Bebo

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
talirhee
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Bebo

Post by talirhee »

Miista Cullen wrote:Don't worry, I don't find it racist, more hilarious because it's true :P Yeah, me too. It's so hard to read their...manglish :P (Sorry for the lack of description of how they speak, as you call it 'chatspeak').

I'm gonna' sound like a dog saying this, but I've reported a lot of people. I've reported a girl for speaking badly about my mother. I've reported my cuzin, for not taking a picture of mine out of her albums. Laugh.Out.Loud. It was the ugliest picture of me ever!!! And then I've reported my younger sister for being under age on bebo, but her account didn't get deleted, so I deleted her MSN and Bebo so she couldn't join again. Mwuahahahahahahahahahaha... I think I told you too much, but thats what happens when you live in a household full of girls :lol: You just loose your temper :twisted:
MANGLISH!! LOL!! No,, I think you pretty much got it there. hahahhha! That made me laugh. Hard.
Haha. Ughh, I hate that. No one ever takes my photos out of their folders. I'm like "DELETE" but it's like talking to a brick wall. =/
I never thought of reporting them. =P Nice.
Your own sister! Wow, they must drive you crazy. But HAHAHA!!
I do think there should be a certain age for having a bebo, myspace etc. Kids can get into some serious trouble over the net if they're not careful. I reckon 14 is the youngest I would let someone I knew get one. And only if they were mature.
Can I ask how old your sister is?
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

talirhee wrote: MANGLISH!! LOL!! No,, I think you pretty much got it there. hahahhha! That made me laugh. Hard.
Haha. Ughh, I hate that. No one ever takes my photos out of their folders. I'm like "DELETE" but it's like talking to a brick wall. =/
I never thought of reporting them. =P Nice.
Your own sister! Wow, they must drive you crazy. But HAHAHA!!
I do think there should be a certain age for having a bebo, myspace etc. Kids can get into some serious trouble over the net if they're not careful. I reckon 14 is the youngest I would let someone I knew get one. And only if they were mature.
Can I ask how old your sister is?
Haha thanks, but some credit has to go to my friend, the school captain laugh.out.loud for suggesting the word 'Manglish'.

Indeed they do. I think they should all take a literacy and IQ test :lol: before joing Bebo, Myspace etc. etc.

She was 9 when she joined bebo, now she's 10, which I think is still to young. She even thought that she was friends with the real Zac Efron, Laugh.Out.Loud. Which is dangerous, because it obviously isn't him and it's probably a physco. So I did for her own good, and not for my sattisfaction *cough* :lol:
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
talirhee

Post by talirhee »

Miista Cullen wrote:Haha thanks, but some credit has to go to my friend, the school captain laugh.out.loud for suggesting the word 'Manglish'.

Indeed they do. I think they should all take a literacy and IQ test :lol: before joing Bebo, Myspace etc. etc.

She was 9 when she joined bebo, now she's 10, which I think is still to young. She even thought that she was friends with the real Zac Efron, Laugh.Out.Loud. Which is dangerous, because it obviously isn't him and it's probably a physco. So I did for her own good, and not for my sattisfaction *cough* :lol:
The school captain? Nice. =P
IQ test. Hah, I like that one. The real Zac Efron? Oh dear...
But I was looking at fan sites the other day. They said "FAN SITE" up the top. And there were these idiot ditzy 20 year olds like "OMG, Hi. How are you? I really liked you in *such and such* movie. You did really good. HMB."
Are they for real? =/
Haha, no. Not for any personal satisfaction at all. For her own good, and no other reason whatsoever. =)
Oh, and what is your name? Haha. =P
In case you didn't already know, I'm Tali.
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

talirhee wrote: The school captain? Nice. =P
IQ test. Hah, I like that one. The real Zac Efron? Oh dear...
But I was looking at fan sites the other day. They said "FAN SITE" up the top. And there were these idiot ditzy 20 year olds like "OMG, Hi. How are you? I really liked you in *such and such* movie. You did really good. HMB."
Are they for real? =/
Haha, no. Not for any personal satisfaction at all. For her own good, and no other reason whatsoever. =)
Oh, and what is your name? Haha. =P
In case you didn't already know, I'm Tali.
Hahaha yeah :P Her name is Emily, but we all call her Emildweeb Laugh.Out.Loud. (She suggested that nickname too xD)

Oh.My.gosh. Man people can be so blind and stupid. Believing that Zac Efron or Mariah Carey really spends all their time on bebo, commenting people they don't even know???

I reckon in 200 or something years, those who are smart will reign and conquer all, whilst those who aren't............................................

Yes *shifty eyes* for her own good xD

o.O How rude am I. My name is Arana (Arr-da-na). I'm Maori, and you know how we have those hard names to say. Yeah, well mines one of them, Laugh.Out.Loud. You gotta roll the "R" in my name to make it sound like I have a "D" in my name.

Pretty complicated, I know :lol:
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
talirhee

Post by talirhee »

Hahha, I laughed at the nickname.
YES! Where is the common sense? AGRR! Frustrates me. lol.

Yes, just leave a series of dots after "those who aren't." =P

*tries a few times to pronounce your name*
Okay, I think I got it. :D
You have a nice name. hahha.

I sounded like a pirate for a while there.... =/

Oh, and since we're saying what we are... I'm Italian. Well, kind of. Third generation. But apparently I have the features...
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

talirhee wrote:Hahha, I laughed at the nickname.
YES! Where is the common sense? AGRR! Frustrates me. lol.

Yes, just leave a series of dots after "those who aren't." =P

*tries a few times to pronounce your name*
Okay, I think I got it. :D
You have a nice name. hahha.

I sounded like a pirate for a while there.... =/

Oh, and since we're saying what we are... I'm Italian. Well, kind of. Third generation. But apparently I have the features...
Hahaha yeah :P

Laugh.Out.Loud. I hate it when people keep repeating my name "in front of me" and they know it, because it's funny to see them trying to pronounce it, but it's annoying cause when they think they have it, they really don't. :lol:

Italian aye... Niice ^_^ Would you mind swaping your Italian for my Irish ???? And is that you in your display picture??? (Next to Jasper?)
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
talirhee

Post by talirhee »

Haha okay. No perpetual pronouncing of your name in front of you. *saves to internal memory* And just to make sure I don't get it wrong when I think I have it right, I'll refer to you as "hey, you."
=D
Nahh, I think I have it decent, my Pa has a full on accent, so I hear a lot of the rolling of the tongue. :D

Hmm, my Italian for your Irish? I might have.... but I already have some in me. =P

Oh yeah. That's me. Kind of. It got all squished and out of proportion when I shrunk it. So I look kind of dead. LOL.
I've been meaning to change that... but I have idea what to put. =P
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

talirhee wrote:Haha okay. No perpetual pronouncing of your name in front of you. *saves to internal memory* And just to make sure I don't get it wrong when I think I have it right, I'll refer to you as "hey, you."
=D
Nahh, I think I have it decent, my Pa has a full on accent, so I hear a lot of the rolling of the tongue. :D

Hmm, my Italian for your Irish? I might have.... but I already have some in me. =P

Oh yeah. That's me. Kind of. It got all squished and out of proportion when I shrunk it. So I look kind of dead. LOL.
I've been meaning to change that... but I have idea what to put. =P
Laugh.Out.Loud thanks, but you don't need to do that. I only get angry to those who I help say it (in real life-not over the internet :lol: )

Damn. Do you wanna trade for scottish then??? Laugh.Out.Loud (I have the ugly bloods in me T_T)

Laugh.Out.Loud. I knew it!!! CHA!! :P Your hair looks like Jaspers a bit. ^_^

Just ot stay on topic, when was the last time you went on bebo?
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
CaughtMyself426
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by CaughtMyself426 »

Teehee I have a bebo page! its um malnurished but still its there!
i have this gorgeous skin right now, ''The lion and the lamb'
i'm member of many a Rob group and twilight and such
Its cool!
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

CaughtMyself426 wrote:Teehee I have a bebo page! its um malnurished but still its there!
i have this gorgeous skin right now, ''The lion and the lamb'
i'm member of many a Rob group and twilight and such
Its cool!
Hahaha, Laugh.Out.Loud.

My cuzins a member of the twilight and rob group too :P

I haven't seen the twilight skins either, but my myspace skin is kool, because people can choose 4 different options to what my background to be. It's either Bella, Edward, James or Jacob, and it changes, whatever you want it to look like ^_^ Right now someone chose Jacob :lol:
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image