bff last year on a school trip!

So, almost a couple of years ago we went to the beach with a friend, where we were meeting our guy friends. One of them came to us and we thought he wanted to show us were his umbreallla was, so we followed him. He stops under an umbrealla and we're like "that's his umbrealla, we're leaving our stuff here". At sometime a phone, identical to his rings and my friend tells him "(insert name- which is actually an abbrevation) your phone's ringing" and he's like "Nah, leave it, it's OK" and he goes to swim. After a minute or so, a random guy, we've never seen in our lives, comes under the umbrealla, too and says "is (insert the full name of our friend, which no one ever says) umberalla?" and we say "do you mean (insert the name we call him)?" and the guy just shrugs and takes the phone we thought it was our friend's to talk. And on the top of it, when we said we made a mistake and we are sorry the guy is like "oh, it's not a problem, you can stay here with me". Then we went to our friend, who didn't understand not a thing and he started laughing like an idiot. Now that I'm thinking it's actually quite funny, but at that point it was downright embarassing!