Bebo

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
AshleyC
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Re: Bebo

Post by AshleyC »

Miista Cullen wrote:
talirhee wrote: LOL! Yes, it's like over run by them. I'm not racist or anything. It just gets... a little too much. =P
AGHHHHHHHHH. I hate chatspeak. Illiteracy...
You actually reported them?? LMAO! Ive never actually heard of someone doing that. That's gold.

Yep, myspace owns. :D
Don't worry, I don't find it racist, more hilarious because it's true :P Yeah, me too. It's so hard to read their...manglish :P (Sorry for the lack of description of how they speak, as you call it 'chatspeak').

I'm gonna' sound like a dog saying this, but I've reported a lot of people. I've reported a girl for speaking badly about my mother. I've reported my cuzin, for not taking a picture of mine out of her albums. Laugh.Out.Loud. It was the ugliest picture of me ever!!! And then I've reported my younger sister for being under age on bebo, but her account didn't get deleted, so I deleted her MSN and Bebo so she couldn't join again. Mwuahahahahahahahahahaha... I think I told you too much, but thats what happens when you live in a household full of girls :lol: You just loose your temper :twisted:
Thats taking it a bit too far..
Male, England. : )

Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profi ... 1&ref=name

Feel Free To Add Meee : )
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

AshleyC wrote:
Miista Cullen wrote:
talirhee wrote: LOL! Yes, it's like over run by them. I'm not racist or anything. It just gets... a little too much. =P
You actually reported them?? LMAO! Ive never actually heard of someone doing that. That's gold.

Don't worry, I don't find it racist, more hilarious because it's true :P Yeah, me too. It's so hard to read their...manglish :P (Sorry for the lack of description of how they speak, as you call it 'chatspeak').

I'm gonna' sound like a dog saying this, but I've reported a lot of people. I've reported a girl for speaking badly about my mother. I've reported my cuzin, for not taking a picture of mine out of her albums. Laugh.Out.Loud. It was the ugliest picture of me ever!!! And then I've reported my younger sister for being under age on bebo, but her account didn't get deleted, so I deleted her MSN and Bebo so she couldn't join again. Mwuahahahahahahahahahaha... I think I told you too much, but thats what happens when you live in a household full of girls :lol: You just loose your temper :twisted:
What 'needs' to be done, 'needs' to be done. Which also means, she 'needs' to be punished. Plus, my mum agreed with it too. Because she was caught stealing from multiple shops, amusement parks and chemist (that little thief). So what needed to be done, needed to be ^_^ I warned my cuzin multiple times too. She had her chance and I don't take nonsense from anyone, Laugh.Out.Loud. And about the girl who disrespected my mother deserved it 8-)
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
AshleyC
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by AshleyC »

Miista Cullen wrote:
AshleyC wrote:
Miista Cullen wrote:

What 'needs' to be done, 'needs' to be done. Which also means, she 'needs' to be punished. Plus, my mum agreed with it too. Because she was caught stealing from multiple shops, amusement parks and chemist (that little thief). So what needed to be done, needed to be ^_^ I warned my cuzin multiple times too. She had her chance and I don't take nonsense from anyone, Laugh.Out.Loud. And about the girl who disrespected my mother deserved it 8-)
You 'don't take no nonsense from anyone' so you reported them on Bebo. Your the man.
Male, England. : )

Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profi ... 1&ref=name

Feel Free To Add Meee : )
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

AshleyC wrote: You 'don't take no nonsense from anyone' so you reported them on Bebo. Your the man.
If you think so...
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
talirhee
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by talirhee »

Scottish? LMAO! Uhh, sorry. But that's the main one on my dad's side. =P LOL.
Haaha. Yeah. That's why I made the picture. To make my friends jealous. =P

Last time I went on Bebo? Hmmm. It's got to be about two years ago. I remember 'cause I only got it because of the guy I was dating. Ughh. I deleted it pretty much straight away.
Do you still have your account?
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

talirhee wrote:Scottish? LMAO! Uhh, sorry. But that's the main one on my dad's side. =P LOL.
Haaha. Yeah. That's why I made the picture. To make my friends jealous. =P

Last time I went on Bebo? Hmmm. It's got to be about two years ago. I remember 'cause I only got it because of the guy I was dating. Ughh. I deleted it pretty much straight away.
Do you still have your account?
Hahahaha :P Is there any blood you don't have Laugh.Out.Loud???

hahahaha...

TWO YEARS!!! WHAT!!!

Indeed I still have it. I only use it, if I want to look for a certain person or if I bored to near death.
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
talirhee

Post by talirhee »

Hahaha!! Umm, that's pretty much it. A bit of English and Welsh. But that's it really. But all those are like 4th or 5th generation. lol. So I guess they don't really count. =P

What else do you have? You seem to have a fair bit.

lol, what's wrong with two years?
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

talirhee wrote:Hahaha!! Umm, that's pretty much it. A bit of English and Welsh. But that's it really. But all those are like 4th or 5th generation. lol. So I guess they don't really count. =P

What else do you have? You seem to have a fair bit.

lol, what's wrong with two years?
Ummm, aong with Irish and Scottish, I also have Maori, Aussie and others that I don't remember :P
Two years! I was expecting 9 months, but two years! Thats forever! You must have gotten really bored with it..

When did you join????
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
talirhee

Post by talirhee »

Hmm, that's an interesting mix. =P

I got it like two years ago.. then deleted it after a month or two. It annoyed me. =)
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

I think it's a gross mix, Laugh.Out.Loud.

I think I might delete my bebo then just make a better one, because I have so many friends I don't even know and that are from England and Portugal and Tukey and all. And it's stupid how people add you, yet they don't comment you. And when you comment them, they say "Who is this" when they're the ones who added you. And then you deny it and say that they added you. Then they deny and say that you added them. And it's too much of a hassle. And at the moment, I'm getting all these private messages and comment from these girls I don't know saying, "Do you wanna see me on webcam??" or "I'm on webcam now and there's something I need o show you" and it's just all stupid and crap now.

Thats why I wanna' delete it and mak a new one ^_^
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image