Bebo

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
talirhee
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Bebo

Post by talirhee »

Miista Cullen wrote:I think it's a gross mix, Laugh.Out.Loud.

I think I might delete my bebo then just make a better one, because I have so many friends I don't even know and that are from England and Portugal and Tukey and all. And it's stupid how people add you, yet they don't comment you. And when you comment them, they say "Who is this" when they're the ones who added you. And then you deny it and say that they added you. Then they deny and say that you added them. And it's too much of a hassle. And at the moment, I'm getting all these private messages and comment from these girls I don't know saying, "Do you wanna see me on webcam??" or "I'm on webcam now and there's something I need o show you" and it's just all stupid and crap now.

Thats why I wanna' delete it and mak a new one ^_^
Ughhh!!! I feel your pain.
I had all these h*rny turks add me begging me to go on cam. I was like "Who are you?" *delete*
Nothing against turks, I just had about 7 of them add me! lol.

But I don't have that problem. I have 18 friends on myspace. LOL.
Anyone that doesn't talk, or is not an immidiate friend, I delete.
My friends joke around saying I have ODD. Obsessive Deletion Disorder.
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

talirhee wrote:
Miista Cullen wrote:I think it's a gross mix, Laugh.Out.Loud.

I think I might delete my bebo then just make a better one, because I have so many friends I don't even know and that are from England and Portugal and Tukey and all. And it's stupid how people add you, yet they don't comment you. And when you comment them, they say "Who is this" when they're the ones who added you. And then you deny it and say that they added you. Then they deny and say that you added them. And it's too much of a hassle. And at the moment, I'm getting all these private messages and comment from these girls I don't know saying, "Do you wanna see me on webcam??" or "I'm on webcam now and there's something I need o show you" and it's just all stupid and crap now.

Thats why I wanna' delete it and mak a new one ^_^
Ughhh!!! I feel your pain.
I had all these h*rny turks add me begging me to go on cam. I was like "Who are you?" *delete*
Nothing against turks, I just had about 7 of them add me! lol.

But I don't have that problem. I have 18 friends on myspace. LOL.
Anyone that doesn't talk, or is not an immidiate friend, I delete.
My friends joke around saying I have ODD. Obsessive Deletion Disorder.
Ugh. Yes you do know how i feel now :P

Woah. I'll be lucky to be in your friends list for more than 6 months ^_^

Hahaha, I like that word. Obsessive Deletion Disorder :lol: Very...Imaginative and creative ^_^ I don't think my O.D.D. is as strong as your's though :P

Do you go on the twilight forums on myspace?
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
talirhee

Post by talirhee »

Miista Cullen wrote:Ugh. Yes you do know how i feel now :P

Woah. I'll be lucky to be in your friends list for more than 6 months ^_^

Hahaha, I like that word. Obsessive Deletion Disorder :lol: Very...Imaginative and creative ^_^ I don't think my O.D.D. is as strong as your's though :P

Do you go on the twilight forums on myspace?
Haha, nah. You'd probably stay... if we were still talking. I just delete people that go months without talking to me; and never reply to me when I say hi.
They're just taking up bulletin space. =P

Haha, you delete people, too? ODD is great. =)

Umm, no. I haven't been on the forums on there. I never really thought to, to be honest.
I get my fix here, so I should be okay. =P

Do you know if they're any good?
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

talirhee wrote: Haha, nah. You'd probably stay... if we were still talking. I just delete people that go months without talking to me; and never reply to me when I say hi.
They're just taking up bulletin space. =P

Haha, you delete people, too? ODD is great. =)

Umm, no. I haven't been on the forums on there. I never really thought to, to be honest.
I get my fix here, so I should be okay. =P

Do you know if they're any good?
I probably would ^_^ I delete people who have never spoken to me or hasn't spoken to me in years, Laugh.Out.Loud.

Yes they are taking up bulletin space and mood space and I hate getting birthday alerts from people I don't even know. I'm just like "Do I give a shoot about this person I don't know???"

Laugh.Out.Loud. Good. I can't believe I was apart of them. They're so useless. And so many rumors. And anyone can create topics, so all of them are repetative and monotonous. But if it weren't for that place, I would have never remembered to join Twilight Lexicon :P

But to your question, the Twilight forums on myspace is stupid :lol:

How's your school holidays treating you??? Been watching the Tennis???
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
talirhee

Post by talirhee »

Miista Cullen wrote:I probably would ^_^ I delete people who have never spoken to me or hasn't spoken to me in years, Laugh.Out.Loud.

Yes they are taking up bulletin space and mood space and I hate getting birthday alerts from people I don't even know. I'm just like "Do I give a shoot about this person I don't know???"

Laugh.Out.Loud. Good. I can't believe I was apart of them. They're so useless. And so many rumors. And anyone can create topics, so all of them are repetative and monotonous. But if it weren't for that place, I would have never remembered to join Twilight Lexicon :P

But to your question, the Twilight forums on myspace is stupid :lol:

How's your school holidays treating you??? Been watching the Tennis???
Yes, mood space. And friend updates. haha.
Birthdays... they are annoying. I already know when my friends' birthdays are. =)

Oh, the myspace forums sound.... just as I thought they would be. =P
Hah really? I was just bored. And my friend was going on about her Emilie Autumn forum and the stuff that goes on. I was like "Awwh, now I want to join a forum." So I did. :D

My holidays have been okay. They were pretty much the same as every other day for me. =P
I'm home schooled so every day is much the same.
But I started my work today. I got bored and did some. So I guess that means my holidays are effectively over? I don't mind. I like school work. =)
How about your holidays??

Umm, no. I haven't been watching tennis. I can't say I even knew there was any on. =P
Are you a fan?
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

talirhee wrote: Yes, mood space. And friend updates. haha.
Birthdays... they are annoying. I already know when my friends' birthdays are. =)

Oh, the myspace forums sound.... just as I thought they would be. =P
Hah really? I was just bored. And my friend was going on about her Emilie Autumn forum and the stuff that goes on. I was like "Awwh, now I want to join a forum." So I did. :D

My holidays have been okay. They were pretty much the same as every other day for me. =P
I'm home schooled so every day is much the same.
But I started my work today. I got bored and did some. So I guess that means my holidays are effectively over? I don't mind. I like school work. =)
How about your holidays??

Umm, no. I haven't been watching tennis. I can't say I even knew there was any on. =P
Are you a fan?
Yeah, I hate getting spam comments. Comments that I get from people I don't know, and when I reply to them about it, they say "What, I never posted that" and I was like, "Oh" and confused???

What forum did you join???

Oh!!! I think I remember you saying that you're home schooled!!! I've always wanted to try it!!! Have you always been home schooled???

I start work on wednesday. Thank god for that ^_^

Mmmmm. They're busy. I've been running around shopping centres, watching Twilight, buying twilight stuff and clothes and all. My holidays are really... boring without school. I haven't done any work in like 2 months!!!!

Hahaha!! Serious!!! Tennies is on Prime. It's the best ever :P I love tennis it's so kool :D
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
talirhee

Post by talirhee »

Miista Cullen wrote:Yeah, I hate getting spam comments. Comments that I get from people I don't know, and when I reply to them about it, they say "What, I never posted that" and I was like, "Oh" and confused???

What forum did you join???

Oh!!! I think I remember you saying that you're home schooled!!! I've always wanted to try it!!! Have you always been home schooled???

I start work on wednesday. Thank god for that ^_^

Mmmmm. They're busy. I've been running around shopping centres, watching Twilight, buying twilight stuff and clothes and all. My holidays are really... boring without school. I haven't done any work in like 2 months!!!!

Hahaha!! Serious!!! Tennies is on Prime. It's the best ever :P I love tennis it's so kool :D
Umm, I go on an Emilie Autumn forum. And this one. Do you go on any others?

Nah, I've only been home schooled for about two years now.

So you start work tomorrow? Or school work?
How come it's been so long since you've done any?

Haha yes. Watching Twilight has been lots of fun. How many times have you seen it?

Ohh okay. My mum usd to play tennis. I probably wouldv'e ended up playing it.. but I have crap wrists. Hha.