Worst Present that you have ever received?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
SoulLife
Settled in Forks

Re: Worst Present that you have ever received?

Post by SoulLife »

i personnally havn't gotten any terrible gifts but my friend's dad from Norway always sends her things like pens and socks and she got a collapsable toothbrush once...thats pretty bad if i do say so myself
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

One year, for my 11th(I think) birthday, my great aunt sent me this little kid cardboard book of fairy tales. :lol: I gave it to my 6 year old sister and she loved it.
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
heartofmp*
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by heartofmp* »

Umm when I was like 9 my best friend got me an air freshener thing with a doll on top...it was pretty and all, but for a 9 year old? I always thought that she meant my room stank :P
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

Ugh.

That embarrassing Teletubbies tank top you've always wanted when you were three and your aunt finally decides to give it to you 10 years later. xP

But I guess I should be thankful. At least she remembered, right...even if it took 10 years to do so!
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

What would really cause me to flip is if I get anything Hannah Montana or Jonas Brothers this year. Both my cousins are into them, but I'm not. I could see it now: a Jonas Brother poster or a Hannah Montana outfit. I'll put on my usual sugary sweet "Thank you" act while thinking of a way to promptly dispose of the items.

I have a glass doll given to me from my grandma one year and let me say I'm not fond of glass dolls. Why would you give little kids glass dolls? We weren't that young but still....
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
deven
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by deven »

my uncle once got me a huge day planner...lol never once used it
.I<3BDB.I<3Oli sykes!+Randomness Regular+Concert Addict
YouAreMyLifeNow
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by YouAreMyLifeNow »

in my stocking on x-mas i got ponytails.........i was like ummmmmmmm thanks?

Once for christmas, i gave my sister a high-five.

Here is the longer version of the story:
i had my mom order the present i was going to give my sister for x-mas off the internet. My mom said she did but it was going to be here after christmas so i wraped a piece of paper that said what i was and gave it my sis. It turned out that what i had asked my mom to order, she had already ordered it for us to share, so that left me with nothing to give my sister. I ended up giving her a high-five for christmas. ( inside joke)
I didnt feel to bad about it though cause my sis had done the same thing.
I know i spell bad
Twi Mafia~Sarina Santoro
Twilight lover: Because sometimes fantasy is better than reality
LilyMorgana
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by LilyMorgana »

A friend of mine if kind of bad in picking things for me. He once gave me a playmate necklace. :? I'm so not the kind of girl that wears stuff like that and then he got offended I never wore it. :?
This Christmas my sister bought the present I got from my grandmother. She (my sister) thought I'd be very happy with hair products. Rrrrright. Not the worst present, but I wasn't really happy with it either. Acted like I was of course. ;)
Worst present might have been a candle when I was 8 or so. I mean, pretty and all but a CANLDE for an 8 year old? I never saw it burn because my dad threw it in the trash a few days later. He absolutely hated the idea of having a candle in my room. :lol:
- Nele

Private Morgana Mordant of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Stainless Claret
LilyMorgana
Sterling Snow
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: chillen with Jasper, Draco, and the people in mah head

Post by Sterling Snow »

The worst present I ever got was a hot pink sweatshirt with white daisies all over it from my grandma. It was the ugliest piece of clothing I have ever seen.

When my dad was a kid his grandmother would always get her grandkids really crappy presents. She once gave his 7 year old cousin an ash tray shaped like Texas. :lol:
Yes, I love Harry Potter. Yes, I am in Slytherin. Will that be a problem?
Team Taylor and Team Robert
I'm baaaack! (and fangirlier than ever!!!)
If you know how to make banners/avatars, please pm me, cuz I'm in desperate need of one!
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

I like reading through this post! I haven't got a really bad present. Yet

But one year, a relative gave me, my brother and my sister an "I'm with stupid" T-shirt. They expected us to wear them in public, but that would be too embarrassing.
We wear them to bed sometimes :D
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy